#Devils Den# Deepak ki jyoti; bin jyoti deepak - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Well Deepak and JYoti  means light!  Light shall lead the path to their new beginning!
Originally posted by jyoti06

All playing with my delicate phillings😭😭

Jyoti is pati-vrata patni..her name is only associated with her Satish and no XYZ including MSK can b associated with Jyoti☺️☺️...

Waise I guess there is symbolism why my name came in today's epi...mayb the much awaited tabela associated with my name is coming now😈🤣
now that you have joined GHSP, we want all androoni khabar😳 ok now tell me, what does it mean when written promo says Maan Get kareeb aaye😲 Have they shot the sequence?☺️ Were you called to give any shots?😆

@Geeta...
loved your analysis..😃. and that story narrating part tooo... 👏👏Jyothi... hmmm... is something fishing over here jo...😆😆

And about the epi.. I liked..😃  but I feel bad for Pammi... that Tej ka becha is soo rude to her... is this is the way to treat on's wife...🤢
Maan is badly treated before Geet..😲. and the interesting thing is Maan is controlling his anger only for the sake of his love.. Geet...😳
And in precap.... Maan is going to meet Geet at night... if he is caught by Teji... Pammi will suffer alot...😕
Dev want to go to Amritsar... for helping Maan..😲. What he is up to...???😡

Jyo - dont be coy 🤣🤣 I remember that Mrs MSK siggy of yours 🤣🤣🤣

@ALL - final bye 🤗]
hello everyone? Well tomorrow maan's gonna get caught and get all beat-up and then we will witness one very passionate moment between physically injured maan and mentally injured geet! 😍

I'm still hopeful that the CVs won't send Dev to Amritsar. Otherwise why would they have conducted the poll to gauge the viewer's reaction? From the negative feedback they got surely they must have understood nobody wants him to be a part of this Maneet track. They can start a parallel track on him in Delhi.....🤔

Also even the thought of Dev arriving in Amritsar and being mistaken for MSK similar to the Chupke Chupke story is just too sick. CVs DO NOT even dare to show something like this in the name of comedy....😡
and why the hell Demon Dev is planning to carry his ugly mukhra to Amritasr............ This Man is geting beyond my comprehension..........

He is tailing them.......... only satisfaction which i derive from this is at the end Demon Dev ll be Beaten black blue green violet purple red..........😃 and that ll be Maza and Party Time............🥳

I dont think he will get caught up!  Somehow Geet will say she's fine and MSK will sneak out!  Something else might happen that he gets injured!

It clearly showed today that Geet can't see her husband insulted!  She cries for him, her hear yearns for him yet again she is scorned and it will take time to heal!
We are getting maaneet scenes in installments .....today totally for like 5 mins Maaneet were there in the same frame😔 ....rest🤔..maan n Geet are shown for Max time but not together

But i liked Geet lucky scene n Lucky jugnu scene😊.....

I am done giving the CV's the benefit of doubt. Right this instant I want to know what the hell was the purpose to bring Dev back into the show? 🤔

We thought he till turn bad, he came back as a saint.

We waited and hoped something will make him turn bad. He became a slightly bigger saint

Then we thought he will create mu's between Maaneet, he did, and even then advised Maan like he was a saint. 

And now he wants to tapkofy again in Amritsar and play saint saint again? Like WTH
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago