Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by coolflora

ok and thnx for pm 

Originally posted by coolflora

ok we understand and continue sending pm 

Thank you. And sure. :)
Originally posted by abhiya4evr

study always hectic bt necessary too.so,it comes frst always...
no problm at all ,update whn u gt time .

I know! Thank you very much for co-operating :)
Chapter 12

Two days later, Pia and Maya were settled in the house in their rooms. Maya was thinking. Both of them are going to have such a fit when they find out! Who knew this day would come! Pia came in the room and sat next to Maya on the window sill. "What are you thinking?" she asked.

Maya sat there and replied after a pause, "Nothing. Life is changing so much! I mean I never knew I'd get a chance to come back to London! All thanks to you."

Pia returned the smile and Maya continued, "Come, let's go out. I'll show you my favorite places!"

"But it's lunch time. And the weather seems cloudy as well!"

Maya rolled her eyes. "O-fo Pia! We can have lunch out too and as for the weather, it's just perfect for the places. Now go get ready and stop being lazy." She got up and left for her room to get ready.

The day they had come in the house, both were amazed. It was just for two of them according to Pia but it was still big. It seemed to be a maze to both of them even though Maya knew just where each room was. She had been there a lot of times before! Maya knew all the rooms in the house. Especially where Abhay's room was. But for Pia, the house was still a mystery and she never got the time to look around.

Either she was too busy resting because of the jet leg or she was unpacking and making her room look colorful so she felt comfortable. She had to satisfy herself that it was her room and not some stranger's. After all, it was her house. Least did she know!

It was night in India and Abhay was packing to leave the next day. Sid came in and frowned. "Do you really have to go?"

Abhay scoffed. "I don't have a choice bhai. Why don't you want to come?"

"Oh please! Let me be the nice son and take care of my parents!"

Abhay teased back, "Oh really! Is that the reason? Because the last time I checked, the girls in London cared zit about you!"

"Stop it chote!"

Abhay chuckled as he saw Sid get irritated. After few minutes, Abhay put the packing aside and confronted Sid. "What's the matter bhai? You seem confused'"

Sid knew there was no point in hiding it from him. He told, "I don't know' I- I suddenly feel different."

"Different?"

"Different as in the way I feel about Panchi." Abhay raised his eyebrows.

"This is getting interesting! Continue'"

Sid rolled his eyes at the comment. "Over the few days, I seem to care about what she thinks about me, my flirting, the way she looks at me. How she gets mad when I flirt with other girls. And well, I don't know. I feel like the world is perfect when I see her."

Abhay grinned. "Bhai, the feeling is called love." Sid's eyes widened as he heard it.

"Love?!" Abhay nodded and he thought for a while. Then he stood up declaring, "No ways! Sid Raichand has never fallen in love and never will!" he exited the room as Abhay spoke.

"Deny it however many times you want bhai. But it's love. Trust me. I've been there!" he then scoffed at his own comment knowing just how he had denied it. The first time when he had started thinking about Pia like that. He had started caring about her so much all of a sudden that sometimes it hurt him to know' He wished he didn't know that. He wished she had never told him that. That way, he wouldn't be regretting that he fell for her.

After grabbing their lunch, Maya excitedly pulled Pia into the closest park that she always loved to go to. It was beautiful and green with a sudden spark of peace that seemed to touch Pia's hurt. She fell in love with the place. And no surprise there. After all, Maya too loved the place!

She laid down on the grass and said, "Oh, I just love this place!" Maya sat next to her and giggled looking at her.

She praised herself, "Duh! It's my favorite after all." Pia turned her head towards her. After nudging her, she pulled her down and both giggled, plucked the grass, ran around like kids and visited two other places. It was getting late as the sun was setting. Both decided it was time to head home and call it a day. They had to go to university tomorrow to enroll themselves legally and the day after, they were to join the college as students there.

Next morning, Abhay bid his family good-bye as he left for airport. On his way, he stopped by the Dobrial Company to see Arnab and Madhu as well. Taking their blessings, he left immediately as he was getting late. Thanks to his alarm clock that didn't ring when it was supposed to.

As he hurried into the airport, Misha stopped him by yelling his name. He hugged the sisters as they were giving him dagger looks. "How dare you leave without meeting us huh?" Misha asked angrily.

He held his ears and apologized. "Sorry princess. I am in a hurry. And yes, I'll call you as soon as I get there. Now bye." He hugged her and Panchi one last time before he left in a hurry. This time, Misha didn't mind when he called her princess. She secretly always liked it but would always fake anger when he called her that.

She whispered, "Have fun." She then turned to sit in the car where Panchi was already waiting for her. The car rolled away.

Maya and Pia stepped out of the back door of the car from either side. They were on the university campus and Pia took her glasses off. She wore skin tight jeans and a Tee that went with it. Both made their way towards the office. Maya kept looking here and there as if worrying about something.

Pia narrowed her eyes and stopped her after walking couple steps in front of her. "What's wrong?"

She fumbled, "Nothing. Nothing's wrong. This way." She turned around the corner. Pia was startled by this behavior of her as she followed.

"You sure? It doesn't look like nothing to me!"

"Yea, sure. Let's get this over with and get back home."

An hour later, both stepped out of the dean's office as he handed them a circular and asked them to review the map of the campus. Oxford University indeed was hu-ge!

Not far away, a group of boys were sitting on their bikes joking around and harassing random girls that walked by. Maya kept looking at them every now and then. She said in her mind. Oh no! They're still here. I thought they'd be rusticated by now'

One of those boys caught Maya standing there by the office and nudged the person who seemed to be in the authority of the group. "Hey Jeh, that's Maya right?"

Jeh turned to look the way his friend pointed at. Taking off his shades, he said, "Yes. That's Maya." He was surprised.

Another boy said, 'She still has the nerve to come back here!" just then the dean went back in his office and the girls stood there looking at the map. Maya didn't need to look but she didn't want to look up at the boys either. She kept her eyes lowered.

Pia frowned. "First the house was a maze and now this campus is a complete mystery!"

Maya gave a feeble smile as she tried to show that nothing was wrong.

On the other hand, Jeh got off his bike and said, "I found my new target." He then winked at the boys and left. They made 'Ooh and Ahh' sounds behind him. Maya saw him come towards them and she quickly said, "Pia we have to get our lockers and ID badges. Why don't you go that way and get the lockers? I'll go get our ID's.

Pia nodded without questioning and left. Maya gave a sigh of relief closing her eyes. Reopening them, she found Jeh few feet away from her. "So you come back huh?"

"It least bothers you. Why don't you just mind your own business?"

He smirked and circled her. "You see babes. Someone has to be the evil one and I just happen to be the king of it." Maya rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Just don't come in my way. You do know what happened last time right?" he flinched hearing this.

He came dangerously close to her and threatened, "You're going to have to pay for that." Pia stood there shocked as she saw the sight in front of her. "Maya!"

She went to her fast and came in between both of them. She warned, "Mr. don't you dare come near her. I'm warning you."

Jeh raised his brows at her with an evil thought going on in his head. "Oh really now? Maya, didn't expect this from you! Now a girl is going to be your body-guard!"

Pia retorted, "What's your problem huh? When I'm talking to you, you talk to me. N-O-T her." She said stressing on not.

"And who might you just be? Let me guess. Ms. Jhansi ki rani!"

Pia crossed her arms across her chest and said proudly, "Not a bad name. But fortunately, there can be only one Jhansi ki rani. And that's not me luckily. Or else you'd be dead by now."

Jeh was speechless for a second. She really did know how to answer back. "Baate to bohut achi kar leti ho. Let's see if your name has just that much weight or not. 'Cuz I'm sure. Scholarship kids are so poor!"

Pia gave a slight nod to her right. Rolling her eyes, she said, "Tch tch tch. How sad! But I'm not a scholarship kid. Try telling me your name."

He bragged with pride. "Jeh' Jeh Khurana. The only heir to Khurana Empire. The top most company of the world!"

Maya gave a side comment. "Now." Jeh gave her an accusing look as he understood what she inferred. She was inferring on how he was the only heir now.

Pia shook her head with disappointment as she looked at Maya who seemed to be enjoying it. Pia just knew how to handle a situation.

"Really sad. Seems like you have lost your ability to read. Just like you have lost your ability to think."

"Oh really? And why exactly."

"First off, if you knew better, you wouldn't be trying to saw that to me. And secondly, your company isn't the top. It's the Dobrial's. Go look it up." Before he got a chance to reply, she continued, "And and and, I just happen to be the youngest Dobrial sister. Pia Dobrial."

Jeh was again speechless with frustration. What she was saying couldn't be right. Right? They couldn't have dropped down on the position. He put on a game face. "Impressive. So tell me, how exactly you trapped the family to believe that you are the youngest daughter."

Pia tightened her jaw and clenched her fist. Maya kept her hand on her shoulder and that did the trick. Pia was calm. "Look Mr. Nobody. Think what you want. But fact is a fact. Sorry if it disappoints you. Now, if you don't mind, I have better things to do."

She grabbed Maya's hand and both walked away from there leaving Jeh fuming to himself.

"Ms. Dobrial, to me it has never mattered who the girl is in front of me. It'll be fun to play with you. Let's see how long you can play 'hard to get'."

As they entered the house, Pia bombarded Maya with a pool of questions. "What the hell was that about? How as he and why did you lie to me? Care to explain what all he was talking about? Look, I just barely saved us from who knows what and I need an explanation."

Maya went to her. "Calm down Pia. It was nothing. He just talks crap all the time. Don't pay attention to it and trust me, it was nothing. He just like capturing attention of every other girl he sees.

"Really? That's not how I saw it! Clearly, you both know each other well enough that I can interpret that he dislikes you for some reason."

"Pia, I know what you want to hear but it would be better if you don't know. And just stay away from him. Don't even try to find out. He's just bad news Pia. Trust me." Squeezing Pia's hand, Maya left for her room upstairs leaving Pia confused.

She wanted to trust her but somewhere, she also wanted to find out why Maya was afraid of him. Why is he bad news? There's more to the story then it seems. Throwing her hands up in frustration as she could join the pieces together, she stomped up the stairs as well.

Abhay reached London after midnight and thus didn't bother to call the driver. He just took a cab home. He didn't even bother to turn the lights on as he entered the house. After all, it was his house and he knew just where each thing were. Dropping his bags off in his room, he went in the kitchen as he was starving.

He knew there would be no food and he'll have to make something. But surprisingly, there was a bowl full of Chinese noodles. His favorite mid-night snack. He wondered how they were there as they seemed freshly cooked and not stale.

Shrugging his shoulder, he just warmed them up in the micro-wave and turned the stove lights on at dim. He thought that the cook might have cooked it for him as he might have known that he is getting back today. He sat on the counter and started eating. Unknowingly, he dropped the pan that was on the stove.

It fell on the floor making a screech, loud noise. Pia's room was just above the kitchen and she sat up in bed startled at the noise. Pushing aside the covers, she went in the next room to find Maya sleeping peacefully there. If it's not Maya in the kitchen then who is it?!

Precap: "Stay away and don't look bad. You do remember what happened before, right?"

Previous: Chapter 11

Next: Chapter 13

As per Sonia's request, I've posted the next chapter. I hope it's long and I really did put my effort in this one! The London track has started! ;) Please check Page 95 if you haven't already 😳 And also read the note below! It's regarding pmz. Thank you and looking forward to your views on this and the precap. Press the 'like' button if you can't comment :)

Add the id PKNPMLIST as a buddy to receive pmz if you are a new reader. I saw a few people comment saying please send me pmz. I suggest you yourseld send the request on the id mentioned above (PKNPMLIST) as it might slip out of my mind. Thanks!! 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
Note: 

Hey readers. Hope you all enjoyed the update. And about what I have to say, I see that not everyone in the buddy list is following the FF. It might be due to reasons I am not aware of. Either way, I am going to keep a track on who all are pressing like and commenting on the updates. Depending on that, I will delete the inactive readers. It saves me the trouble of pm'ing all those people and then getting disappointed when I get 1/3 or less replies. 

