Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome part. I didn't know that you updated the part and  I didn't receive the pm yesterday. But today I got the pm. Update soon.
mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part...love the first meet of both... can't wait to read more... update soon and thanks for the pm...
GR8 WORK.I HAVE JUST READ THIS PART.ITS AWSOM.LIKE AR & ABHI-NIKI'S FIRST MEETING.PLS UPDATE SOON.
Luv-abhiNikk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

3. Party + Date

Note:- Riddhima(Jennifer) is not in this part. Today the story will concentrate on Abhi and Nikki. 

As the hour had approached Armaan was getting more and more stressed by the minute. Because of the stress he had even walked downstairs without any pants, he had realised when abhi had pointed it out. He had worn a black suit with a white shirt. He was informed by his interviewer 15mins ago that he will first have to be presented at a meeting before the interview. Armaan was planning on going to the meeting on his motorbike but abhi had stopped him and told him to take the car as it would impress them and would look better rather than the bike. Armaan had complained at first but in the end agreed to it. As he reached his destination they had given him a warm welcome. As he was introduced to Mr Khan's (Salman Khan) colleagues he had settled down on his reserved seat. Knowing Armaan everyone and I mean EVERYONE knew that this interview could not go smooth. And the interruptions began. A few minutes into the meeting the song "Character Dheela" started playing as that was Armaan's ringtone. That had brought everyone's attention on him rather than the presentation that was being given. As he had grabbed everyone's attention he had felt uncomfortable to attend the call so he declined it. His fone had rang a million times during the meeting which had ticked off Mr Khan so he had decided to turn off his mobile. As the meeting went on Armaan's chances of getting the job became more and more slim.   Armaan was presented at the meeting because the company was suffering a loss and if Armaan has the power to stop Mr Khan from taking that deal away from them then Armaan would get the Job.

The Meeting Started:-

Mr Khan: -           We are the only industrialist marketing Indian worldwide. We gave the European Agency to Purshottom Mittal (The boss of Armaan) only because he is also Indian. In the beginning ... sales peaked and after that there was a huge downfall. We are very unhappy. We have decided to revoke the agency from you.    

Purshottom: -     Kya Baat kar rahein hai sir?  

Mr Khan:-            Darasal pehli aap ke paas sirf humare agency thi. Ab tumlogonei tumhare kaam itna baraleya hain ki tumhara humare agency keliye time nahi hain    

Purshottom:-     Yeh agency paiso ki baat nahi hai. Recently mujhe 'Businessman of the year' award mila hai, meri izaat ka s -awaal hain. No business associate has ever severed ties with us. Our sales department is very efficient.        

Mr Khan: -           Yet sales have plummeted. Somewhere something is going wrong. 

Armaan:-             Ghar bhar hain sir. Lekin nahi humare agency mein ghar bhar hain nahi humari sales department mein. Ghar bhar hain, toh apki motorbikes mein hain

(Mr Khan was completely shocked at Armaan's outburst but was interested in what he had to say).

Armaan:-             Aap doseri company ki bike's mein beit the hai, jis din aap apni company ki bike mein beteinge usdin aap apni company ko tala lagado gein.   

Purshottom:-     Kya bolein ja rahein ho? 

Armaan :-           Im just telling facts. Jis zaamane mein hitler school gaya   ta uss zamane ki model aap 21st century mein beich   rahein hoon.

Purshottom:-      yeh tum kya bolein ja rahein hoon. Shut up.

Mr Khan :-          Bol ne doh usse. Bolo

Armaan:-            Thankyou sir. Fuel efficiency in your car is Zero. Car is Zero. Looks Zero, comfort zone Zero. Drive Zone Zero. Whatever you're selling is thanks to the reputation of the Mittals. Else, your sales would've been Zero. Your car is a bullock's cart.

(Mr Khan was looking furious and Purshottom had his head in his hands. Armaan had got out couple of toy cars of the newest designs) 

Armaan:-             This is what you call a motorbike.

(Mr Khan had stood up and Armaan was trembling with fear.)

Armaan:-             Sorry sir, Im very sorry.

Mr Khan:-            Come with me.

Purshottom:-       He has ruined me, what a scoundrel.

(Purshottom had followed them and was eavesdropping on their conversation.)

Mr Khan :-           Pehli baar mujhe meri kamzori kii aihsaas howa hain. You spoke the truth without hesitating. Mere aur Purshottom's company need honest employees like you. I will make sure that you get the job. I will let Mittal keep this agency, only because he has you.

Armaan and Purshottom were jumping with happiness.

As Armaan reached home abhi was waiting eagerly to find out what happened over there and did he get the job. Armaan had decided to mess with abhi. As Armaan had entered the house he had stormed upstairs and locked himself in his room. Abhi was seriously worried, not about Armaan but at the state of the people who were with Armaan. Abhi had rushed after Armaan and was banging on Armaan's door.

Abhi: -         Armaan open the door now

Armaan: -  Just leave me alone

(Armaan was bursting to laugh but with soo much difficulty he had kept it in)

Abhi: -    Tume meri kasaam

(As Armaan heard that, abhi had left him no choice but to come out. As abhi had seen Armaan's fallen face his heart had shattered.)

Abhi: -    Kya hua hai

(Armaan had burst into tears and fell to the floor his head was on Armaan's shoulder while abhi was trying to console Armaan)

Suddenly Armaan had stopped to laugh hysterically which had stunned abhi. Abhi had started to get the jist that Armaan was pulling a prank on him. Armaan had found a spare moment to push abhi away and get a head start to run away from abhi. Even though I had bride him into going to the interview at least he will realise the importance of a job and not go through what I went through. Abhi had thought to himself after a long run after Armaan.

Evening   

Party time + Date.

Nikki's and Anjali's date had already started in a very expensive restaurant. Anjali's date was hot and happening whereas Nikki's was boring the hell out of her. As Nikki wanted to enjoy she had decided to order wine when he English date said

Stan: -                        I must also say I do know my wine, allow me.

Nikki: -                       Stan, I will order wine. (She ordered him)

Just then Anjali had realised that they weren't getting to a good start, They mostly spoke in Hindi to each other so their dates wouldn't understand.

Anjali: -                        Karne de na use order

Nikki: -                         Main nahi karongi tho wine pe lecture shuru       hojayega. Is ulo ke pate ki sath mujhe hook up karne        wali thiii?

Anjali:-                         Mujhe kya pata tha ki aisa hoga. Dickne mein toh        teek taak lagta hain. Well aiye hain toh daru pee aish        kar. Lekin 2 glass seh zaada nahi. Okay. I Try to  explain but she insists.(Anjali had spoken to Stan   as he had thought she was trying to explain to Nikki        to let him order.)

Stan: -                          That's great I like a women who can order her own        wine.                                                                                        

Looking at Nikki you can't tell that she is a daughter of a very rich rich business man. She had looked down the menu for the cheapest wine when she had found the cheapest she had finally ordered her wine. Well Nikki is Nikki in the matter of money she's always carefull.   

Nikki: - Wine is ordered.

Nikki had ordered wine so there is a little excitement in her dull party and in Abhi and Armaan's party there was no room for more excitement in their small house. When Armaan and abhi throw a party it doesn't only mean you only invite friends but also their friends and their friends and their friends and so on. Nikki carefully spends her money on each penny whereas Abhi spend likes he's the king of the world. Anjali had warned Nikki Not to have more than 2 glasses but thank god Nikki didn't agree. Niki was completely drunk by now.

Nikki:-                            Hum achi bachein ki tara kyun betein hain? LETS DANCE. Heyy stanly sara time tum yap yap yap kartein ho kya tum dance nahi kartein. BORING. Dance is a very Good excersize.

Anjali:-                          NIKKI ( Anjali had called her name in an angry ton cuz she was completely drunk and acting stupid.

Nikki:-                            Dance a day keeps a doctor away.

Anjali:-                            Nikki yeh dance club nahi hain yeh restaurant hain.

Nikki:-                             Toh bana dein the hain

Anjali:-                            Voh humein yaha se baar peak dengein

Nikki:-                            Toh aur wine order kartein hain phir toh humein koi nai nikal sakta.

Anjali:-                           Tum already theen glasses pein chuki hoon.

