Posted: 12 years ago

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shakti_rock

Nupur's Comeback...

sigghhh...kyaa din the wohhh...*dreamy eyes* 

Classic Acting by Mr Bijlani...

Jaane jaaannn dhundta phir raha hunnn tumhe raat din main yahaaan se wahhaaannn...

Tu Kahaaannn...???

The MOMENT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meri NUPUR Wapis aagayiii...*coughs*..

His Eyes...!!!!...siggghhh...**dreamy mode**..

Beautifull...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome is an incomplete word when i wanna describe Mayur...there is always more to MN😍

firstly Nupz looked beautiful in all these pics...n Mayank's expressions have such a relief n pain...OMG i wish i could re witness MN😍😍😍
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ohhh...I saw Arjunz FAMOUS Vedio...Ok...Its totally ROFL worthy...

But Can I say...This Guy has really made me proud AGAIN...!!!
And not just him also Rati...

I mean see...We have seen Ratis old vedios n now Arjunz...This vedios are lk the vedios of dose struggling actors ...who initially to get in2 industry do such ad's or albums...
From the quality of the vedios ...They seem to be done by some Sasta wala producers...lk who pay 500-700 for that 1 vedio to the model...They both came from MiddleClass Families...Watevr they have earned today...is entirely their Hardwork...Arjun bought a  new House for his Mother...Rati too plannin to do dat...

Since they bod wer not born wid Siver spoon in deir mouth...Thier Earlier Porfolios ...Picturs too show...dat they wer not done by sum Professional photographers...Unlike der r ppl ...who do deir portfolios from the famous photographers...wich indirectly does HELP to get in2 Industry...

I remember ...1 of ma frnd..who was interested in Actin...she did her 1st Photoshoot..for wich she was charged sum 200 bucks...also her 1st ad shoot earned her sum 800 ...She is still struggling thou...

Wat i mean to say is...  watevr Arjun Rati have achieved today...Its entirely coz of deir HardWork...Thry mite feel embarred..is dey watch dese vedios o e1 phots...bt m sure ..sumwhr They must b very proud of demselves...coz from such start they have reached at this point...this Heights...where now they can have deir Photgraphs taken by Professionals...They can pay dem now dat much Money...

Arjun Rati ...Proud of You Guys...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Edited by shakti_rock - 12 years ago
shakti_rock thumbnail
This Article was Posted in PMMKA Forum By Darshana...

Turner General Entertainment Networks (TGEN), which operates the Hindi generalentertainment channel (GEC) Imagine, and the world cinema channel, Lumiere Movies, on Friday announced that its CEO, Sameer Nair, will be leaving, and the operations of Imagine will be fully integrated into Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific (TBSAP). Imagine will be placed under the interim management of Sunny Saha, SVP & GM for the entertainment networks of TBSAP, with transitional support from Nair. Steve Marcopoto, president, TBSAP said, "While Imagine has enjoyed some significant success in distinctive programing in the competitive GECspace, we need to improve the channel's overall performance for sustainable long term growth. The best way to achieve this is to merge the TGEN networks to operate within theentertainment division of TBSAP.

One more news is, lately launched show Luteri Dulhan is also under scanner due to low TRPs. Also writer Rakesh Paswaan has left serial on last Tuesday due to creative differences with channel. It could be next show getting axed on Imagine...

Thank God...Arjun  is out of that Channel...sigghhh..

We Artians are always right ...
pehle hi kahan tha...That role is not worth Arjunz Talent...

Watevr...I  hope he picks his future project...Sambhalke...

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
any1 here
I am arti/mayur fan
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey delusionals... howz everyone doing? 😊
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i wonder how their smiles are matching even when they are not even looking at each other...
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Payal-15

i wonder how their smiles are matching even when they are not even looking at each other...

pbm...😍
shakti_rock thumbnail
Bhaag DK BOSE DK BOSE DK BOSE DK BOSS...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