Maan k rehte Gith ko koi ek SHABD nahi keh sakta

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tejjy enters the house asking a servant to get recovery of some payment!! He calls up Lucky and wishes him luck n warns him to win and come or he will thrash him!! Nandini comes...and greets Tejjy..!! Tejjy is gald to see her..!!Nandini tells Tejjy that she saw Maan...! Tejjy shocked..! Tejjy asks..how u know all this?? Nandini says.. Beeji told me.. .he is in town..n met Geet didi and talked to her as well..!! Tejjy is furious and asks for his description..!! Nandini gives n Tejjy says... let  him be anywhere i will find him!! 

At the wrestling competition...Beeji enters followed by Jugnu n Lucky..!! Maneet are there as well n MSK steals glances at Geet..!! The host of the competition announces the name of the contestants.. first Lucky and all are cheering...Lucky enters showing off his body...n all cheer..!! Opposite him is last years champion..... ! Jugnu is sitting next to Pammi and asks...what is happening here?? Pammi says..... Lucky is here to wrestle.. πŸ˜† Jugnu starts cheering..! 

Competition starts...and last years champion starts beating Lucky and throws him on the floor!  Tejjy comes from outside...and Nandini asks..did u find him?? Tejjy says no... Nandini says..he mite have left ... Tejjy says...he wont go anywhere..he will be here only n asks a guy to search MSK!! Lucky is getting bashed and Jugnu cheers for opposite party n Pammi says....Lucky is ur nephew..not other one! πŸ˜† Lucky gets badly whacked and smashed and falls flat!! All are worried and anxious..!!  MSK takes Lucky out..!! The announcer says look how opposite party made Lucky bites dust..!  The opposite champion taunts Beeji ..n says..is there any other Man in ur family!! MSK fumes! Jugnu says...dun worry Jugnu will play in this Kabbadi Competition!!  All tease... Geet says..dun u have manner.n the guy replies rudely!! MSK  asks.. Jugnu to leave...

MSK glances at Geet and takes off his shirt.....n enters the ring!  He glares at the opponent!!

MSK asks..do u have any family members here?? Guy says why?? MSK says..coz when u will be thrashed who will take u home?? Guy laufs. ..n asks..who are u?? MSK says....u will know after a few minutes... coz the only name u will remember after this thrashing is Sardar Balwant Singh!  MSK charges towards the guy and they start th wrestle.. all look on anxiously! The other guy whacks MSK and throws him to the ground.. .Geet holds her mangalsutra..!! Geet comes near the ring! MSK watches..! MSK starts whacking....the guy!MSK hits the other guy as he tries to touch his pagdi....with his chest and he gets thrown off far.. Beeji beams...Geet looks on..! MSK then gives filmy style mid air kicks to the guy and he falls flat...!! Geet looks on proudly...! MSK breaks the other guys leg and Pammi-Lucky-Beeji-Geet all look on beaming!! MSK says...to the guy.. now u will never forget this lesson!

Beeji enters the ring..n declares that... today  Balwant Singh who is our driver....has shown that even if he is not from our family.. he is a inseparable part of our family.... He showed that what it is to live with pride and respect! MSK gets out of the ring and eyelock with Geet..!! Geet sees the injuries on his body and MSK says... 'With Maan there...no one can dare say a word to Geet.. no one!!' Maneet eyelock!

-END-

Precap --- Pammi tells Geet that fighting and Lassi are same thing.. the more u increase it.. it will increase...! Pammi tells that she thinks... Geet has already forgiven MSK in her heart.... and that she should talk and forgive MSK! Geet says..today i will also see that who will bend and who will break!

Link (Bul/ Ashy)

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

WOOT WOOT!!! i was 1st!!! *happy dance for me*😳😳😳 lucky day for me!!!

dude maan does a beat down!!!πŸ˜† dont mess with that hunk!!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘ bravo!!! yay!!!!

thanks hun!!
Edited by *Guli* - 13 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Tanu  πŸ˜›
~This Post is Behalf of My Sweet Boss Kirti Too πŸ˜ƒ ~ (Kirti=AziπŸ˜†)

Todays theme is  GHSP Banner By Black Aka Bubbly  πŸ˜³

All my Crazy Buddies :)
my doc Reema😳
Sofiya (busy with exams)
simona 
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Mouly 
Pinku
Priya
Slov
Samia
Preeti( she is new and still about to join in our CDπŸ˜†)

i Think i dint miss anyone if soo let me know πŸ˜Š
Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanksss Tanu DearπŸ€—
Thankss Also From My Sweey Lovely Buddies
Sofiya
Veronika
Reema
Thush
Param
Sanya
Bubbly
Salma 
Hina
Azi
Sangs
Mishty
Kirti
Parisa
Dimple
Nehara
Sara
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Shreya
Muskaan
Mouli
Shalini

Sorry If I Missed Someneo😳
Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 13 years ago
shaliniastha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks to all my countdown friends

Kirji
Simona
Veronika
Reema
Sangi
Sofiya
Nehara
Azmatazz
Deepi
Muskaan
Dewdropped
Param
Salma
Thush
Bubbly
simran
mouli
sammo
preethi

Edited by shaliniastha - 13 years ago
thanks Tanu πŸ€—
n thx from All My Lovely CC buddies Too πŸ˜³
Edited by -sofiya- - 13 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanks Tanu

From
Sofii
Simona
Reema
Thush
Sangs
Azi
Param
Bubbly
Misthy
Pinku
Moili... Will Miss You
Nehara
Deepti
Sanya
Hina
Kirti
Shalini
Muskaan
Sara
Shiriya
Piya
Dewerdopz
Slovh
Samia
Edited by Kash-fanforever - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Tanu Dearest....V all CD buddies luv u  for the daily update that u give us....πŸ€—

Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tanuji .....thank you ji  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update TanuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

*Geeks jumps in the Kushti ka maidan wearing super tight jeans and prays to the almighty that they don't rip*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†