Hope it understandable! And if you're busy and that is the reason you are not able to read, then let me know via pm or by posting here and I'll continue sending you pmz. But I do expect you to then return and catch up 😳 

Lastly, all I want to say is instead of asking me to send pmz, please (please!) send the buddy request to PKNPMLIST yourself and I promise to accept it. But if you mention in comment you want pmz, I might forget. Thanks! 

Having said it all, go ahead and comment! I will try to update whenever I can. 

Love, Khushi 
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
Hey Khushi, great update as usual!πŸ‘
But you titled this update as chapter 11?
Anyway Jeh is such a creep, what did he do to Maya?? I can kind of guess, but you know there could be a twist!😲
And also can't wait for Abhay and Pia's reaction for when they see each other! πŸ˜†
Thanks for pm!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Bhavya8

Hey Khushi, great update as usual!πŸ‘
But you titled this update as chapter 11?
Anyway Jeh is such a creep, what did he do to Maya?? I can kind of guess, but you know there could be a twist!😲
And also can't wait for Abhay and Pia's reaction for when they see each other! πŸ˜†
Thanks for pm!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Bhavya! 
Opz. My mistake. I've been typing whole day and my mind is like this ryt now: 
Hehe, I hope whaat you have in mind is the same because I am keeping it simple this time and no twists πŸ˜³
That'll be the beginning of next update ;) 
Ur welcome! Thanks for the lovely comment. 
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Thanks Bhavya! 
Opz. My mistake. I've been typing whole day and my mind is like this ryt now: 
Hehe, I hope whaat you have in mind is the same because I am keeping it simple this time and no twists πŸ˜³
That'll be the beginning of next update ;) 
Ur welcome! Thanks for the lovely comment. 

Haha, I understand this update was very long, so I understand you must be REAAALLLYYY tired!πŸ˜†
Are you gonna find someone for Maya, though? I just thought about it and how she never had someone to be paired with, so I was wondering if your ff would have someone.
And no twists!!😲 Not at all Ekta Kapoor style, but I'm more than happy!!
Can't wait for more!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Bhavya8

Haha, I understand this update was very long, so I understand you must be REAAALLLYYY tired!πŸ˜†
Are you gonna find someone for Maya, though? I just thought about it and how she never had someone to be paired with, so I was wondering if your ff would have someone.
And no twists!!😲 Not at all Ekta Kapoor style, but I'm more than happy!!
Can't wait for more!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, long indeed. And tired just finished sending out all the pmz. Phew! 
I was wondering too but I don't know. If I find someone worthy enough πŸ˜†
Hehe, I never like Ekta Kapoor twists. I hate those. πŸ˜‘
I'll try to be fast😳
piya should watch her back in college. Jeh seems to be bad news but abhay and piya will be in the same college, right? then it wont be a problem. Abhay can always watch out for piya and maya
update soon! I want to see abhay and piya's reaction upon finding out that they are going to live in the same house

thanks for the PM. I love reading your updates
oh and happy new year😊
Edited by anjali.K - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anjali.K

piya should watch her back in college. Jeh seems to be bad news but abhay and piya will be in the same college, right? then it wont be a problem. Abhay can always watch out for piya and maya
update soon! I want to see abhay and piya's reaction upon finding out that they are going to live in the same house

thanks for the PM. I love reading your updates
oh and happy new year😊

Same college or not, that you'll find out in next update ;) 
yes, reaction will also be soon. 
Thanks for the lovely comment :) 

ur welcome. Glad to know!
Ans same to you Anjali :)