Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today episode was a great lead up to the Mahaepisode, lots of drama and action.

Okay so the PF esp. Padma comes down on Dev after reading the letter, now why r they upset with him and Padma of all person who seems like the only one in that family with a clean heart.

If he was an ingrate then how he is sacrificing his love for their happiness, didnt Padma think could have stopped the wedding but he didnt, what does that say?

Avinash was superb today, his expressions of shock when the family finds out was superb then when the accusations came he was heartbroken very well portrayal of diff. emotions in today's episode by avinash, Rubina was good too...

From the precap it seems like Rohan has turned into an obsessed jerk, god help RaDev!

Anyway no Rohan can come between their love, the show is getting more interesting by the day...
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Most of all...Zee USA will show it on Sunday May 1st...5:30pm et...Just awesome episode.  Kanha's blessing in disguise...everybody reading Radhika's letter...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Fabulous acting by both Avinash and Rubina.
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Sunita...
Avinash and Rubian have done mind bowing acting for last 25 epsiodes...
The way they have been leading to ME is good...
But the way Rohan is acting is so stupid...
And Padma where does she cpme from?? she knows how good dev is for all of them , how well he has taken care of Rohan and all the Rptian duties and responsiblities...even if he is not the one...and now to question his loyalty...Shame on them...
I would like to see how the Kanha leela will play in joining the two???how will the truth come out that Dev is the youngest grand son...
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks Sunita...

Avinash and Rubian have done mind bowing acting for last 25 epsiodes...
The way they have been leading to ME is good...
But the way Rohan is acting is so stupid...
And Padma where does she cpme from?? she knows how good dev is for all of them , how well he has taken care of Rohan and all the Rptian duties and responsiblities...even if he is not the one...and now to question his loyalty...Shame on them...
I would like to see how the Kanha leela will play in joining the two???how will the truth come out that Dev is the youngest grand son...

I thought Padma was uncharacteristic like...I guess creators are thinking blood is thicker than water?? Rohan is her son and she is selfish about him.
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think  everybody will blame   DEv  as Rohan has gone mad...  What Rohan is trying to do in the room ??  Avinash And Rubi  were good  and episode was also good enjoyed it  well...

In the interview Avinash told that evrything will be cleared in ME... Waiting for ME...
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree Padma's reaction was odd! Why did she have to snap him shut by saying that he shouldnt call her with his 'Gandi Zaban'????

Comeon lady what makes u think that this guy is out to destroy ur son's life? But I guess Dev is doing that anyways by his mahan act! He isnt realizing that his actions will put 3 lives in to risk...but then probably he is under the misunderstanding that Rads doesnt love him rather is behind him because of the kiddie wedding...basically thinking that she is being emotional and not thinking practical...so obviously Dev would want her to get married to Rohan! 

However, Padma's sudden outburst at Dev was unacceptable!! All this clearly shows that every single person in PF is only concerned for themselves and none for Dev -- not even Daima, for she so easily gave the letter picked from Dev's room (which could have been very well his personal letter) so easily to Padma showing a innocent face!!!!! And moron lady why did she have to tell everyone that the letter was picked from Dev's room!!?? Is she an idiot or what? She heard all the contents from the letter through Rohan...then obviously it shud have struck her to keep quiet, lest Dev can be trapped!! But no...she with...I am an innocent kid face...said that the letter was found from Dev's room!! Arggh!! Daima kya karoon tera!!!!!!!! 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait for the maha episode, guess still one day to go. Wondering how the wedding going to be stopped, or Dev and Radhika are getting married!
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today episode was again very entertaining and nicely written, i am happy Dev is getting more dialogues he is a great actor and should be given good material to work with.

Coming to the episode, i must say i loved Dev today...alot of ppl might not agree with me but this is how i feel after looking at the episode, this is someone who has no one in his corner everyone in this family today was for Rohan his own Daima wasnt showing any emotions or support to him.

I felt my heart pain when all of them started accusing him, when Viraat  grab his collar i wanted to slap that arrogant punk...then Maheswari lows blows...Avinash was brilliant today portraying a range of emotions, when the accusations was rolling in he was hurt and felt guilt at the same time then when Rohan started his craziness he was very afraid of what he might do in his mad rage.

Personally i can put myself in Dev's shoes as i dont know wat it is to not be given your parent's love or the love of a family, here Daima looked after him but she always thought him to sacrifice his happiness and Rohan did treat him good but always looks for something in return...so prob if i had an upbringing like this i would react the same to such a situation...

Coming to Rohan to me its only when things r going his way he is happy, today he was throwing a fit but when the situation was resolved he was apologizing to Dev...i find him very selfish.

Also Rohan wasnt trying to change as a person he was trying to change to impress Rads and to look good for me that is not change...it is self appraisal...

I am loving Dev's character he has alot of shades and if the creatives write him properly his characterization can become even better, what i want to see is him showing alot of guilt fior the way he has treated Rads even if he was forced to do so.

What i like about Dev's character is even though he is making alot of mistakes because of his duty bound nature the audience can still sympathize with him bcoz of his situation, so for this i give the CV's thumbs up...

Loved Rads in today confrontation with Dev, i liked her when she said fine u do ur fulfill ur duty and i will do mine, here again the rears ridden eyes of Dev shows he does feel guilt for hurting Rads feelings...

Tomorrow episode promises to be superb, hope it lives up to the hype...

Dont forget to watch the maha episode at 7:30pm sat, on ZeeTV...