Maninie's take on beauty

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Manini De's take on beauty and style
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Though, Manini De Mishra, aka Sasha from Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One, recently entered the show, this new character is gaining popularity for her trendy look. We catch up with the former ramp model as she shares her beauty and fashion mantras with her fans.
Showing 1 of 4 images Previous    Next

How would you describe your style?
Comfort is the most important aspect of my style. My style also reflects my personality which is easygoing. I do not believe in following trends and create them instead.

What are your fashion mantras?
I make sure that my footwear suits the kind of outfit that I am wearing. Suppose I am wearing shorts then the appropriate footwear will be wedge heels or tie up heels. The colour of the outfit and shoes should contrast yet not jarring.

Which fashion trend makes you cringe?
I hate leopard print dresses, they make me want to roar (laughs). Some people also wear strange looking gowns and I don't know which part of the world they get them from. I also find too much lace and ruffles too feminine for my taste.

Which are the most important items in your makeup kit?
Kajal and mascara top the list. Then I also use a good lip balm, sun block and perfume because I am crazy about fragrances.

How do you maintain healthy hair?
I regularly apply an equal amount of almond, castor and olive oil to my hair. However I apply it only at the roots and ends. This routine helps me to keep my hair healthy.

What is the secret behind your flawless skin?
The secret is that I consume lots of fish and water. I also do breathing exercises like Pranayam and make sure that I laugh a lot.

Whose beauty and style do you admire?
I love the way Deepika Padukone styles her hair as it accentuates her classic looks. She looks good in any outfit she wears and that's what I admire about her.

Your character Sasha in Rang Badalti Odhani has become popular for her style. What would you say about her style?
The compliment for Sasha's look has to be credited to the team of Rang Badalti Odhani. However, I did discuss my character's look with my stylist. Garments do not possess an identity and it depends on the personality who is wearing it. I am open to wearing different kinds of outfits but I do forewarn the team about the colours and cuts that do not suit me.

Coming from a modelling background, I am aware of what looks good on me. I am also in touch with the latest trends, thanks to my daughter. Both of us share clothes and she also gives me fashion advice. Currently, she is on a holiday in Delhi and has taken all the clothes with her. I am left with just a few jeans (laughs).

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article!
Didn't know she was a ramp model :O
Nice answers😊
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanxs for the article armu...πŸ˜ƒ
Manini rocking in RBO as Sasha...kill me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-chocaholic- thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article. Who is the guy in the last pic? is it going to be sasha's husband, as the background looks like K house, if so he looks silly, lol.
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the article
manini looked very cute and rocked as sasha
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks armu.. for the article!!

Love Manini and know her from Jassi days... she is stunningly perfect and a perfect portrayer of comic characters

Love her as Saasha!!πŸ˜ƒ
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article! 😊

she is not conventionally good looking but very stylish and intelligent. liked her answers.
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu for the article 😊