Na Aana Is Desh Laado

written update 28 april

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
2day's important events in point-form:-

1. (as i guessed yesterday) d kidnapper was none other dan Shaurya. it was actually Janvi who made d plans so dat Shourya & Dia cud spend sum tym together.

2. dey get romantic wid d song "tera hone laaga hu" playing in d bg.

3. Shaurya proposes to Dia to wic she breaks up der relation saying dat ammaji wud never let dem b togethr. She also flares up at Janvi's name wen Shaurya says dat she might help dem.

4. aditya cums & tells ragini to pack up as dey wud b going 4 der honeymoon & leaves. ragini calls her bf shekhar saying dat she wants to meet him.

5.jst as she was leaving,santosh calls her 4m behind & as asks abt her lunch to wich ragini behaves rudely wid her saying dat no1 has d ryt 2 interfer in her personal matters. ryt at dat moment ammaji cums up & ragini lies dat she's going to her friend's house 4 "maata ki chowki". ammaji allows her to go & tells her to bring "prasad"4 her.

6.Dia returns home , she's angry wid Janvi 4 d prank she played along wid Shaurya, she declares dat she has no feelings 4 shaurya & tells she' broken up wid him.

Precap: Janvi goes to a restaurant & discovers ragini wid shekhar der sitting hand in hand at a table.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx for d update dear! So nw break up took place!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update dear!!! i didn't think that i would be able to provide the wu, that's why i didn't volunteer!! anyways, a very good update!