GOTW: 6-Letter Game (Game Over, Awards Up)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm back with a new GOTW. I meant to bring this forward last week when my last GOTW flopped badly, but that's alright. It's back this week.

I made a variant of this game in Khotey Sikkey forum and it ran so well there that I thought I would bring it over here and try getting this forum a bit active as well.

It's the first award game of the forum. If this runs well I might bring in some more award games, but first let's try this one.

Okay, so here's how this game runs. We've all played Antakshari some time in our life or at least heard of it. This game is exactly like Antakshari except that instead of having song names or movie names, we have 6-letter words. An example would be something like this:

Person 1: awards
Person 2: saints
Person 3: sadden
etc.

There will be awards given at the end of the week for various categories: Most Consistent Player, Most Involved Player, Most Mistakes Player, Most Points Player, and so on. You will get points based on your words.
    For every correct word, you'll get 2 points.
  1. For every incorrect word, repeated word, not in Antakshari form, etc. you'll lose 3 points.
Last time I played in the game. This time, I'll be mostly jury, but sometimes to move the game forward, I'll put in a few words here and there. This game will be played for exactly one week and next week either on Friday or Saturday, I'll announce the results and the winners.

So, let's start this game and see you improve your vocabulary...I mean...enjoy yourself. 😆

The first word will be:

sadden
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
random

Keep the game going guys. Next Saturday I'll announce some winners.
Minionite thumbnail
This game is over. I'll be posting the awards in a little while. 😊
Minionite thumbnail

We had only 5 players so it's hard to have an award ceremony with many awards. That's why, I've got only two awards. The runner-up award and the winner award.

So congratulations to all the players. First the runners-up,

Congratulations to:

deep_baner
Suneel_kumar
vikrant_shonit

All three of you tied!!! 👏 Congratulations and here's your award.

A very beautiful smile. 😃

And the winner of the game is...Shruti_HR.

Congratulations!!! 👏