Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Very nice and continue soon.

thank you! i will😊
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gals_11

Nice 1 Dear.. Plz Continue.. Add me 2 ur pm list..lol.

thank you dear. I will... sure. hv sent frnd request. pls accept..
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: honey_bunch

Lovely..plzz add me 2 ur pm list..:)

thnx! sure. have sent frnd request. do accept it :)
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prottasha

nice update continue...

thnx prottasha dear. i will
-Araina- thumbnail
Hello...
I am posting the character sketch and if anyone wants to give a pic of the characters that they like a lot and want to see that pic for that character thn post it here and i will keep that. or i will choose the one i found
-Araina- thumbnail

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

Character Sketch:

The Dobrials : They are the best example of unity in modern life in Dehradun. Everyone loves them for what they are and not for their richness. Yet, having all the money they could ever ask for, they yearn for their family's happiness. One incident, took 4 people's happiness, trust, forever. The only thing holding them together, is their trust in each other, trust in God and hope.

Dobrial Sisters: 

Pia Dobrial: The main lead of the story. She prefers to spend more time with herself after the incident that took place when she was 6 years old. She trusts only her best friend and sister, Misha. She has a childhood friend, Abhay. She knows she can trust him to help her at any time in her life. But she prefers to handle her problems herself. She has everything a girl of her age would want. Money, beauty, charm, brains, everything. But to her, these things have no value. She would willingly sacrifice everything she has for love. The only thing she has been craving for years... She doesn't let anyone she her vulnerability. To the outside world, she is perfect and she lets it be that way. She does not want nayone's pity and prefers to live a simple life. She is malleable yet stubborn at times. She leads her life on her own terms and nothing has managed to shake her beliefs.

Misha Dobrial: The chirpy, out-going, prankster of the Dobrial family. Even in the worst situation, she can crack a joke and make people smile with her antics. She is always up to one mischief or another but always manages to escape from punishments as Pia is always there to save her skin. She is innocent, yet a daredevil. She is tough but sometimes vulnerable. Like Pia, she also leads her life on her own terms, according to her likes and dislikes.

Panchi Dobrial: She is the sweet daughter who cares for animals a lot. She can't see anyone in trouble and gets along with Pia very well. when it comes to Misha, but of them talk to each other like they are enemies on different side of the battlefield. Yet, when time comes, both can get along just fine and it may look as if nothing has ever happened. She know how to handle any situation in a right manner.  

Armab Dobrial: He is the best father Pia and Misha can have. The only thing he regrets is the fact that he thinks he wasn't a good husband to Sugandh. Now, his only aim in life is to give all the happiness in to world to Pia... He will do anything he has to to protect Pia and misha from the outside world. Though is is broken. He knows his reponsiblity towards his daughters and Madhu.

Sugandh Dobrial: Mother of Pia, the sensible mother. She understands every single heartbeat of Pia and the loving mother anyone can ever have. She left the house one day without saying anything to anyone and nothing bad had even happened. No one knew the reason behind her action other than...

Madhu Dobrial: Misha's mother. She loved Pia as her own daughter and will also do anything for her. She understands the pain left behind in Pia's heart after Sugandh left but she doesn't bring it up in front of Pia since she doesn't want her to get sad. She shares Arnab's pain and tries to take him out of guilt...

Previous: Introduction

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
karantakiar thumbnail
Wao dear luvly cs.
plz cnt soon...
luv
vritika
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: karantakiar

Wao dear luvly cs.
plz cnt soon...
luv
vritika

thnx vritika
glad u liked it

hinahorani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
bohat zaiada achi hai dear plz jaldi se countinue karo bohat bohat bohat zaiada achi hai
thanx dear tm sach mai bohat achi likh rahi hoon mujh abhi se hi itni achi lag rahi hai wait nahi hota hai ab tu sach mai 😊