OS - Maaneet Together At Last-Part 3 Maaneet Milan

Posted: 12 years ago

My first ever attempt so please excuse my mistakes, just writing because it's my sazaa given by my Evil Aash and Badmaash Varsha. It's what happens after the current track ends.

Together at last

Part 1

Maan has at last wooed his Geet back, Maan's absence proved too much for Geet to bear and she realized that she loved her Maan too much to stay away from him and she has nothing but love for him in her heart. She was just sitting there crying her heart out for her Maan, when he steps in from the shadows. Geet senses his presence and the minute she see him her face lights up and she runs into his arms and hugs him tight all the time chiding him for putting her through this misery and telling him how much she really loved him and missed him  and cannot live without him.

Maan then holds her slightly apart from him as if he couldn't bear even that little distance between them and looks into her eyes "Geet I'm sorry for hurting you, sorry for my hurtful words; You know I love you and cannot dream of hurting my Mishti all I want is for you to be happy and for us to always be together,  I promise that from now I'll hold my anger in check I've realized that my anger has always been responsible for my wrong actions and I'll try and think before I act."

All the while Maan's saying this to Geet, he's caressing her face, and playing with her hair and after he finishes he tugs her back into his arms and just hugs her desperately.

Hearing Maan pour out his feelings Geet breaks down and cups Maan's face in her hands "Maan it doesn't matter what the whole world does to me but just hearing you disrespect me totally broke me up cause I thought that if you cannot respect me then how could you love me; after all I did what I did only for your love and so that we could start a new life together without any shadow of the past in between us."

Maan delicately wipes away Geet's tears and tells her Geet you know for me you are perfect, it was my anger towards Dev that made me react that way, I was scared that you'll get hurt again and you know how possessive I get with you, I wanted to be the person who heals your pain and gets you out of the depression, seeing you talk to Dev just messed up my mind and I reacted stupidly."

Geet then tugs on Maan shirt and pulls him down and kisses him on both his cheeks and Maan is so stunned but just for a second, his face breaks into a big grin and Geet blushes and hides her face in his chest. Maan laughs and tells Geet "If this is what I get than I'm ready to go through all the pain and humiliation all over again" Geet pouts and punches him on his arm and then they both smile and hug again. It seems that they can't bear even the slightest separation from each other.

They both agree that they'll put the past to rest and start life anew.

Geet reveals Maan's identity and the reason for their MU to Mausi and family and they are all impressed with Maan's love for Geet and convinced that it's only his love that made him a business tycoon to work as a driver and take all their humiliations. Tej and Mausi ask Maan for forgiveness and Mamaji keeps muttering to himself that he knew he saw him somewhere and that he was Maan Singh Khurana and Mausi tells him to shut up.

Geet then takes Teji aside and tells him "Veerji, main jaanti hoon ke aap mujhe aur is parivar walo se bahut pyar karte ho aur unhe khush dekhna chahte ho, aur aapko jab pata chala ke Maan ne mujhe dukh pahuchaya toh aap unse naraz ho gaye; toh aap yeh sochiye ke jab aap Pammi bhabhi se theekh se baat nahin karte, unse pyar se kuch bolte nahin ho aur hamesha ghusa karte ho toh unke dil pe kya biththi hogi. Woh toh aap ki liye sab chodke aayi hain aur agar aap hi use pyar nahin karenge ya usse nahin samjhenge toh kaisa chalenga, Aap meri baat samajh rahe na"

Listening to Geet Teji is quite for a couple of seconds and you can see that he realizes his mistake and he tells Geet; "Geet main Pammi se bahut pyar karta hoon par shayad jatata nahin", to which Geet replies "Agar aap usse dikhaenge nahin ke aap usse kitna chahte hain toh usse pata kaise chalenga" Teji then nods and tells Geet (all the time looking at Pammi) "Tum theekh kehti ho Geet, Pammi ne bahut saha hain lekin ab main usse humesha khush rakhne ki koshish karonga"

Geet smiles,  then she goes and hugs Pammi and Nandini and both she and Maan touch Mausi's feet and say thank you and she blesses them and bid farewell to Maan and Geet. Maaneet then return to Delhi.

