Welcome Lola, our new Viewbie! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
CongratulationsπŸ‘ and all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by lola610

Awww shucks ☺️ Thank you for such a sweet post Vedo, It was really nothing sweetie...my pleasure!! πŸ˜ƒ really made my day! Glad to hear that! Loveee the sig you made me, might just have to use it forever πŸ˜† aww now you're maiking me blush! πŸ˜†

@ Vrish and Vedo - HUGE congrats to both of you on your promotions as well!!! Thank you!! 😳Guys, our Ved-ster is the new Coolbie for Chhoti Bahu 2, *blush* *blush*  πŸ˜³ and our... Vrishster? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Has been promoted for Baba Aiso Var Dhundho! Yayyy, both of you πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thanks again guys! You're welcome and thank you too!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

wooow ...  gr8 congo to 3 of u then

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

wooow ...  gr8 congo to 3 of u then

Thank you Pari! πŸ˜³

OMG congrats Lola! You very much deserve this promotion! Congo, I know you'll do an amazing jobb! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG! Didn't notice that previous post!
Congratulations Vedo and Vrish!

Congrats to Vedo and Vrish as well, I'm really happy for you guys!πŸ€—
@ Aishu - omg thank you sooo much sweets, the sig is just stunning!!! Bin maange heere motiyon ki baarish ho rahi hai, to quote our mutual friend London Tipton... yay me πŸ˜† Am just trying to figure out how to slideshow it with Vedo's without ruining her transparent effect... any ideas πŸ˜• And nooo though that was super super sweet of you to say, I am def not the star of this forum... imagine a mytho with only one actor, what a flop that would be πŸ˜† Thanks again hun πŸ€—

@ Sema - awww thanks dear, love ya right back ⭐️ Counting on you for more awesome thread ideas to really make this forum lively and full of creative ideas like yours!

@ Deepsi - thanks in advance πŸ˜†

@ Mina - thanks hun... and yeah, me and strict... hilarious 🀣

@ Lakshmi - thanks so much dear!

@ Muffin - thanks love πŸ€— does this mean you'll join us here more often... for me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lola610

@ Aishu - omg thank you sooo much sweets, the sig is just stunning!!! Bin maange heere motiyon ki baarish ho rahi hai, to quote our mutual friend London Tipton... yay me πŸ˜† Am just trying to figure out how to slideshow it with Vedo's without ruining her transparent effect... any ideas πŸ˜• And nooo though that was super super sweet of you to say, I am def not the star of this forum... imagine a mytho with only one actor, what a flop that would be πŸ˜† Thanks again hun πŸ€—

Awww, you're sooo welcome di! 😳 Aur hum kuch kam karenge kya? Itna bada promotion milene ke baad, isse kuch kam mat expect karna!πŸ˜‰ And totally right! Yay you! And Yay us for having such a great viewbie!
And OMG you don't have to use that siggy. Animating it with Vedo's will ruin that transparent effect. The gift was just so you'd see it. 😊

Sorry...Lola has become viewbie but her ID still shows 'dazzler'??? πŸ˜•

Thanks for inviting me there Lola...main yahan bhi aa gayi. πŸ˜›