shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys

i have been a loyal viewer of the serial...but i missed the last episode...can someone post in a written update...else i will surely regret not watching the last episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Shalgo: I will try to post it either tonight or by tomorrow for sure! Sorry for the delay but I just got caught up with some urgent stuff.

Thanks for your patience :)

Cheers,
Sana~
didodido thumbnail

waiting for last episode update..plsss

rais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: didodido

waiting for last episode update..plsss

There Was not much to watch except big rush in the last episode to wrap it up quickly.  Kamini and Sakshi come running to Bindiya's room before she could feed Sooraj the posioned kheer. Kamini informs about the poison in the kheer that PPW had mixed. PPW behind the door stood dumbfound, Bindiya stood thunderstruck but sooraj refused to believe it. He screamed his lungs out at both of them for lying about his mother (PPW). PPW stood out the door and heard it all -- the blind faith, love and respect Sooraj has for her..She is taken aback..

Sooraj eats the poisoned kheer to prove the innocence of his mother.. PPW, Kamini, Sakshi, Bindya all stand around flabbergasted..Few minutes later Sooraj begins to fall sick.. vomiting blood.. rest of the family gathers around.. All are angry with PPW for her horrendous act..  Prem, Akhilesh Bhaiya, Ratan all are aghast and sickened by this dreadful act of PPW.   Prem threatens her in case anything happens to Sooraj.. Ratan rushes to get the doctor.   Sooraj goes on wtih emotional talks to his mother PPW about how could he have happily given his life for his mother.. its his bad luck that he could do enough for his mother.. blah blah.. PPW goes thru BIG  time heart change  in few minutes and joins Bindiya in praying for Sooraj's life.

Doctor comes in and saves Sooraj. Family unites. PPW and Akhilesh Bhaiya apologize to Bindiya with folded hands.  All is picture perfect now in Sinha hosue..

Bindiya offers to leave since they are all united and one big family now.  Sooraj asks her to stay.. 'Maa, lets all live together".   PPW insists that Bindiya must stay with them and she refuses to allow her to leave. Akhilesh bhaiya insists as well rest of family looks at Bindiya beseeching her to stay.

Bindiya is melted, agrees to stay back.  Big Pooja is organized.  Kamini's Mother comes to blackmail Kamini.  She threatens to let Kamini truth out to Sinha  family.  Prem comes to her Kamini's rescue, lets her MIL know that he knows it all and now they want MIL to be out of their lives. He kicks mother in law out of house for good and happily goes back to Pooja with Kamini.

Life is good.. 🥳

shalgo thumbnail
Thanks Sana for the update. Really appreciate your effort...finally a fairy ending story.
shalgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalgo

Thanks Sana for the update. Really appreciate your effort...finally a fairy ending story.

Hey sorry...Thanks Rais...for the update and thanks Sana for the offer to update...😆
rais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalgo

Hey sorry...Thanks Rais...for the update and thanks Sana for the offer to update...😆

U r very welcome...😛    BTW, I realized it later that Sana had already posted the update... Check out the link for Written update:  22nd April, 2011 - LAST. Great detailed update..👏
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You're most welcome, guys and @rais: Your update was lovely. Where were u hiding before? I could've used some help *hehehe* (j/k)

Cheers,
Sana~