In Delhi, Daadima, Annie and Adi are ecstatic to have Maaneet back. Maan decides that it's time for him to take a few days off with Geet but he needs to set the office right before he leaves.

The morning after Maaneet's return Maan tells Adi that they need to find the right employees to replace the ones that left and get their office running efficiently with professional staff. Adi advertises for the vacant positions and between him and Adi the new staff is selected.

This is how Maan's office shaped up; Maan gets a new personal assistant Aash, his head architect is Hima, Deepti joins as the new chief accountant as Adi is promoted to Project Manager. Varsha is the new public relations officer while Samata is the new productions head. Mona takes over their Logistics and Materials section, while Izzat becomes their landscape designer. Spandana is the new Sales Manager while Reena becomes their international client liason and Aarthi takes over the civil section. Roch is the new interior designer and Honey the new Graphic designer. Tanvi and Reni are assigned to Aarthi's team, Bharathi joins Hima's team and Maitri joins Deepti's team.

Geet visits the office and Maan introduces her to the new staff and she immediately feels a connection with this new team. Their professional knowledge and their positive vibes has her feeling good. She at once feels the difference between this fantastic team and Sasha, Tasha and their negative posse. Maan, Geet and Adi sit to discuss future strategy and they are now truly positive that this new team will take KC to a different height of progress.

Maan and Geet are now content that with time the office will start running smoothly and they will not have to work crazy hours to get things done; now at last they can concentrate on their personal life.

That night after dinner, Maan is in the bedroom waiting impatiently for Geet who's busy clearing up. Geet too is eager to be alone with Maan after such a long separation but just as she's going up to the bedroom Daadima and Annie stop her and Daadima says "Geet beta kahan ja rahi ho, humare paas baito, aur yeh toh batao ke Amritsar mein hua tha, tum toh Maan ko jaanti ho na; usne toh humhe kuch nahin bataya." Geet tries to cut the story short "Daadima woh baas Maan Sardar Balwant Singh banke Mausi ke ghar pahuch gaye aur waha driver ki naukri karne lage and dhere dhere unhone mujhe mana liya"

But Daadima & Annie had decided that they are gonna harass Maaneet so they keep asking silly questions.

Meanwhile Maan is getting impatient in the bedroom and is wondering what is taking Geet so long "Yeh Geet kahan reh gayi, itne dino ke baad hum mile hain aur who hain ki ghar ki kaamo mein lagi hain, mere bare mein toh sochthi hi nahin".

In the meantime Geet manages to make an excuse and escape. She's walking up the stairs with a smile on her face and thinking of how she was gonna change into the sheer Dusky Rose Pink Satin negligee that Annie presented to her and wondering how Maan would react. She walks into the bedroom and sees Maan pacing the floor, she calls out to him he looks up at her and''' to be continued

If you like my first attempt please comment so I'll be encouraged to continue.

Part 2 - Geet Seduces Maan - Page 12 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1671539?pn=12

Part 3 - Maaneet Milan - Page 14

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1671539?pn=14

Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
wow..awesome start...
do cont soon...
loved it...😃
nice os:)😊
pls continue soon:)
add me to ur pm list:)

why do u have to stop at such a fantastic moment😳. o pls continue soon i cant wait:)😊
Edited by anks_ams - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mansi95

wow..awesome start...
do cont soon...
loved it...😃
Thanks dear 😊
Originally posted by anks_ams

nice os:)
pls continue soon:)
add me to ur pm list:)

Will do dear and thanks 😊
Hi Dee awesome start . I liked it ...continue soon

dee u were asked u 2 continue coz that was ur second sazaa😆... &

let me read it first then i will comment ... on the story ...
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi Dee awesome start . I liked it ...continue soon
Thanks Mona 😊 Will do
res me in class readand comment later  love u 😉
Dee.. luvly...👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 me liked the post given to all 😃  otherwise mujhe toh laag raha tha aap kissi ko gardener ya phir cook bana dethey 😆 😆 also thank god aapne kissi ko maan ki behen nahi banaya... 😃 

continue soon.. ur second sazza is declared...i hope u do not do the same stuff again by writing devil s name..😆 😆 😆 

luvly story.. me luking fwd to the second part.. conti soon..