Nikki:-                            Really?

Anjali:-                           Really ( Anjali replied annoyed with nikki)

Nikki had put her hands up and her finger on her lips so she can order more wine.

Anjali:-                            Nikki No more wine( she ordered her)

Nikki:-                            Can I?

Anjali:-                            No.

Nikki:-                            Can I go to the toilet miss? (She asked like she was a little girl)

Anjali:-                           (She was fed up with Nikki) Excuse us boys (She asked awkwardly) 

Anjali had gotten up to go with Nikki as she was drunk but Nikki had pushed her back to her seat saying

Nikki: - Anji baby chill Im not drunk

Nikki was just about to enter the toilet when she heard loud music and headed towards from where the music was coming from. Turns out that Armaan and Abhi's house was right next door. She spoke to her self

Nikki: - Now this is rocking.

And went and joined Armaan and Abhi's Party. As abhi Had recognised Nikki from their first meeting he had called out to her as she was on the other side climbing down from the stairs out of the dull restaurant.

Abhi:-                             Heyy

Nikki:-                            Heyy again.

Abhi:-                            tumne mujhe kaise dhoonda

Nikki:-                           Tume koya hi kab tha. (Nikki was really drunk and didn't know what she was saying. She had even  started dancing by now.)

Abhi:-                            (he was confused) tumne mujhe peehchana nahi?

Nikki:-                            Of course pehchaana (she was staring at his face to remember where she had seen him and when she recognised him she screemed) IPOD.

Abhi:-                            Yess IPOD (He was jumping with happiness as she had recognised him)  

Nikki:-                           tum dance nahi karte sara time yap yap yap kartein hoon.

As she was very drunk she walked away and started to dance.

Please Note: In this vid please ignore Riddhima cuz i couldn't find a video without Riddhima in it. Armaan had found Jennifer (Not Riddhima for the moment) hot and Abhi was trying to make Nikki jealous as she had no-one to dance with so he decided to dance with Jennifer.  Armaan was trying to get Abhi away from her so he could dance instead. As Abhi was dancing with the girl he liked then Armaan had decided to do the same to Abhi by dancing with Nikki.       

Type in youtube:- DMG Team Dance on "Saalam Namaste" (HQ) 

The concept was inspired by  Jeh hai jalwa and Ta ra rumpum but only this part of the story. 

But what was it that shocked both Armaan and Abhi? 

Edited by Luv-abhiNikk - 12 years ago
love this part.continue it soon pleas.thanks for pm.
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Please give the concept credit to the movie you took this from. Otherwise this can be reported as plaigiarism.

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Part... Update soon... Thanks for the pm...
pleas continue this ff soon.
Luv-abhiNikk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
4. Jealousy + Panga = Pg 

As abhi had realised that Nikki's doori on her blouse had become loose he had become a bit protective. If she was in her normal state then he would've just told her and then everything would've been fine but what could he do now as she was drunk. He became furious as the ruthless men who were passing by were loathing over her bare back. One boy who was in the party decided to come dance with her. As she had agreed he had no other choice but to let him. But as the man started to make his way to her bare back with his hands abhi had started to lose his cool. As the song "Ab toh forever" had finished the man had lifted Nikki up in the air and still had his hands on her back.  As Armaan had noticed the sudden change in Abhi he had realised what the reason was why he was acting like that. Abhi was just about to go batter that guy when Armaan had stopped him by saying "It's Just a dance".  But abhi had lost his cool when he lifted Nikki in his arms and was heading her to another apartment. Whereas Nikki didn't realise what was going on as she thought he was taking her to a cafe to get hot chocolate. Abhi went up to him and took Nikki away from him and indicated to Armaan to come take her. As Armaan took Nikki aside he seen Abhi punch the man straight across the face. The man said "tume kya problem hai, meri saath thi voh. Voh teeki mirchi meri saath hai isliye jaalan ho rahein hain." That had angered Abhi even more that made him beat the crap out of him.  As it was late in the night and Nikki was drunken abhi had to drop her off home.

Nikki had bought Abhi to his last nerves.  When they were in the car:-

This scene is from DMG but most of the parts didn't fit in so I had to change some bits. 

Nikki: - My duppata's flying in the air its flying. (She had her hand and scarf out of the window)

Abhi: - (he pulled from her arm to bring her head inside the car rather than the outside) Nikkita, control yourself kya karahein ho. Aur yeh gatiya remix banana ban karo meri Kano ko dook raha hain. (As she was also singing)

Nikki: - (she seen an elderly lady walking past and once again popped her head out the window and started waiving) Hello Aunty. Kya sexy lag rahi hoon

Abhi :-( pulled her back inside the car) Kya karahi hoon.Ab agar bahar jaaki na toh pitai kardongi tumhari. (He raised his hands as you would if you would slap someone just to scare her)

Nikki: - Sorry Sorry.(She had her hands on her ears)

Abhi: - Agar gari agayi toh na tumhari garden raheingi na pyaas. Stop it! (She was pulling his cheeks)

Nikki:- Your sooo cute. (giggling)

Abhi :- (was touching his cheeks as she had pulled it)

Nikki: - (Laughing at him) Meine tumhari kitni band bajai thi naa. Phir bhi tume meri kitni chinta hai na. Tum mujhe ghar drop karahein ho. Do you know what? Tum itni burai nahi hoon. Wooow ruko ruko mujhe dance karna hai. (As she seen people dancing on the streets).

Abhi : - Control yourself. Keep quite. (He ordered her)

Nikki:- Tumhari control ki mein toh. Bola na mujhe dance karna hai. Mein jarahi hoon. (she unfastened her seatbelt)

Abhi:- kya karahein hoon. What the hell yaar. (he got out the car to get her back into the car) .Marwayein  gi

She has started dancing with everyone else. He grabbed her by her hand and said

Abhi: - chalo bohut hogaya  (but she wasn't gonna listen).

Nikki: - nahi mujhe dance karna hain, nacho. 

(Abhi just wanted to drop her home safe and sound.)

Abhi: - Chalo mere saath chalo

Nikki: - aree tumhari problem kya hein, tum kitnein boring insan ho. You are a Jurk.(She had started to dance again.)

Abhi : -  I'm a jerk. he questioned.

Nikki: - yes, you're a jurk. J U R K (she pushed him away)

Abhi: - Fine. Jo karna hai karo. (he got his fone out and started to record her and the way she was dancing so that the next day he could tease her) Nikkita Malhotra, ab dechka ki yeh boring, saro J U R K tumhare ki saath kya kartha hain.

Male dancer: - Nach chamiya nach ( he grabbed her and twirled her. While she carried on dancing)

2nd Male dancer: - wah kya body hain

Abhi: - Oh no. Yeh larki marwaiyegi. (He ran to help her. He decided to dance with them so he can save her without having to fight with them). Chalo mere saath gari mein beiton please.

Nikki:- No, Mujhe dance karna hain.

Male dancer. Suna nahi madam kya bol rahin hain. Nikale patli gali se.

Abhi : - (he had grabbed him by the collar) deckiye baisab yeh meri saath hai, samjhe tum.

Nikki: - (pushed him by his arm and questioned him) Tumhare saath?

Abhi: - haan tum mere saath hi toh ho. Haina sweetheart. Mein use ghar chod raha tha. (Nikki was waving her hands around indicating no) Hume larai ki hai. Waise bhi unke dimaagh gudno mein rehta hain.

Nikki: - (punched him in his stomach) kya bola. Tere paas dimaagh bhi nahi hain. (shoved his head) kali daabha. Teri toh.

She had picked up a metal pole to hit him but she didn't have the strength to handle it and was waving it around and rather than hitting Abhi she had knocked out the ghoonda's. He had finally managed to get the metal pole out of her hands. He tried so much to get her in the car but she would'nt listen so he didn't have a choice but to pick her up in his shoulder and force her into the car. He had carried her in her arms and laid her on the sofa.

Abhi: - yeh kis atein ki chaki kati hain (As she was soo heavy)

Nikki: - (she grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer to her) Ek baat pocho?

Abhi: - Haan

Nikki: - ( she was speeking her heart out) Tum bohot achein hoon. Meine tume kitna mara na. Phar phir bhi tum mujhe ghar choodhne aiyen. Tumne mera kayal raka.  Mana ki tum tore saro hoon phar phir bhi tumne mujh jesi bechari ablanari ki raksha ki. you know what your a NICE GUYY!!!! (she screamed getting up from the sofa into his ears).

Abhi: - haar waqt nautanki karti rehti hain. Kaal milte hain (he rubbed her hair)

Nikki: - Ek baat pocho.

Abhi:- Pocho

Nikki: - Kya mein tume achi lagti hoon

Abhi: - uhhh Nikki I mean mein (he was stuttering)

Nikki: - matlab tum mujhe pasand nai kartein na. Meri mom bhi mujhe chood kar chale gayi. Koi mujhe pyaar kyun nai karta. Mein achi nahi hoon kya? Sab mujhse door kyun baag the hain?

Abhi: - (he tried to make her understand ) Aisi baat nahi hain. Mein yahan hoon na tumhari saath.

Nikki: - Tum toh aisein hi kehra hi hoon. (she rubbed her runny nose on his shirt)

Abhi: - hhhmmm

Nikki: - Meri naak teri hain isliye koi mujhe pyaar nai karta.

Abhi: - Nikki. Tumhari naak bilkul teeh hain. (he pecked her nose) Is mein koi problem nahi hain.

Abhi tried to calm her down and said to her that she is very beautiful when she hugged him.

He told her to go to sleep but was too frightened to go to sleep as she thought he would leave her. He assured her that she wouldn't. She closed her eyes but opened them once just to check that he's still there and finally fell asleep. He had also fallen asleep on the floor. When he woke up she was still holding onto his hand. He had found her fast asleep with a strand of hair on her face. He sat there lovingly looking at her and removed the strand of hair. When he came to his senses he thought to himself this is nikki. Oh shit. Ise pehli pagal uthjaye mujhe yahan se baag na chaiye. Is ko koi Barossa nahi hain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Armaan was making his way to college he had seen Riddhima in a jewellery shop so he had decided to go say hi. As Armaan came closer to the shop he had seen riddhima trying on different rings. As Armaan was just about to go inside the shop he had seen a man who had carried riddhima from the back and surprised her. Armaan had started to get negative thoughts in his head but brushed it off by saying "It's probably just a friend."  They had both been looking at different rings. He had asked her what she thought about a certain ring. When she told him what she thought about the ring, he took the ring off her and kneeled down and said "Will you marry me". Armaan had been shattered but there was still hope as she hadn't given her answer. But after a few minutes he had heard her reply and was completely out of his mind. He was wandering alone on the streets replaying what had just happened. He had to get his frustration out and shouted "kyun, mere hi saath kyun". This was the first time he had felt something special for someone else and even god had taken that away. But Armaan was not the type of person to sit there and cry. He knew he had to do something about this. His behaviour towards riddhima had become harsh. Whereas riddhima didn't have a clue to why he was acting like that. As riddhima was the quiet one who didn't stand up for herself she had decided to stay quiet until the day when he himself comes and talks to her. As Armaan and riddhima came across each other in the hall he had harshly walked past her giving her a deadly scare rather than a smile as he usually did. As Armaan's behaviour had changed towards her Abhi was wondering what was wrong. Everyday when Armaan and riddhima came across each other they would look in another direction and walk past. Everyday when Armaan sees riddhima's face, he remembers the shop scenes and becomes sterner. He would not let anyone trample over his heart. As riddhima was the type of person who could not stand anyone hating her especially when she didn't know the reason behind the hatred. Everyday she would cry and go to sleep thinking waht the reason could be. Two weeks had passed like this. She and he ignoring each other. The new week had started. Armaan started his day as normal nut started feeling tense as he had not seen riddhima in the first 3 lessons. He had thought to himself that she might come in after lunch break so he waited  but she still didn't come. He was so worried he did not know who to go to, to get information from. He had missed half the day and went to her house. He had found nobody there except the maid. The maid had informed him that she's took all her luggage but did not say where she's going or when she's gonna be back.

Where has she gone, when is she gonna come back. Was it because of me that she left? Armaan thought to himself.