Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: radpat25

@ black...😲sorry but i totally disagree with this...jay has been OTT and dissappointing in his performance ever since the S track...he was unbearable during sona track..it was as if there was an open competition between him and sona ...who is the worst actor?? he was good before that...but since last 6 months he has been the most inconsistent actor...no change in expressions...no pitch variation..voice modulation...bad body language...unclear pronunciations and he is total flop in comedy scenes...sometimes good in emotional scenes...which was hardly two or three times...as most of the times he was busy giving the same old champu expressions...irritating to bits...so jay has been dissappointing for me all the way...
He is dissappointing in the most important things that make a good actor...good expressions,good body language,clear pronuntiations,perfect pitch,tone as per the scene...and being in command with the character.

what you call OTT is not him . Its his effort to make Suhana happy..It is meant to be OTT...and regarding the Sona track we all know he was like that with her in their childhood. So why will he change his rapport with her. There are few people with whom you are extremely confident and get along really well but with some u feel out of the place...The same thing with Sona.

And I said he knows his limits in itself means that he may not be the best in all kinds of scenes but definitely he makes sure that he is not out of place...He tries to stay normal within his limitations.

And about clear pronunciations and body language I feel that his character is short on confidence and he has to depict that...There will be clarity in your voice only when you are confident which his character is not.. 

Totally agree with you radhika...i rarely disliked scenes which had suhana in them...but from last to episodes i am finding her so irritating🀒

Exactly...i have rarely disliked her...but as u said she is irritating in the last two episodes...all hyperactive/reactive and over excited for no reason...its not looking natural but forced...cmon she is one of the very few reasons left to watch this show now...pls dont do this ragini...and stay away from jay...warna uski OTT,forced acting ki bimaari lag jayegi tumhe ...he toh always irritates me with his acting...sadly in these two episodes even suhana irritated me...forced over acting...[/QUOTE]

Exactly!OK I am not interested in how she looks and all..but her hair is seriously freaky these daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜•..and then she suddenly jumps on and off..makes her all the more freakier..actually..during the C track,she somewhat looked sick(I mean like a patient)...but now suddenly..jab C track nahi hai aur BT ho gaya,she seems to have got her glam image backπŸ˜•..aur to aur...why is everybody enjoying ki Cancer nahi hai?Isnt brain tumour as harmful as Cancer?Even a minor operation is so harmful!U dont know what will happen...Suhana said a few epis before..that BT is not harmless..one can loose his memory and all..and then Ishaan started talking about screw dheela hai...I swear felt like going there and giving a big kick to Ishaan!Utter champu...The CVs have reduced such a serious issue as a joke!!!🀒and then they are mighty upset with what we say!!πŸ˜•
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

what you call OTT is not him . Its his effort to make Suhana happy..It is meant to be OTT...and regarding the Sona track we all know he was like that with her in their childhood. So why will he change his rapport with her. There are few people with whom you are extremely confident and get along really well but with some u feel out of the place...The same thing with Sona.

And I said he knows his limits in itself means that he may not be the best in all kinds of scenes but definitely he makes sure that he is not out of place...He tries to stay normal within his limitations.

And about clear pronunciations and body language I feel that his character is short on confidence and he has to depict that...There will be clarity in your voice only when you are confident which his character is not.. 

I am not talking about the character and his rapport with his childhood friend...but the actor and his acting...which was too OTT to handle for me...and an actor makes a character what it is...so for me he was and is a weak actor...bcoz without expressions,right pitch,right body language you just cant potray any character convincingly.

And Ishaan's character was that of a smart,witty guy who is shy by nature and not of a person who is champu and low on confidence...and if he appears to be like that ...then again its the actor's fault who has added all the champuness to the character thru his weird expressions and unnecessary bechara acting,sometimes girly too...he was quiet good till sona track but thereafter his character has been inconsistent...if you want to see wat exactly was Ishaan's character..watch OBS and the actor playing it...watch it till cancer track...as after that the actor got changed.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with Radpat Tejesh . Jay is very weak as an actor. as weak as Ilesh playing actor. I just can't stand Jay. I mean it. I ignore him when he is on the screen. When I say he is not doing anything for me I mean nothing... Ignoring him is the best way. Only new actor I like in the series id Deepak . He has a bright future. He knows his strength and he knows how to use it. so  plz don't kill the character for me. 
tejeshec thumbnail

Come on now. Ishaan's character is supposed to be low on confidence cuz many girls have rejected his marriage proposal..He thinks he has shortcomings cuz of which no girl wants him...He was not smart but has become smart cuz of Suhana's influence and cuz he got back Suhana...Confidence is something he built over a period of time...

and how can you compare the performances of OBS Ishaan and SGP Ishaan...The traits of a Bengali are very different from a Delhi ite even though on paper their characters are same...Just cuz OBS Ishaan has done something doesn't mean that SGP Ishaan should follow exactly the same thing...What looks OTT for a Bengali might look normal for a Punjabi...

To put things in short depends on your background how you interpret a character...

Originally posted by: netri

I agree with Radpat Tejesh . Jay is very weak as an actor. as weak as Ilesh playing actor. I just can't stand Jay. I mean it. I ignore him when he is on the screen. When I say he is not doing anything for me I mean nothing... Ignoring him is the best way. Only new actor I like in the series id Deepak . He has a bright future. He knows his strength and he knows how to use it. so  plz don't kill the character for me. 

Nets...HI 5!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Come on now. Ishaan's character is supposed to be low on confidence cuz many girls have rejected his marriage proposal..He thinks he has shortcomings cuz of which no girl wants him...He was not smart but has become smart cuz of Suhana's influence and cuz he got back Suhana...Confidence is something he built over a period of time...
and how can you compare the performances of OBS Ishaan and SGP Ishaan...The traits of a Bengali are very different from a Delhi ite even though on paper their characters are same...Just cuz OBS Ishaan has done something doesn't mean that SGP Ishaan should follow exactly the same thing...What looks OTT for a Bengali might look normal for a Punjabi...
To put things in short depends on your background how you interpret a character...

What I don't understand is how come Ishaan never inspire to change his looks or anything from Suhaana. Suhaana knows how to present her self it's art in it self. But No Ishaan just likes being bholu all the time. his looks OMG !!! Really I just want to take a razor and shave whatever U called that Dadhu ?!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Nets...HI 5!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hi 5 !!!!!  Ohhh good I thought I was the only one... It 's feels nice to have company...πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail

Hi 5 !!!!!  Ohhh good I thought I was the only one... It 's feels nice to have company...πŸ˜†

Nets tum Mir Jafar nikli...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi 5 to me too...not that i cannot stand him..bcoz he was good in the begining of the show...precisely till sona's arrival πŸ˜†... but later on...dissappointing...and i love deepak's acting...so a BIG hi 5 for it too.πŸ˜†
Edited by radpat25 - 13 years ago