Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

CV's Puran? and 8 Kind of marriages..

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

CV's-Puran or Creation...

Pandit says cos of Rahu Mahadasha Rohan will face obstacles in his marriage...he gives a remedy saying Rohan and Radhika has to do Asakshi Vivah..no witness..even the Pandit who will officiate the wedding has to sit outside and chant the Mantras..
Never ever heard of Asakshi Vivah...the CV's are creating their own fascinating funny weddings and rituals...

1-How will a Pandit come to know that they took Four Pheras?πŸ˜‰
2-Rituals they can do with relatives or witnesses..but during wedding no one should be present?..strange..πŸ˜‰
3-Rahu will not affect or create obstacles if he does wedding without witness?..what a strange remedy for Rahu?..πŸ˜•
4-Rahu wont harm Rohan cos he was not witness and Rohan will lead a obstacle free life?..πŸ˜‰
5-There are 8-different kind of weddings mentioned in the scriptures...but Asakshi vivah is not mentioned anywhere..

May be CVS has written a new PURAN..called CVS-PURAN or CB-PURAN...πŸ˜‰

There were many other logical excuses to postpone the wedding.
Medicine will be effective even if it is expired..may be not 100%, but still it has power..or lets take about Poison, it will harm a person even if it is expired...samething applies to Planets which are considered to be malefic..it gives negative results..

CV's are trying to mesmerised the viewers with their own new creations and rituals...instead of repeating CB-1 by using same tactics they shud try to concentrate more of story..rather making mockery of religion.. Here are 8 kind of Hindu Marriages..

Eight Types of Hindu Weddings:-

Brahma marriage :-
According to the Brahma marriage, a boy is eligible to get married, once he has completed his Brahmacharya (student hood). Parents, who search for a bride for their son, would consider the family background of the girl, whom he is going to marry. On the other hand, the bride's father would ensure that the boy has acquired knowledge of the Vedas. This is how a Brahma marriage was arranged. There was no system of dowry. Among the eight types of marriage, brahma marriage holds a supreme position.
Daiva Marriage
In this type of marriage, the girl's family waits for a particular time, to get her married. If they do not find a suitable groom for their daughter, then they would marry her off to places, where sacrifices are conducted. In this case, the girl is generally married to a priest, who conducts sacrifices. According to the sastras, Daiva marriage is considered inferior to Brahma marriage, because it is considered degrading for the womanhood.

Arsha Marriage :-
Arsha marriage is the one, wherein the girl is married to the sages or rishis. References from dharmasastras tell us that in arsha marriage, the bride is given in exchange of two cows, received from the groom. The girl is generally married to an old sage. The cows, which were taken in exchange of the bride, shows that even the groom do not have any remarkable qualities. According to sastras, noble marriages had no monetary or business transactions. Therefore, these kind of marriages were not considered noble.

Prajapatya Marriage :-
Monetary transactions and Kanyadaan are not parts of Prajapatya marriage, unlike the Brahma marriage, where these two forms an important and basic part. Unlike the Brahma marriage, here, the bride's father goes in search for a groom for his daughter. The Brahma type is considered better than prajapatya, because in the former, the groom's family goes out to seek a suitable bride for their son.

Gandharva Marriage:-
Gandharva marriage is similar to love marriage. In this case, the bride and the groom get married secretly, without the knowledge of their parents. It is not considered a right kind of marriage, as it is done without the consent of the parents. This marriage reminds us of the love affair of the mythological characters - Sakuntala and Dushyanta.
Asura Marriage :-
In the Asura marriage, the groom is not at all suitable for the bride. Although the groom is not suitable for the bride, he willingly gives as much wealth as he can afford, to the bride's parents and relatives. Therefore, the system of marriage is more or less like buying a product, which makes it undesirable in the present time.

Rakshasa Marriage :-
According to Rakshasa marriage, the groom fights battles with the bride's family, overcomes them, carries her away and then persuades her to marry him. This is not considered as the righteous way to woo a girl for marriage, because forcible methods are used by the groom to tie the wedding knot.

Paishacha Marriage;-
Paishacha marriage is the eighth and last type of Hindu wedding. It is considered as the inferior type of marriage, because the girl's wish is not considered, even if she is not willing to marry the person chosen for her. In fact, she is forced to marry. Moreover, the bride's family is also not given anything in cash or kind. Literally, the girl is seized against her wish. Men would marry a woman, whom he had seduced while she was asleep, intoxicated or insane. This kind of marriage was later on prohibited.

