Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

yeha u had exmas right how were they..
so good u r online im so stucked with Ek Dil Hai Part 2 😭
this is the toughest movie im making😭😭😭 

not good😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭
So these are the new Deepika-Sonam. Poor Katrina only had to wait 8 years to make a female rival....good going...now both can garner publicity.πŸ‘πŸΌ Bechari Anushka...usse koi dushman kyun nahi milta??
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Poonam Pandey shld win most searched as i m sure almost everyone must have searched abt her after her famous announcement πŸ˜›

Sonakshi should change her competitor to her for sure....not even Katrina can beat thatπŸ˜†
The web site said that Sonakshi topped the list for the month of March on THEIR web site not the entire cyberspace.....so whatever report got published was published incorrectly and as far as I remember TOI removed that article quicky after it was published because I get alerts for Sonam news in my email  and this was one of them and I tried to click on it and it wasn't there. So what is all this hulla bulla over this?

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Another point why does everyone jump at the newcomer? Why can't it be Kat who is insecured by Sonakshi and her PR is making Sonakshi look bad in press? I think it is pretty common for established actresses to claw at the rising newcomers....just a thought. I have nothing against Kat....who knows what is the truth but don't know why people always jump at the new fish in the pond all the time and never give them a little benefit of the doubt!
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Bechari Anushka...usse koi dushman kyun nahi milta??

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  She and Asin should team up and create some controversy.....I have heard of some stars doing that...beech mein public and media both are fooled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

Another point why does everyone jump at the newcomer? Why can't it be Kat who is insecured by Sonakshi and her PR is making Sonakshi look bad in press? I think it is pretty common for established actresses to claw at the rising newcomers....just a thought. I have nothing against Kat....who knows what is the truth but don't know why people always jump at the new fish in the pond all the time and never give them a little benefit of the doubt!

d...d.dd...did..did...did...you...did you just say Katrina is insecure?😲😲....did you not know she is an angel who descended from heaven!!!!!????? She is incapable of any evil, thou must kneel down and worship her highness😑😑😑😑😑 

BESHARAM!!!πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†