Arjun Singhania is acting so out of character - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
DATS IT..
love changes ppl ...
n here arjun'slove fr arohi s strongest dan all other emotions...
he s nt bothered abt anyone elz..
n abt asking her to leave huim was just to c her having a gd life..
he knws dat she wnt leave him at any cost bt still he tried cz he dnt wanna c her messing up her life
Hmm I agree that Arjun has changed for Arohi..he wants to go far away from the criminal world but one thing i found out of character was Arjun losing all hopes😭 this does not suits him at all CVs😡 

The previous day Arjun assured Arohi that evrything will be fine and this will be his "Pyaar ka Imtihaan" and the next day CVs showed him losing all hopes😭 not at all accepted😳
well him telling arohi to forget him and move on with her life was definitely out of character!!! although possibly hes in jail and emotionally turmoiled due to lot of things happening over the past few days can make a person depressed and feel completely lost... i love arjuns character a lot and also the way it has developed... the way he fought with her but still protected her, came to her place to wish her at midnight, gave her 22 gifts, broke out of jail and tried to fit in her family... all these things show maturity in a character :)

but i do miss his killer instinct and the bad boy attitude... it is irresistable :*... although hes not a criminal anymore, hes been a criminal all his life... he surely can think like one to try from his end to get out of jail for arohis sake... after all shes running from pillar to post for him and their love... i would love to see him put his thinking cap on and take charge of the situation and not act so helpless!!! he can definitely use his brains to assess the situation and encourage arohi to act with determination 

all said and done, with all its flaws im addicted to this show and arjuhi too... they are the best and so is the show <3... the fun and bold attitude of the show is what sets it apart from others and i hope they stick to it instead of making it another tear jerking drama