Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I get a feeling this track will end up with Geet getting justice as well and Dev ka final conclusion mayb once he falls for Geet's sister only

🀣🀣🀣.....pakde rehna chodna nahi πŸ˜†
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oye Saj.....Credit tho theek se de yaar.....Do din nahi thi tho sab mujhe bhool gaye......😭😭😭😭

I liked the fact that the Mysterious Gal made Dev fall on his face...πŸ‘....If TEji Paaji beats him to a pulp then sone pe suhaaga.......
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ankita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok now I am really intrigued as to what this serial wants to portray. If you are the good guy you wold be ditched so badly that it would take you a lifetime to recoverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And of course your next relationship would always be on the rocks due to the repercussions of the previous one.

But if you are the bad guy,you can ditch one girl (NT),for other(Geet), then you can ditch the other one too,and yet another girl would be waiting in wings,ready to be ditched(Meera). And if you are magnanimous enough to spare her,yet another would be waiting under umbrella(Nandini)
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love that the show is unpredictable again! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello Ann, Daaku, Geeks, Jyo, Opti, Kavita, Sammo, Arwenish, Swan, Geets, Silcop, sun, Himaja πŸ€—

I wasn't expecting Darji's entry at all, cool move by CVs and I don't think there was any spoilers about this either so everyone got surprised I hope πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Ankita: I do not think the purpose of any show is to portray anything meaningful. The goal is to attract the viewers and entertain them.
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Buba.............. why are you spending your grey cells on thinking .......... why MSK open so much of his buttons........... Answer is simple......... as Geet admin said........ if their show ll start its ride towards drain......... then they ll open few more buttons of Mr. Gurmeets shirt......... and i guess creatives are fulfiling their promise............🀣🀣🀣

More Buttons open= more TRPs........🀣🀣
Edited by Arwenish - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ann I don't like the idea of Dev having another potential pairing, the girl seems cool tho, I love how she tripped him, she showed him where he should be πŸ˜†
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dev is turning out to Don Juan, Casanova....all rolled into one.....He seems to be girl magnet.....Babaji......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ankhita, TV is for entertainment purpose darling enjoy!