Your Views..
Raj😊
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hi raj bhaiyaπŸ€—

thanks a lot for this informantion abt 8 types of marriages given in vedas bhaiya😳

i seems the CV's hav created dis Asakshi Vivah jst for their convinence...πŸ˜•
god knws wat more new n funny rituals will come up aftr the wedding...πŸ˜† 

i hope u had a nice day...😊

god bless u...

love
swetha
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you bro...😊

I never ever heard that ashakshi marriage...I thought that my knowledge is less in retuals thats and may be there are many different types of vivahπŸ˜•...but really there is not any Ashakshi marriages...I asked from many persons even from my grand mum and all said they don't know any thing about this...now I also think CV are creating types of vivah...may be they want to show us that Rohen will not save Radhika and Dev will run to the fire to save Radh...and the truth will reveal...may be they are going to do that...😳
can't they use any other way to do it...not using ashakshi vivah...don't know what is in cv's mind...πŸ˜•

thanks a ton Baiya for this 8 vivah...types thanks a lot...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad that CVs via CB are adding to our rich culture---

Ashakshi Vivah--nice term to get married under the stars--with only the bride and the groom--sounds very romantic--

And (all the jokes aside) would love to see the beautiful visual of Dev and Radhika getting married --with just the two of them and the stars and the moon as the sakshi...

Marriage is a commitment between two people and for that one doesn't need anything or anyone---all the rituals are for the rest of the people--so why not asakshi vivah????
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: radhika5

I am glad that CVs via CB are adding to our rich culture---

Ashakshi Vivah--nice term to get married under the stars--with only the bride and the groom--sounds very romantic--

And (all the jokes aside) would love to see the beautiful visual of Dev and Radhika getting married --with just the two of them and the stars and the moon as the sakshi...

Marriage is a commitment between two people and for that one doesn't need anything or anyone---all the rituals are for the rest of the people--so why not asakshi vivah????

yaaa you are right...but without pandith???????can it possible...πŸ˜•
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I even thought Raj bro that there is hardly any term called "Ashakshi Vivah"... this is type of marriage is CV's addition .. they took this ritual out of there hat... jaise "ashavarana viavh " was not there in Vedic age ... later on it get into Hindu culture...i think in the same way.. CV added this new version  of marriage .. as radhika5 told ...

Bro Think now families r becumin small... nuclear family... concepts of society n ppl r changing ... i think this is also the outcome of that ... ppl  those who do not want much disturbance n crowd  ..could go wid this... Asakshi vivah,... u dont have to invite ppl... less expenditure... less trouble...less u have to work...n Miya biwi could also romance secretly...i think awt CV invented is very useful for these days... those who would go for Asakshi vivah would also have no need of celebrating Honeymoon separetly... there would be no one na.. so they could celebrate it there itself...wahi pe akele me suhaag raat aur honey moon dono mana lenge...🀣.🀣.🀣
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raj,

Have to give credit to CB creatives.  They do come up with the most unique rituals.  We can never say that they are using same rituals from movies or other Hindi soaps.  There should be a reward where CB should win for coming up with the "most unique ritual award" in TV land.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Thanks Raj for mentioning theVivah which are in Hindu religion...I like the idea of this new discovery  of Vivah...  In India where people are in to the race of out do the other person in the matter of marriage expenditure...Its a good idea  of getting married without any Tamasha in the name of rituals...Agree with Angie Creatives should be given award for this new discovery  of  unique marriage...I think Youngsters will be very happy with this new idea of marriage... very romantic
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: why3

Raj,

Have to give credit to CB creatives.  They do come up with the most unique rituals.  We can never say that they are using same rituals from movies or other Hindi soaps.  There should be a reward where CB should win for coming up with the "most unique ritual award" in TV land.

Thata the reason i wrote CB Puran or CVs Puran..their own weird traditions and rituals..πŸ˜†The best thing was Pandit wudhv advised Padma and BB that let Rohan elope with Radhika...and thn Dev riding on Tatoo sorry Horse like ZORRO and saves Radhika..πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Thanks Raj for mentioning theVivah which are in Hindu religion...I like the idea of this new discovery  of Vivah...  In India where people are in to the race of out do the other person in the matter of marriage expenditure...Its a good idea  of getting married without any Tamasha in the name of rituals...Agree with Angie Creatives should be given award for this new discovery  of  unique marriage...I think Youngsters will be very happy with this new idea of marriage... very romantic

Neerja it is already mentioned above in Gandharva Vivah..or Rakshash Vivah..the youngster can choose any from above ones..πŸ˜†just exchange the garlands..ho gaya Vivah..