Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to ?? - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -tas-

Many more happy returns of the day Nikiii!! πŸ€— Wish u loads of success and happiness :D

ps : sorry for the late wish, my secretary Nish didn't inform me about this :|

Thankyou Tas! So nice to have you back amidst us. Your secretary seems to be busy... heheeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by -SONU-

wishing you a Happy wala birthday Nikita
many many happy returns of the day
god bless you and may all your dreams come true

Thanks for the happy wali wishes Sonu!!!😊
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Athena.

Hello Niki,

We haven't interacted much outside ur FF but I hope u still remember me =/ Well, even if you don't, many more happy returns of the day :) Wish you all the best in life!

I hope this year brings you lots of happiness, prosperity, success, good health and love :) 

To get all there is out of living, we must employ our time wisely, never being in too much of a hurry to stop and sip life, but never losing our sense of the enormous value of a minute. ~ Robert Updegraff

So enjoy life, cherish ur memories & spread happiness all around :) Happy birthday :] 

Anushka X

Yes I do remember you Athena. I always look forward to your comments as well. That's a very nice quote, thankyou for the wishes.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hey Waz up doc? πŸ˜›  Niki u were in my dream last night..Came to my home as we are related...U were my niece daughter of my cousin...Gosh when I told u I was Dabulls23-Varsha u went like Awww...

I thought it was strange but sweet to have a dream like that..

NE Ways hope u had a great bday...Share what u did and anything special happened..

God bless!!  πŸ€—

Interesting dream Varsha Di... what was I wearing??? πŸ˜ƒ Okay seriously, that was very sweet.😳

Yes I had a great b'day! Enjoyed a lot! Went out on Marine Drive and had dinner and masti with my friends later in the evening... it was refreshin for all cos we rarely  go out these days.
shikhar, soumya and shobi----- thanks a lot for the wishes! Really made me feel good!

@Fifi: Thanks for the video Fifi! That was really nice!!!

Happy Birthday Dr.Nicki! Love you! Have a blast!

Belated birthday wishes to you Mandy. Hope you had a great day!
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Happy Birthday Nikita!!!  πŸ€—

I hope you had a wonderful day and wish you a happy and prosperous year ahead!

Thankyou TB! I've already written in another post... but I'll repeat it here-- I love all that you've written about me.πŸ˜‰

Yes it was a wonderful b'day that I had.. and thank you to all my forum friends for making it special for me as well..πŸ€—
Originally posted by dew_drop

Happy Birthday Dr.Nicki! Love you! Have a blast!

Love you too Dew...!!!😊
Hey niki, happy birthday yr.. Hope you had lots of fun.. May this new year bring lots of happiness in your life..

God bless you!!!
HAPPY B'DAY NIKKIπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—Sorry 4 being late sweety DocHope U had a wonderful dayπŸ˜ƒ... