Sure

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys. 
I was supposed to update today.
I know and remember that. 
But today turned out to be sort of busy
Also, I had to open a new thread for one of my ff and it took me a while...
lets say almost 2-3 hrs! 

So, couldn't type the part. 

So what i'll do is start the part and continue it tomorrow... 

Love, Khushi
Xx
-Araina- thumbnail

Love, Khushi
Xx
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

PKNPMLIST

Pia thought and decided to take advantage of it just like Abhay had decided to take advantage of the situation. "If I don't get mad, then you come of clean as to how you know things about me that you do and other things that leaves me startled."

Abhay had to 'consider' this now. Coming out clean in front of her was one thing he had hoped for that would never come out. But in order to control the situation right now, he promised to come out clean and answer all her questions. They went in and after waiting impatiently for ten minutes, the nurse called them both in. 

Chapter 7

Pia: "Gosh! How long? I see no one else here. Why are you making us wait?!" she was fuming at the receptionist. Abhay was sitting back on the couch in the waiting area watching her with amusement. He was seeing her loose already. She was already mad. He thought, "It'll be an easy win."

She replied: "Ma'am. I'm only doing what I'm told to do. Please kindly wait for few more minutes."

Pia was about to snap back at her when the phone rang. The receptionist was glad it rang and immediately picked it up. She said to the person on the other end of the receiver, "Surely."

Ending the call, she turned to Pia saying, "Doctor's ready for you." 

Pia murmured: "Finally!" To the receptionist in a cheery voice, she said, "Thanks!" (To Abhay) "What are you smiling at now? Let's go."

Abhay walked up to her and both walked till the office door together. The receptionist sighed a sigh of relief as they walked past. Abhay held open the door for her. Not knowing if she should smile at him showing gratitude or glare at him as the battle was about to begin, she walked in with no expression or even looking at him. 

Abhay followed and both sat down as the chair was facing it's back to them and so was the doctor. Both squinted at the name tag in wooden slot kept at the edge of the table. They read Dr. Sen. Pia rested back in the chair. After few seconds, it went awkward. There was no sound in the room. The chair squeaked and moved around. The doctor's face was not revealed as it was covered by a blue colored file. 

She didn't know how to get the doctor's appointment though it was clear that their presence was noted. The doctor was a girl and Her long silky brownish black colored hair was pinned back in a professional manner. She wore a ring on her index finger which could catch anyone's attention. 

Pia grew impatient again. Childishly, she knocked on the file. Abhay stifled a laugh which was hardly heard. Doc sighed slowly and kept the file down and entwined her fingers showing her comely appearance. 

Pia was taken aback by her looks. She was pretty to be a doctor. She wondered, "She was such a cute and pretty face. Why would she want to work dealing with things like blood and all?" least did she know that the cute, pretty faced lady in front of her was a psychiatrist. Abhay was just as taken back as Pia. But not wondering about the career. He was attracted to her looks. The lady wouldn't be much older than them. Maybe by only 5 years. 

She spoke in her gentle professional voice, "Ms. Dobrial." and nodded to Abhay who gave her a smile. Pia said right after, "Pia. I prefer Pia."

Doc nodded and said, "I'm your doctor for the day. Nikita Sen." she held out her hands and before Pia could respond, Abhay took them and shook them making Pia glare at him. She was getting an idea as to what he was trying to do. He was trying to make her and so she would loose. At least that's what she thought. 

Abhay: "I won't have to do anything to make you mad. You'll do the honor's yourself!"

The doctor settled down and started asking questions like, 'What is your age?' 'How do you feel when...' Pia was getting confused as to why a doctor would ask questions like these. Nevertheless, she answered them. 

She was still unaware that Nikita was a psychiatrist. She motioned to Pia to follow her and asked Abhay to stay put. As Pia got up, she got a closer view to the certificate and diploma hanging on the wall. she moved closer to her and read the word psychiatrist. She was mad but didn't let the emotion show up on her face. She pretended as if she was just shocked. 

She looked at Abhay who quickly looked at his phone as if to show that he hadn't seen Pia's shocked/angry expression. She followed Nikita to the other corner of the room which opened into a glass framed room. Pia sat down on the high stool while Nikita walked around in a thinking state. Pia had questions to ask. Abhay was looking at her all along but not letting her find out that he was. 

Nikita looked at her and at once said, "Go ahead. Ask what you want to."

Pia was shocked. She continued after seeing this expression, "Dear, this is my profession. Doubt state is written all over your face. 

Pia: "Umm... I didn't know you're a psychiatrist?"

Nikita: "Oh. So now you do. Next question?"

Pia: "Why am I sent to you? I mean nothing's wrong with me."

Nikita: "That's what you think. I was studying the details your doctor, my friend, gave me. None of them match up to the other cases I've ever heard of till now."

Pia: "How can that be possible? I'm just like any other girl."

She shook her head. "No. You're not." She seemed to be thinking deep while her words made Pia think about what her mother,  Rano, had once told her. To be exact, she could recall her words word by word. 

Tum sabse alag ho Pia
Tum pyar ke liye janmi ho
Jaha b jaogi
Sabse pyar se milogi
Sabse pyar paogi
Sabse alag ho tum
You'll be surrounded by love
All the time
yet, you'll be afraid to love
and be loved
Pyar karne se tum darogi
Ek Pyar ki Nishani
Jo tumhe pyar karna sikhaega
Always remember, tum alag ho

(Guys, I had written short 4 line poem but I can't find it. It had just came in my mind one late night out of nowhere. I'd written it down on scrap paper which I can't find even after turning my whole room upside down. When I tried writing it again, I couldn't. Guess, this is long one that isn't exactly how I wanted it to seem...😭)

A voice brought her back from her chain of words. She blinked back the tears. She didn't know why she thought of this particular phrases by her mother. But she did. Some how, Nikita's stern statement on her being different made her go back to that day. She said, "Pia, tell me something. Was there anything in your childhood life that happened and would have been tragic for a kid to watch?"

Previous: Chapter 6

So, there's section 1. I have to go now or else would have typed more. Leave your response on section 1 :)

Love, Khushi
Xx

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 6 - - - Short and lovely!

hahaha chocolate burfi :( oh i much i miss those...i practically got a taste of it when i heard it mention...i wish we could find it somewhere over here...

and rest was great! 
twists, sunspense, mystery, charm, love and above all annoyance that all of this things bring!

I LVOE IT :) :-* cant wait till next ud ;)

Ud soon
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Chapter 6 - - - Short and lovely!

hahaha chocolate burfi :( oh i much i miss those...i practically got a taste of it when i heard it mention...i wish we could find it somewhere over here...

and rest was great! 
twists, sunspense, mystery, charm, love and above all annoyance that all of this things bring!

I LVOE IT :) :-* cant wait till next ud ;)

Ud soon

Thnx! 

Aww! I'm sorry. I missed it too ;)

Hmm!
Ha-ha. gud. Finally i annoyed you.. like the uncountable time in last few days ðŸ¤£

Sure.. 
-Araina- thumbnail
so sry guys..
yesterday was just out of control
won't be able to continue today either as i have test to study for when i get back...
>.< me hating this... 

Love, Khushi
Xx
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Short bt lovely update.plz update soon
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! I'm so curious to know what this "pyar ki nishani" is! As for the bet between Abhay and Piya, I'm rooting for Abhay to win because I like the idea of Piya spending a day with Abhay! Looking forward to the next part to this update! Continue soon 😊
piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update

thanx for pm