Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Hey Sis, good to see you come up with another piece of writing...lovely synopsis :)

do continue...

ps> i am having the same prob in my FF...for some reason even am not able to centerize any posts :(

Also, PM strictly needed, its hard for me to keep up with all the various ffs i am reading. lol.

Thnx.. 
Haha, u know i can just tell you instead of pm. 😛😆
-Araina- thumbnail

Lovely Dobrials...

now waiting for Raichands ;)

thnx.. 
ud'ng nw
-Araina- thumbnail

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

The Raichand's: They are also the powerful family living in Dehradun. They are the close family friends of the Dobrials and are mostly always found together. They have two sons Abhay and Sid. Both of them are inseperable who share everything with each other.

Abhay Raichand: The male lead of the story. He never back out from helping a person in need. He loves his family a lot and can do anything for them. Thus, he studies in London for their happiness. He knows a secret that can destroy his family's life and the lives of those who trust his family a lot. Keeping a heavy secret in his heart, he keeps a smile on his face and is the coolest, hottest boy of the college. Once he decides something, no one can change his mind. Not even he himself.

Sid Raichand: The young flirtious boy who takes life as it comes. No worries, nothing. Believes in living the moments as they come by. Takes girls as a joke and plays with them. Abhay tries to make him understand but the next day, he is back to his old self. But when time comes, he says he'll do everything for his family. He is not the real son of Chand and Haseena. He was adopted by them.

Chand Raichand: He is the head of the family and loves his wife and sons a lot. Along with his best friend Arnab, he tries to stay with the modern world while keeping the traditions as a base.

Haseena Raichand: The dutiful mother and wife. She respects the thinking of her husband and loves her sons a lot. When problems come, she can be the toughest women to crack. She can handle their business with same strength as Chand. 

Previous: Dobrial Character Sketch

Next: Summary

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Thnx.. 
Haha, u know i can just tell you instead of pm. 😛😆

Hahah true you can...well I guess with me you have option...tell or Pm
but if a ud is given i need to be informed one way or other...
You can choose the way 😛 😉
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Raichands! 
so I wont be wrong if i say that Raichands and Dobrials are friends :)

Cool, looking forward to an awesome start !
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey khushi...d char sketch of raichands s dmn ntrstng...wondering wt s abhay's deep secret...so arjun s a casanova...hmmm...intrstng...waitng 4 d story to unfold...thnx 4 pm...lv u loadzzz...❤️
-Araina- thumbnail

Awesome Raichands! 

yea wnt be wrong... 

thnx
-Araina- thumbnail

Awesome Raichands! 

yup wont be wrong.. 
thnxx
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

hey khushi...d char sketch of raichands s dmn ntrstng...wondering wt s abhay's deep secret...so arjun s a casanova...hmmm...intrstng...waitng 4 d story to unfold...thnx 4 pm...lv u loadzzz...❤️

thnk you so much dear. 
that will be revealed much later... 
hm yea he is. ur mst welcome.
😛

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Princy 🤗

Glad to have u back .. 😃 .. Coming to this FF, i really loved the intro .. ❤️ .. Wow! You are a poetic writer sweets .. 👏 .. Great job .. ⭐️ .. Looking forward to CS and Prologue .. 😃

Love
Bidushy ❤️

P.S.- Will read KAHYZ soon .. 😊

P.P.S.- I missed you .. ❤️

P.P.P.S.- A biggg tight hug 🤗