Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
thnks 4 da comment

NOTE: all r u askng about "pm" honestly , me new here so dnt knw dis all. just tell me da easiet way 2 inform all of u about update. i had accidnt, tkng bed rest , cant use p.c. usng cell. hope u all dnt mind.

& ya 1st scene remvd by me mistake, bt it was just da descrptin of room..

da reason behind arjuhi behaviour , bcoz of da pastt , dat i will revealed in nxt updates.
AAKMH2 thumbnail

CHAPTER-2

arjun and jay was sitting on the dining table,eating their breakfast . Dadi came with arohi, arjun look at her,she was wearng a cherypink colour shafoon sari, wid daimnd earing,hair open. Dadi is still talking to her but she was so disturbed becoz of sari.she was so uncomfortable,maybe she tried it 1st time, bt she should becoz it realy suit her, jay is lookng at arjun ,so he lookd away.
Dadi made her sit next to arjun, and serve her breakfast. at the time "Kumud" jay and natasha mother, and arjun bua came in her night gown, shouting on maid ,asking 4 water..

she came 2 dining table ,greet every 1
"arjun , arohi Yu both waked up so early ?" Said Kumud wid a smirk on her 
face. "The people's who were invited in Ur will be still Asleep and u both waked up so early?" Said madhvi.arjun took his last sip of juice, leave the  chair and stand up ! " No, actually the reason is i did not slept at night i was awaked till morning" He said unaware of what  he said  .because  of his BOLD answer every 1 got embarrassed,including Kumud. Dadi kept his hand on her head. jay covered his face wid newspapr, and arohi slip the  juice from her mouth and coughed.
" R u alright" said Dadi. "C'mon arohi it's getting late for office"said arjun.

" Idiot On the 1st day of marriage no one work's, u go she'll not join yu" said Dadi!
" What is she gonna do in house, people don't work on 1st day because they spend time together, if she will come with me we will get to spend some time and we will do work also " said arjun. 

"We are having reception in evening, jay will bring arohi early"Said dadi.
 jay went t his room , while Shanak left for office.

"See how Ill mannered he is , how did he replied u"Said madhvi ! And left! 

AT OFFICE

In cabin, arohi was struggling with her sari , but becausenof thenstrips blouse,her sari palu is slipping 4rm her silky shoulder.She heard a voice behind her. shefali (arohi friend ,wrkd wid her): gud morning MAM. arohi turned around and throw file on her. "Oh so know i am Ur Mam huh, W8 i'll show u what i am ! " said arohi " What will u tell huh know Ur boss of our Boss "Mrs. arjun malhotra" ". Said shefali.
"ya ya i know ok , oh god this stupid sari, i have never weraed sleeveless in my life , i am feeling so uncomortable" said arohi while sitting on her seat.
"c'mon it's so nice, U r looking perfect!Really after marrigae u r glowing even more U r looking so hawt , ok so know tell na what happen yesterday" Said shefali while sitting near her !. "What" Said arohi. " What happened yesterday"said shefali! What!, Go away i need to concentrate on my work! Said arohi getting up but shefali made her sit again!. " U r changing ! remember we promised in cllege that we will tell each other what happened in our SR C'mon tell na what happened ? From where did it start?What did he said ..." Said shefali ! 

"I won't tell, i was'nt sure that i'll get married b4 u ! and ya there is nothing to tell ok! "Said arohi ! " hay hw romanticc,ok cheater ok tell what did he gave u in "mun dikhai" plzz "Said shefali !"I can't show ! 'How will i show u shefali i dun have nay gift' Don't disturb me"said arohi  . she stood ,while shefali hug her 4rm behind.. " oho what have he given Wow ! U can't even tell can't even show oho i din knewed ur KING KONG mean's kk is soo romantic "said shefali. 
" i also dun knw" she said while rolling her eye's

"Oh ok give a hint i'll guess by myself! idiot he hved singed u a song aur have done a poetry ! U can't even tell this "Said shefali , arjun coughed,both girls stand properly,wid shocking expresn on their face."arohi come to my Cabin"said arjun . "No ,..i am yes , i 'll arrange the meeting.just the paper..."Said arohi but arjun cut off! " except work i can't even talk to my wife"said arjun! arohi gulped ,shefali giggles"Go best of luck "said shefali. "Oh damn this is office ,yaha kam hi hota hai Monster !"said arohi getting angry !  
"Ya ya that's why u n boss have did a love marrigae"said shefali n left!
Me n him love,marrigae, love marriage , "IMPOSSIBLE"thought arohi.

AFTER 2 HOURS, arohi was sitting lonely  in her  locked cabin, and crying continuously.

" smjhta kya hai apne aap ko , jb dekho mujhe dante hi rehta he ...sobbing... insult krne ka koi chance ni chorta... " tarzan..., pagal... monster...
 while wiping hr tears her eyes fall on his name, ya his name which iz written wid dark maroon mehndi on her hand, kese pecha chut skta he, jb men ne khud hi uska nam apni lkerun men likh dya he. kash men us se kbhi mili hi na hoti , kash wo raat meri zindgi men aati hi na , men ne kbhi socha bhi nhi tha, meri ek glti mujhe itni bhari pre gi."said arohi!

FLASHBACK
2 months ago,
arohi was sitting in a office,waiting 4 her turn 4 interview. she was wearing orange frock wid transparent sleeves. "oh God, ye job mujhe mil jay , Dadu  kitne cnfdent the, men apni famly ka bhrosa ni tor skti. han meri family, jise men apni jaan se bi zyada pyar krti hun. mere dadu, mere best friend, retird hen bt ab bhi utne hi active . unke k pyar men kbi realze hi ni hua k mere parents ki death ,mere childhood men ho gai thi.
 chachu, a strng man ,bt sirf chachi se drte hen, aur apne boss se.
 chachi, thori si thiki hen ,bt dil ki buri ni he
 Gauri, meri cousin ,college men he, kyo ki 2 time fail ho chuke he. lekin men us ki best sis hun ,bcoz rat ko late night door men hi kulti hun
Sanchit , my cousin, bt best bro ever.." arohi thought 
she came out of her thought,wen receptn call her,Reception: sir iz callng u..
she was da last candidate, waiting 4rm a lng time.
arohi: sir, may i come in?, A tall, handsome guy was sitting in a cabin. named Abhi gupta 

"yes, come in"Said abhi, arohi  handover him CV,document. "arohi nice name " said abhi! "Thank'z"said arohi, "can u plz gv me glass of watr 4rm dat table"said arohi! "ya sure" said arohi .She stood up, pour water in glass , he was lookng at her, up 2 dwn. she handover him glass , while his hand touchd his soft fingrs. he also stood up. "ye kaam to buht tough he, i mean u itni NAZUK he kese kro gi. mere pas secrtry ki job he..."Said Abhi. " nhi, sir ill try my best. 
 she pick her file and show 2ward him. sir, meri qualifc..."said khank !

He took the  file,4rm her hand, by creasing her hand seductively. "qualities ki waja se to keh rha hun. and kept it on the table. he moved 2ward her ,"mujhe khush krdo,sari umar ash kro gi" and pressed her arms" said Abhi!
 arohi push him, and gave him a tight slap. and she start shouting and saying bad words. all the  office peeps gather dere. 
"Tum ne acha nhi kya, U have 2 pay 4 dis. u dont know me girl."said Abhi
arohi  gave him a dirty look, "go 2 hell",and leaves.! while walking on da road, she thought, "why dese worst people r alive... ghar ja kr sb ko kya kahun gi??" mean while her cell rang...

AT PRESENT
She came out of her thought, becoz of the call 4rm arjun  cabin. she on the  speaker.She went 2ward arjun cabin, jay look 2ward her... and get quite by seeing her sad. while Shaanpretending 2 read file.
"arohi, sweety kya hua"Said jay! " kuch ni, kyon bulaya?" said arohi
"Nhi yar , kisi ne kuch kaha? and he gave arjun a look, while arjun look 4rm his eye corner" said jay , " jaldi bol, men ja rhi hun." said arohi, "Shanak , mera 4rnd dhundu aa rha he ,apni fiance  Archana  k sath. wo tum dono se milna chahte hen . to plz ehsan krdo, acha behave krna." said jay!

"Mujhe us SHAHRUKH k bigre hue nkshe se nhi milna. wo kbutar buht irritated he, last time bhi mujh se maar khai thi" said arjun...," mera 4rnd he wo, aro tu smbhal legi na, acha chal smile kr"said jay !, she lookd away . jay came 2 her ,and whisper in her ear.. she start laughin. dy both wr laughng. arjun looked at her and thnk" damn her smile.,by seeing it ,any1 cud 4get da sorrows. , God knws ,men is ko dekh kr itna wild kun ho jata hun. kun itna gussa aata he mujhe"arjun thought
dhundu,archi  entered in his cabin, they introduce each other. " Hme late ho rha he,shadi ki shopng krni he, bt jay tum ne thek kaha tha,they r such a lvly couple, realy made 4 each other. inhe dekh kr to mujhe fairy tale ka khyal aat a he..." said archi  " han, han "beauty and da beast ka"said dhundu

arjun  get  angry, well all giggle. 2 chng da topic archi  spoke" wow tum log ki lv marig hui he, wo bhi 2 month date k bad, hw romantic.. ye to phir 1st sight of love hoga na?? pehli baar kb mile the? kya gift dya tha? pta he ,pehli mulaqat men , pehle pyar ka pehla tofa to hmesha yad rehta he" said archi. Shanak lost in dere own thoughts, while dhundu  speaking: han pta he hum bus stop pr mile the.. aur men ne archi ko umbrela..."said dhundu! =arjun  remembrd da flashback of slap, he got up" Mujhe kam he,he leave. while arohi. undrstood.arjun  locked da conference room, and said 2 himself  "han yad rehta he, 1st mulaqat bhi, 1st gft bhi"  said arjun

FLASHBACK:-

2 mnths ago,

man: sir, men ne buht koshish ki he, wo nhi maan rhi. mujh se nhi hoga. wo buht zidi he. "Theek he men aata hun." said arjun

He was going upstairs hurriedly,bump wid a girl ,she lost her balance,bt he hold her. aisa lga ek pal k liye dunya ruk gai he. she opnd her eyes. bt  both r nt hvng time 4 thnks, i ran upstair and she dwn stair!v bump in2 echoter, she lost hr balance and i hold her in my arms , she closd hr eyes in fear. dnt knw bt i felt smethng dfrnt,bcoz of da closeness . she stood up, still lookng in my eyes, maybe she also felt da same . bt 4 all dis, v both wr nt hvng time. she ran 2ward dwnstair, and i upstair.
i askd da man(lawyer) whr is she? just den i heard a voice behnd me"  
A+ blod group avalble nhi he,"
doctor: v try, bt i dnt thnk koi faida he, aap khud kahin se arange kro.

I lookd 2ward her, she...da same girl,i met on stairs... was in her own thoughts , starng on her cell, maybe she was hvng no courage 2 tell dis all 2 hr family.

i went 2 her and said: i wanna talk 2 u," she was still lookng dwn ,her face iz pale orange,like her dress, umm...dekho ye accidnt meri car se hua he... she loked 2ward me ,and b4 i cmplet, she gave me a tight ,hard slap, da ever 1st slap of my life.

I got shocked, and da ppl on dat floor of hospital got 4reeze, 
she started" ku** ho, kam*** ho, ghtya aadmi, pehle tum ne mere bhai ka accident kya, aur ab police se bchne k liye us ki zndgi ka soda krna ciahte ho , bt listen 2 me u ****** PAISE SE SB KUCH KHRIDA NHI JASKTA,HAR CHEEZ KI KIMAT NHI HOTI,NA TU KISI K EMOTIONS,FEELINGS, AUR NA HI RISHTE" she grab my collar , doctor came 2 rescue me, she brust out on dem also ,"aur aap ise hosptal kehte hen, patent k liye blood to arange kr nhi skte, agr mere bhai ko kuch hua, to men pure hosptal men aag lga dungi ", while sayng dis she broke dwn and sit on da floor, started crying badly...

I realy feel bad, dnt knw bcoz of da slap,or by seeing hr like dis. I said 2 dr. my blood group  A+ he, men blood dunga. she lookd up at me wid her teary red eyes. after giving  him blood , i went 2 her, give her da bale paprz and pen, she took it and signed , took da paprz , and said 2 her " men ne tumhare bhai ko blood dya, aur tum ne us ki kimat di,tum ne bail k paprz sign kiye , account clear , lekin jo slap tum ne mujhe mara he, us ka account abhi baki he, and trust me I"ll clear it as soon as possible."said arjun , she gave me a dirty look, i left.

I was drivng fast, i hv 2 reachd da police statin, 4 bail of jay,ya jay. my cusn,bro,only 4rnd,jay did da accidnt , i hv 2 bail him fast, bcoz he had 2 reach delhi in da morng, 4 his exam. ye us k career ka sawal tha, mujhe khudi sb kuch smbhalna tha, ghr men btata bhi to kis ko, dadi? my dad? papa,mom(jay parents), no i cudnt.Thought arjun

I bailed him, bt cnt get of my thoughts about her. hw dare she? bt den i came 2 knw ,my lawyer offerd her check, uff dats mean her anger was right.. bt wait she slaped me? hw dare she? she hasss 2 pay.Thought arjun!

AT PRESENT

I was looking out of da window, thought" she was nt wrong, not I, bt after dat all thngs became wrong...worst, i took out my cigaratte,and smoke, maybe destiny has chosed dat path 4 us...

Edited by AAKMH2 - 12 years ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
clearEdited by AAKMH2 - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣us SHAHRUKH k bigre hue nkshe se nhi milna🤣🤣🤣
"beauty and da beast ka"..🤣🤣
awesome updates continue soon....
👍🏼
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
can you plz post the first scene..I cant see it
AAKMH2 thumbnail

thnks anshita 4 liking da dailouges. infact dese r da 1st thought da come in mind, after seeing arjun and dhundu.:D

dear anupa , in da 1st scene only da descripton of room. honestly u didnt miss alot.:-)

keep liking , keep cmentng and i"ll keep postng .pkka
sonam002 thumbnail
it z such an amazing update yaar....
thanq u so much for sharing............
pls update soon...take care..............:D
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
heyyyy thanks a lot , please yar , PM seekh lo , i dont know how to explain , but i love your FF
omg im addictd to  it, plz add in some romantic scenes yar.....love it

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAHA!! beauty and the beast! vaise, if u remember, beast was supposedly hott!!!(after transformation of course but still)

great going.. continue soon!!!!! 
AAKMH2 thumbnail
chapter-1

da room was echoing in laughter of girls. dy all are enjoying teasing new shy bride. dadi entered in da room ,whch was fully decorated, perfect for 1st night. rose petals were scared evrywhr,da huge room was shining wid da goldn lights of candles. a smile appeard on dadi face seeing, in da circle of girls, on centre of bed ,da most beaviful bride ever ,arjun's bride 
"Mrs.Arohi Arjun singhania"
dadi: chlo kuryon, buht rat hogai ,meri bahu ko aaram krne do.
girls giggle ,leave aftr wishng her luck. dadi kiss her forehead : kinni soni lag rhi he. mun dikhai lye bger us ko ghungat na uthane denaa.(laughd) and went out, leave her alone,trembling. . .

arohi lock da door & turn around, da romantic atmosphere of da room create lumps in her throat.

she went 2 da table,pour water in a glass. bt da noise of her bangles irritate her.

Arohi(2 herself): 1st of all i hv to get rid of it. she went toward dressin.thrw her dupatta on bed. uff mangtika,necklaces,chains,earings, "kahan se shuru krun?"

she startd take off her jewelry randomly. & tke out her heavy chunri. while tkng out hr jewlry,se saw herself in mirror, and come 2 knw "she could look stunning"bcoz her dress...

her choli iz quite short & fit shwing her each curve & deep neck. on back only a net of few stripes. baby sleevs. her lehnga iz startng 4rm hr hip bone,shwng her bare stomach, and ya gold chain on her stomach.

Arohi:ye chain phr reh gai, uff, aftrall arjun singhania ki wife bn kr,aur kya expect kya jaskta hai.

only his name made her blush. 
bt
she saw a shadow of some one on curtain of terrace.

Arohi(2 hrself):room to lock he, koi andr kese askta he? koi pehle se yahan tha? ye to door ki trf hi aa rha he, agr andr aagya to?

she grab her red dupata, and run twrd da fruit basket, grab her favourite weapon knife"

someone entrerd da room, she was about stab da knife, bt hi good luck, he turnd back,hold her wrist at right time.

ARJUN: its me "arjun".

she surprised,bt lose her balance and dy both fall on bed (arohi on top) and "broke it"
unfortunately, 4 da help dey hold da flowers chain,bt broke all. flwr rain started.

da warmth of his body and touch of his cheeks made her 2 get up soon bt.. she cudnt. 4 her help arjun start romving da trap of flwers bt accidently touch her bare back.
dis act give her a 1000 volt current. wid her all energy she kept her hand on his chest , try 2 get up. but her "neck chain stuck in his button" and she fall again wid a great jerk. her hands sliped on his bare chest. their eyes met, and lips only a inch apart so dy cn feel da breath of each other.

Arohi just got embarrsed, and tryng to remove da chain 4rm da butn, bt no use.
arjun keep starng at her face.he tried 2 remove da chain, his fingers touched her soft hand. whch made her heart beat more fast,due 2 da closeness he cn easly feel it.

chain removed,he hold her arms ,and help her 2 got up.she got up fast,hairs on her shouldr,snatchng her dupta with one hand,bt she cant move, her dupatta...

Arohi(2 hrslf): he hold mx dupatta?? she pulled dupta bt ddnt,she turn 2 arjun.

her dupta iz stuck under arjun hand,bt he ddnt realze.bcoz of da sight of hr beautiful back .she stared at his hand. he came 2 his senses and get up. she fast cvrd her shouldr wid dupata and grb da knife 2 arjun.

Arohi: tum ne to kaha tha...

Arjun: study men guest aagay, men wahan ni ruk skta. bahr gust the,is liye back door se aana pra.

arjun stared at her knife,she kept it dwn, sit on da couch, wid teary eyes. 

Arjun: arohi ab tum itna aage aa chuki ho, k peche k sb drwaze bnd ho chuke hen. men ne jo kaha tha,wo kya.ab urs turn. "account to clear krna hi he"

arjun remove his white coat, thrw it on da floor, he grab da bad sheet ,threw it on da floor. pick 1 pillow,blanket lay on da bed shwng aro back.

arohi stood up grab da pilw, mv twrd da sofa, whch iz shwng back 2 bed. lay on it ,cvr herself wd bedsheet.

bt both r layng wid opnd eyes, wid da flashback of "happened before" 

arjun opnd da dor of washrom,entrd da room,in white bath rob. wid wet hairs. he opnd clost ,tk out hi cloth.

Arjun: oh ! arohi, arohi, utho i hv 2 opnd da door. arohi.

no respnse...

while cleang his hair wid towel,he went 2 her, abou 2 speak but...

ARJUN POV:

she ws in deep sleep, more dan half da bdsht and her dupta ,her one hand(still holdng knife) dwn 4rm da sofa. 1 hand ws near da face. her face... hr eylashs r so dark , he check r lke petal of rose ,and hr lips , perfect ,ya perfect 4 k*** . his eyes mvs down 2 her neck. within second his eyes,mouth opend widee.

Arjun( keepng his hand on his eyes and turn back) : men ne nhi deka, kuch nhi dekha,nhi dekha.

he take a deep breath ,removd his hand,opnd his eyes. pick da glass of watr, turn back and throw on her face.

Arohi shoutd "daddu" and fall 4rm da sofa.

she gave hm a drty look, she ws nt able 2 breath. 2 greatst shock of her life "water while sleepng" and "arjun in bathroob)

Arjun: aise kya ghur rahi ho? kb se utha rhun, agr normly jgata to sari umar guzr jati meri . utho, mujhe door khulna he. uth bhi jao

she stood up,cvrng hersf wid dupta ,and rubng her eyes wid othr hand. she throw pilow on da bed. took her clothes . while entrng da washroom,sh turnd around and mumrd "MONSTER" and quickly close da door.

Arjun: mere kan bajty hen? pta nhi mujhe kya kya sunai deta he. bt wait ,pr hmesha tb hi sunai dete hen,jb ye aas pas hoti he. he stard washroom door in anger.

arjun opnd da door of room and shouted: drvr car nikalo jldi,late ho rha he.

he startd close his red shirt buttons, heard JAY voice

Jay(in da hallway)loudly: yar tu aaj bhi jldi uth gya? teri waja se men jldi uth hun ,tu kbhi ni bdle ga...

jay entered da room, and lost his senses by seeng da massive room ,and da broken bed.his mouth opend wide. whle arju kept on talkng: kyn daily men uthta hun,aaj kun nhi? oye jay, kya he? pagal ho gya he?

Jay:yar ye, mtlb yar ,umm to ne bed tor dya?

Arjun(brushng his hair): han unbalance hogya ,tu call krdena.

Jay: yar, 1st men hi...tu ne...

Arjun: han tu 1st men hi tu call krde,evng tk arnge ho jayga.

Jay: furntr ko goli mar, kahan he bhabi, naraz hogai? mayke chlegai?...

Arjun: pagal he kya,washroom men he kyun?

Jay: yar tu ne SR mnai he, ya war ki he? mujhe ni pta tha tu itna desparte tha...

arjun just blushd of da thought k jay kya smjh rha tha. he gave him a tight slap on his back ,
Arjun:bnd kr behudgiii

Jay: acha men behuda, tu chupa rustam, sale ek hi raat men bed toor dya.

arjun beatng jay,while jay laughng , bt he stoped ,bcoz aro was stndng totaly embasd,in hr yelow suit.

Jay (shouted): gud mrng bhabi. 
arjun stopd bt, ddnt turn. still shwng her back. mean while 

dadi came (shouted) :khoote k putar, tu aaj bhi jldi uth gya? aur jay tu...

Jay: nhi pka dadi men to ofce ja rha tha...

Dadi(2 arjun): tu to aisa hi rhega, sarre mun wale, tera kuch ni ho... bt dadi stopd by seeing da cndtn of room.

arjuhi just stndng freeze.

Jay(slowly): han dadi ye to WESA hi he, sch much "KK" he.

arjuhi stared at him.

Jay(gigglng): oops k k kehne ka right to sirf arohi k pass he.

Dadi: niklo tum dono,
jay ran, and arjun behind him.
Arohi:gud mrng dadi

dadi:gud mrng putar.

Arohi:...sorry dadi,., umm... men ye sb saaf...

Dadi: tu chor is ko,pehle tyar ho,aur ye kya pehna he? aaj shadi ka pehla din he, chal men tujhe tyar krti hunn.
arjun and jay was sitting on da dning table,eatng their breakfast . dadi came wid arohi,
arjun look at her,she was wearng a cherypink colour shafoon sari, wid daimnd earing,hair open. dadi is still talkng 2 her bt she was so distrubed bcoz of sari.she was so uncmfrtble,maybe she tried it 1st time, bt she should bcoz it realy suit her, jay iz lookng at him,so he lookd away.
dadi made her sit next 2 arjun. and serve her breakfast. at da time "KUMUD" jays and natasha mother, and arjun badi mom came in her night gown, shoutng on maid ,askng 4 water..

she came 2 dining table ,greet evry1
Kumud: arjun , arohi tum dono itni jldi uth gay? wid a smirk on her face she said: tumhari shadi men jo log invitd the, wo bhi ab tk so rhe hen... aur tumhari neend itni jldi puri hogai?

arjun took his last sip of juice, leave da chair and stand up

Arjun: nhi,, "actualy men

soyaa hi nhi".

bcoz of his dis BOLD answer evry1 got embarsed,incldng kumud.
dadi kept his hand on her head.

jay cvrd his face wid newspapr.

and arohi slip da juice from her mouth and got coughed.

Dadi: putar tu theek to he na??

Arjun: chlo arohi office k liye late ho rha he.

Dadi: shadi ki pehle subha bhi koi kam krta. tu ja ye ni aa rhi

Arjun: ye yahan akele kya kre gi?? kam is liye ni krte, kun k sath men time spend krte hen. sath rehna he to kam bhi krlenge..

Dadi: evng men recptn party he, jay aro ko pehle le aayga.

jay went 2 his room , while arjuhi leave 4 office.

Kumud: dekha aap ne kitna batmeez he , kesa jawab dya.

Dadi: oye tujhe kehta kun he? bchoon k mun lgne k?

Kumud: bcha ni he wo, mera bhi baap he.

Dadi: men jarhi hun , ja tu bi ja kr aur so ja . tum dono ka kuch ni hona.

AT OFFICE

in cabin, arohi was struglng wid her sari , bt becoz of da strips blouse,her sari plu is sliping 4rm her silky shoulder.
she heard a voice behind her.

Shefali(arohi friend ,wrkd wid her): gud mrning MAM

arohi turnd around and throw file on her.

Arohi: acha ab men teri mam hun?? ther abi btati hun.

Shefali: kya btaogi ? ab to tum hmare boss ki bhi boss ho"Mrs. Arjun Singhania"

Arohi: hahan yad he,yad he, ye stupid sari , ye dadi bhi na, kbhi life men sleeve less nhi pehna aur ab... kitna uncmfrtble lg rhi hun men.(sit on her seat)

Shefali: acha to he, kitni achi lg rhi he. sch men shadi k bad kya glow aaya he, sch men kitni HOT lg rhi he(sit near 2 her). acha bta na?

Arohi: kkya??

Shefali: kal kya hua??

Arohi: kya? tu ja yahan se mujhe kam krne de(get up,bt shefali made her sit again)

Shefali: tu bdal rhi he. bhool gai school men hum ne promise kya tha , apni SR k bare men btaen ge. bta na kya hua? kahan se shuru hua? us ne kya kaha? kya ky..

Arohi: men nhi btati,mujhe thori pta tha meri shadi tujh se pehle hogi? aurrr wese bhi btane like kuch ni he...

Shefali: hay hw romanticc. acha cheater ye to bta "mun dikai" me kya gift mila. plz

Arohi: nhi dikha sktii(2 hrslf: kese dekhaun jb he hi nhi) ,mujhe tang mt kr.
she stood ,while shefali hug her 4rm behind..

Shefali: aisa kya de diya? wow "bta bhi nhi skti,dikha bhi ni skti" .mujhe nhi pta tha k tera "KING KONG" mean kk itna romantic he??

Aroh(rolled hr eyes)i: mujhe bhi ni pta..

Shefali: chal acha hint dy dy. men khud gues kr lungi. knjus kl ka koi favrte, dailog, poetry,song hi bta de.

Arohi: wo "DHOL" aur poetry,song...

arjun coughed,

both girls stand properly,wid shocking expresn on their face.

Arjun: arohi mere cabin men aao.

Arohi: nhi...han,... men ne metng arnge krdi di he,bs wo paper...

Arjun: kya apni wife se kam k elawa bat nhi krskta?? waitng 4 u. he leave.

shefali giggles: jao, best of luck.

Arohi(angry): kya dant parh rhi he, ye office he yahan sirf kam hota hee

Shefali: ha han, tbhi tumhare boss se love marriage hui he.(laugh and leave)

Arohi(2 herself): me , wo
love, marriage , love marriage
"IMPOSSIBLE".

Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago