zoom zoom zoom baba!!!!!

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG how much zoom zoom of cameras was happening in today's episode😕. One of the reasons for my love for Geet serial was that they didn't waste stupid time over showing reactions of people all around 100s of times😡. But now it has gone the Kekta way too😡...today they were showing so much zooming of reactions of Geet's family...they wasted like so much footage on that😡.

Tomorrow is 300th episode and now I donot have high hopes for a romance filled episode tomorrow😭, it will all be Geet's stupid family screaming and shouting at Dev aka MSK😡

And all my hopes  of Dev getting thrashing from Geet's bros is also shattered...i am sure nothing like that will happen infront of Geet.

I need to lie down for a while...that zoom zoom has made me dizzy😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I know it was a big kekta way...but it was too hilarious...they werent showing same expressions from different people...but some sarcastic scene for Dev/Maan...uff hilarious confusion...

Maneet were awesome...SS rocked
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshimanshi

OMG how much zoom zoom of cameras was happening in today's episode😕. One of the reasons for my love for Geet serial was that they didn't waste stupid time over showing reactions of people all around 100s of times😡. But now it has gone the Kekta way too😡...today they were showing so much zooming of reactions of Geet's family...they wasted like so much footage on that😡.

Tomorrow is 300th episode and now I donot have high hopes for a romance filled episode tomorrow😭, it will all be Geet's stupid family screaming and shouting at Dev aka MSK😡

And all my hopes  of Dev getting thrashing from Geet's bros is also shattered...i am sure nothing like that will happen infront of Geet.

I need to lie down for a while...that zoom zoom has made me dizzy😕

Don't worry...romance filled episode nahin...to kam se kam dhulayi filled episode ke chances hai...DEV KI DHULAYI😆😆😆😆...Abhi to us hi se kaam chala na parega...
Cutee999 thumbnail
exactly... i was thinking the  same... it's not ekta's so called drama , where zooming is there everytime...

it was wastage of time...

hope not to see such stupidity in upcoming epis.
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahil0225

Don't worry...romance filled episode nahin...to kam se kam dhulayi filled episode ke chances hai...DEV KI DHULAYI😆...Abhi to us hi se kaam chala na parega...

Oh i will be more than happy if they show some serious dhulayi of Dev-il sing khurana😡...it will be enough to keep me happy for few days😉...but i seriously doubt that would happen especially when Geet is present there as shown in precap.

BTW loved the expressions on the faces of all three of them: Maan, Geet and Dev were like W*H and seemed like Maan and Geet were thinking about "what zulms are they talking about" when Geet's brother said we will take revenge about what all you did to our sister...they were like do you mean "HP kand" 😆...
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHA! So glad I wasn't the only one that got annoyed with the zooms. It is so damn frustrating that so much time is wasted staring at the actor's face for a good 10 seconds. Geez, can't they just get on with it and stop wasting time?