ViSu/AbhiYa:The Light of our lives#4(Invites only)

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Vivian and Sukirti as the names itself mean Lively and Fame..These two amazing actors came into our lives in the year 2010 as Abhay and Piya and just captured our hearts with their very first scene until today. Abhay and Piya's love story is a dark one, their love is so strong , it can break everything, it is so powerful, it can make anyone feeble. Abhay and Piya are one a kind the best words that describe them are enchanting, magical , intense and captivating.

Vivian Dsena

Vivian was born June 28, 1988 in Ujjain , Madhya Pradesh. He has graduated in engineering , football is his favourite sport, if not an actor he would have been a football player. He started his modelling career right after graduation and won a position in the top10 in the Gladrags Manhunt contest. He has appeared in several advertisments , played small roles in some popular TV shows and today he has won every girl's heart as Abhay Raichand in the much appreciated Pyaar kii yeh ek kahaani. He plays a Vampire in the show who is heartless but actually has feelings like that of a human. His love for Piya is unconditional and irrevocable. He has lost his love Maithli some 200 years ago and now he is madly in love with Piya who shares a striking resemblance to his first love Maithli

Sukirti Kandpal

Sukirti was born November 20, 1987 in Nainital, Uttarakhand. She initially intended a career in law and later on graduated from Sophia's college in Mumbai.She sings very well and if not an actor she would have either been a lawyer or a social worker. Her first role was in Jersey no.10 then she played Dr.Riddhima Gupta in Dill Mill Gayye where she captured so many people's hearts with her innocence. Today she plays the role of a very sweet, naive and a no-nonsense girl namely Piya Jaiswal in the much appreciated Pyaar Kii yeh ek kahaani. She loves Abhay so deeply , her love for him is innocent , she is too mesmerized by how Abhay saves her and protects her everytime against all odds and bad times to come. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Can we chat here now? we've reached 150pages in the old one! 
Btw, Congrats everyone on the new CC! . . . Way to go gals! ðŸ¤—
ragzz. thumbnail
ya we can now finally the 4th 🤣

sharmi ..its so good to see you active 🤗
ragzz. thumbnail
ill be back guys..i havent had a shower since morning 🤣 and i have to cook too 🤣
Yeah.. finally.. we dragged on the 3rd for quite a long while! =/
yep.. it feels so good to be online after all this while n talk to u all... ðŸ¤—
Sure... I'll wait for you.. ðŸ˜Š
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bookmark :| rags bhejo whatever you are cooking soon enough ;)) i had to come to do sth.. off again sorryyy :S it sucks. everyone's taking advantage of it and telling me i've lost my dimaag :| 🤣 
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
actually im here for a bit cause abhi kuch khaya hai i can't sleep so soon :S 
Aish ðŸ¤—
Kya hua? you don sound happy! ... hows ur health now?
i need a shower too waise 🤣
congrats girlies! <3
Welcum to the 4th Sam! ðŸ¤—