Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
His father said the same exact things and he himself told his battery low stories proudly. when all of that is coming to bite him now, he is acting all respectful. Such a wanna be

Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Shee Ranbir has always been respectful. Find me 1 interview where he has said something negative about DP?Edited by Gobsmacked - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
lol After cheating on her, he had nothing to say. If someone doesn't have anything to say, it doesn't mean he is bigger than the person who is saying things. The one who is saying is, saying, because she has things to say. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
I don't get this logic that he is good because he is not saying anything. Hello, To say something you need to have something to say.
Shee they are still young. Heart breaks are part of most people's life. Life sucks at that point, but over time you get over it and move on to a point when you start laughing over it.

Although I understand DP's angst at that time, she has her whole life ahead of her. And it's not like he has committed a big crime.Edited by Gobsmacked - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And abt the cheating part... Isnt DP herself confused abt it... Wasnt she going Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naan in The KWK episode... 😆
sheee thumbnail

I comment only when people go all gaga over him.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think the break was good for both dp and ranbir. But I really hate the fact that dp still have that rk tattoo... That's one bad decision that annoys the hell out of me.

ranbir seems like a good person but he's not ready for relationship
sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

And abt the cheating part... Isnt DP herself confused abt it... Wasnt she going Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naan in The KWK episode... 😆

No she wasn't confused. She told clearly that she didn't clarified that She was not talking about ranbir. When Karan showed her the video of Ranbir being all respectful and wanna be the greatest. She said whatever he says, because all of a sudden on the camera when someone shows you a well known person being all cocky, you don't have time to think and come for an answer. She is just a girl without a filmy background. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm... She may not have a filmy background but she is a very confident girl...She was a well known model and she is very poised unlike the others... She is not the kinds to get flustered...

Frankly I do think this breakup did benefit both of them... Post break up both have emerged well out of it ...

Anyways... Whatever happened between them only they know... Its not like she is in a dump or he is in a dump after the breakup... Whatever happens always happens for the best and they have moved on and are in a much much happier place now...

I like how Deepika has found a place of her own coming from a non filmi background... Its always tougher for the outsiders and I have seen where she has come from and she has come a long way...

It was good seeing her name up there with Rajni's name on the poster of Rana... There are other heroines in Rana and one of them is a top south indian film actress... The makers of Rana just putting up her name on the poster just shows the clout Deepika carries today...Kudos to her...

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago