Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the thread. I'm requesting a GM to make it global; after that I request the thread starter not to edit the first post because then it will come down again.

I pray for all the devotees who lost their spiritual inspiration today, that their faith remains strong even after this loss.

Originally posted by: lola610

Thanks for the thread. I'm requesting a GM to make it global; after that I request the thread starter not to edit the first post because then it will come down again.

I pray for all the devotees who lost their spiritual inspiration today, that their faith remains strong even after this loss.

Thanks a lot.I will take care next time.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sachin lets birthday pass in grief over Sai Baba

:(:(

Hyderabad, April 24 (IANS) Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar Sunday let his 38th birthday pass without any celebrations as he was grieving over the demise of Sathya Sai Baba.

The Mumbai Indians captain, a staunch devotee of Baba, however, played the match against Deccan Chargers in the Indian Premier League at Rajiv Gandhi cricket stadium.

He remained inside his hotel room through the day and was reportedly glued to the television watching the sad scenes in Puttaparthi.

Sachin ventured out of his room only in the evening to leave for the stadium.

He led his team to victory against Deccan Chargers, much to the delight of his fans who were looking forward to see him in action on his birthday.

The little master, however, was not in the best of form. Expecting a big hundred, the jam-packed stadium was disappointed when Sachin got out for 28.

This being Sachin's first birthday after the World Cup win, the management of Mumbai Indians and the officials of the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) had made grand plans to celebrate the occasion in the hotel.

However, Sachin had conveyed to them Saturday that he will have no celebrations in view of Baba's critical condition.

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RIP..
May his soul rest in peace..
He was such a divine soul.. Nd always wrked for the betterment of our country...
His loss is indeed a great loss for our country!!:(
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
...may his soul rest in peace...
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a terrible loss. May his soul rest in peace.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
May his soul rest in peace.
priyapiya thumbnail
Devotees begin last 'darshan' of Sai Baba

Puttapurthi: Thousands lined up at Prashanti Nilayam in this pilgrim town for a last 'darshan' of spiritual leader Sathya Sai Baba, who died om Sunday. The devotees, including top politicians, bureaucrats and celebrities began entering Baba's ashram around 7 pm to pay their last respects. With folded hands, the devotees, mainly VIPs, were seen passing by the body of Baba in Sai Kulwant Hall.

Though Baba's face was covered when Andhra Pradesh governor ESL Narashiman and chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy paid their last respects at the hospital, it was not covered at Prashanti Nilayam.

The body was wrapped in saffron-coloured cloth. The body was kept in glass casket with a huge portrait installed towards the head. Sathya Sai Central Trust members, close relatives and disciples of Baba and top officials were sitting around the casket while devotees were allowed to have a glimpse of the spiritual leader from a distance.

Thousands of common devotees from different parts of India, and even abroad, lined up outside Prashanti Nilayam, waiting for their turn to enter and have last darshan of the godman. Police had to repeatedly use force to control the crowd. Some women said they were waiting for four to five hours without food and water.

Edited by priyagurung - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
May his soul rest in peace. I, Myself and my family are devotees of Sathya Sai Baba. I went to see him in Andhra Pradesh at age thirteen and I still remember that precious moment. My sister and I were not allowed to enter his Mandir because we were not wearing a salwar kameez but we were fortunate to see him twice because he came to greet everyone outside. I was overjoyed to see his divine presence with my own eyes. There were numerous police officers surrounding him for protection and I remember gazing at a Caucasian family dressed in Indian clothing and praying to him. I was astonished that people from different ethnic backgrounds worshiped him. He has now joined our gods and he will continue to do good for everyone wherever he may be.

Edited by Sidda8 - 13 years ago
He has always urged us not to get too attached to the physical form as its not going to last forever...Though the loss of his physical form is huge for us mere humans, He SHALL continue to live through His teachings...