Originally posted by: rashika27.1997

awesome dear

plz pm me when u update

thnx dear! 
sure 
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Small, but very bold. Harsh, but very lovely. Dangerous, yet breath-taking. One Story, yet eternal love...

Such a sweet and sober summery...Love the broadness in this one simple yet superb sentence :)

I could just see the best story coming up soon, if the summery invovles such lovely diction...and the story is gonna be just amazing!

Well, I am sure you know that this small synopsis of yours have already made in hanging with curiosity, and hold with me great intense...so, looking forward to a start very soon!

All the best sister! I am sure you are going to make this story a great success just like other pieces of writing of yours <3
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Small, but very bold. Harsh, but very lovely. Dangerous, yet breath-taking. One Story, yet eternal love...

Such a sweet and sober summery...Love the broadness in this one simple yet superb sentence :)

I could just see the best story coming up soon, if the summery invovles such lovely diction...and the story is gonna be just amazing!

Well, I am sure you know that this small synopsis of yours have already made in hanging with curiosity, and hold with me great intense...so, looking forward to a start very soon!

All the best sister! I am sure you are going to make this story a great success just like other pieces of writing of yours <3

Hey, thnx sis! M rly glad you like it... 

If you say so, then m sure it's gona be rocking. I sure hope so. 

Thnx! 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So, here's the first chapter. If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

Chapter 1

It was after midnight. Silence was all around the big mansion size house. One can easily hear the chirping of night insects. I a a corner of the house, in one such unique room, which is in fact the loveliest and the most prettiest room in all, a seventeen year old teen was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the cozy, warm bed. 

Out of nowhere, the sweet smile spread on her dace vanished. the expression of fear took place. Unable to bear the flashes coming in her dream, she shuffles to another side and yet another. She clutches the soft toy laying next to her as if it was a priceless thing and someone was snatching it from her. 

'Don't leave me and go Mumma.' A scared voice said. Yet, it sounded so beautiful. 'Don't go!' 

The flashes of her mother going away was troubling her. Unknowingly, while still in sleep, tears started flowing out of her closed eyes. 

At last, she sprang up in bed when her fear reached it's utmost peak. she was breathing hard, just like a person does when they have just ran a marathon. The moonlight showed her deep ocean colored eyes. Moist eyes. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and softly wiped her tears also.  

As she moved to reach the jug of water that was kept on the side table, the light showered on her lips. Soft, delicate, rose pink colored lips that were still trembling. After having a sip of water, she looked at the time from her cell. It showed: 3:30 A.M. 

She knew that now if she tried to go back to sleep, it'll be very hard. She still laid back down and said to herself: 'Pia, go back to sleep. Whatever had to happen has happened. You can't change anything. What's done is done. Concentrate on your tomorrow and yesterday will be forgotten.' She closed her eyes with a heavy heart and the night seeped by. 

An alarm went off and a man groaned and emerged his hand from under the blanket. He turned it off by touching it as he found it and sleepily said, 'Madhu, wake up. Your alarm buzzing since last five minutes.'

'Five more minutes, Arnab.' Madhu said. Lazily, she sat up in bed after few seconds and as she looked at the time, she rushed to get ready. As she came down to enter the kitchen to see if the breakfast was being made correctly, she was shocked to see the sight in front of her. 

The whole place was covered with rabbits and puppies. This can only be because of Panchi. She yelled, 'Panchi!!'

All the workers stopped working hearing the scream and all the house members jumped out of their sleep. As they came out of their dreamland, they realized that Madhu had screamed. 

Pia, Misha, Panchi (together yet from different rooms): 'Mom?!' They rushed out of their respective rooms and met in the hallway. running downstairs, Arnab said, 'What happened? why did you scream this loudly?'

Madhu: 'Panchi, what is this?'

Without answering her mother, Panchi hurried to the nearest rabbit. 'Hey darling! Good Morning.'

Madhu's anger goes up. 'Panchi, I'm talking to you!'

Panchi stood up carrying the rabbit, 'Oh come on Mom. Look how cute she is.' and cuddled her. All else were standing silently knowing what can happen next if any of them even dared to speak a letter.

Madhu: 'How do you even know that's a she?' Before Panchi could reply, she continued, 'Never mind that. Just look around and see for yourself what your cute darling has done to my kitchen!'

Panchi had a look and lowering her eyes, 'Sorry mom.' The light bulb lightens. 'Wait a minute, how did they all come out? I always lock the door before going to sleep. Yesterday also I had.' 

Madhu: 'That's true.'

Pia: 'I had seen her lock the door.'

Arnab: 'There is no way all of them can come out of a closed door.'

All the eyes turned to Misha. Madhu: 'Misha?'

As an innocent girl: 'Yes mumma?'

Madhu: 'Don't act so innocent. All of us here know that only you can do such a thing!' and pulled her ear.

'Ok Ok. I'm sorry. Please leave my poor ear. It's getting hurt.'

Madhu: 'You did the mischief. So now, you'll pay for it.'

Misha (with a teasing smile on her face): 'Sure mom. I have lots of money. How much should I pay?'

Madhu: 'Misha! For God's sake, Grow up! Your punishment is that you'll clean up the mess and the kitchen should be spotless. And no, you can't take anybody's help.'

She whined: 'Why not?'

'While doing this, did you take anyone's help?'

'Noo.' came the reply. 

'Then?'

'That's not fair!'

'Stop whining and get started. NOW!' While going out, she said to Arnab, 'This is all your fault.'

Offended Arnab: 'Mine! How is this my fault?' Both exited the kitchen.

Panchi: 'Great. You deserve this.'

Misha: 'Go away birdie.'

Panchi: 'Fine.' All her pets followed her as if marching in a war. 

Misha looked around: 'UGH!'

Pia: 'Have fun!' She also left giggling.  

Arnab: 'Girls, hurry up. We're getting late.' he said while standing near the stairs. 

Madhu came out all dressed up in a beautiful teal colored sari with matching jewelry. Arnab stood still and gazed at her. 'Why are you looking at me like this?'

Arnab: 'I just realized that you still look just as beautiful and hot like you used when we had first met and when you were still thin.'

Her mouth dropped and eyes widened. 'How dare you call me fat!'

Misha interrupted: 'We're ready.'

All three of them were standing in a diagonal line, each on different stair. Now it was both of their turn to stare at their daughters. Arnab: 'Please tell my these are my daughter's!'

Panchi: 'There should be do doubt papa.' 

Madhu: 'All of you look stunning. But Misha, at least wear something decent for once beta.'

Misha: 'Not again mumma! I'm not like this two bimbo's who only care about wearing nice clothes and do make'up all the time. Spare me.'

Pia: "Don't start again. Shall we leave?'

Arnab held out both his hand. Panchi and Pia held each and came down the last few steps. Misha hated this endearment and mumbling, walked around them. As they came out of the house, Arnab's cell rang. 

'Hello?'

Chand: 'Where are you? Don't you realize how late you are!'

Arnab: "Relax buddy. We just left the house. We'll be there in 5.'

Chand: 'You better be! M counting.'

Arnab: 'You got it.' All hurried at once. 

Precap: Pia: 'I'm sorry. I didn't see you.

'It's Ok. Are you fine?...

Finally! I did it! Haha.. Pls leave ur comments. They are very valuable for me. Do press 'like' 😳

Previous: Summary

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start
love it
cont soonnn
ty 4 pm
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Hey, thnx sis! M rly glad you like it... 

If you say so, then m sure it's gona be rocking. I sure hope so. 

Thnx! 

Ur always welx...
and i totally liked it !
Yup I say so...its gonna be rocking :)
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW. i really loved the chapter.
it was really nice.
Hahah the rabbits scene was hella cute. I can't believe Panchi brought all  of them home. Now that is commendable.
And Madhu is soo sweet.
Please continue soon. 😊
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Update!!!!!Luved it..plzz update d next chapter soon..waiting for it:) thx for d PM=)
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
thanks for the pm
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RAPCHIK & AWESOME start princy...👏👏..Beautiful use of words,perfectly described the whole environment n i must say,ur writing skill is a lot improving day by day..⭐️

Coming to the scenes,the first scene was scary..wondering about Pia's past...but poor her..i felt so bad..like seriously,i could imagine the scene n it touched my heart like no other..😳

the rabbits scene was supa cute...laughed a lot..😆..the dobrial family n the bonding b/w them is amazing...😃...n misha..goshh i always love her...😛

Going to the Raichand's party..sounds cool...😎..Waiting for Abhiya moments...❤️

Cont soon n thanks for PM..😊
love
bidushy❤️
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago