Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega

Shweta-Manav set a record-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shweta Kawatra -Manav Gohil set a record

They say behind every successful man, there is a woman, well the adage shall see its literal demonstration on friday's episode of Colors' Guinness World Records – Ab India Todega.

It was the first time in history of the show, that two known television couples Nandish Sandhu – Rashmi Desai and Manav Gohil – Shweta Kawaatra, battled each other out to win and set a world record for Fastest wife carrying backwards for 20mtrs. Manav and Shweta won and are now the world leaders in this task as they set a record of 7.2. seconds.

An Indya source discloses, "The two couples were running neck to neck and the studio audience were glued to their seats as they enjoyed each minute of this exciting contest. But as the couples closed onto the finishing line, Nandish slipped and fell on the ground along with his wife, Rashmi which gave an easy chance for Manav to overtake and win."

We spoke to Nandish Sandhu aka Veer who says, "It was something different, a never before experience. It was a very close contest. We thought we had won, but Rob (international spokesperson from the show) said that while falling, Rashami's hand might have crossed the finishing line".

Shweta Kawatra too exclaims, "Rob declared that he needed to have a look at a slow motion replay, I was like Oh God, all of Manav's efforts shouldn't go in vain!! But I am happy we won at the end of the day and set a new record. I want the audiences to watch this episode."

Catch this clash and much more on today's episode of Guinness World Records – Ab India Todega at 9 pm on COLORS.

• Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
  • Friday, April 29, 2011
  •  

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters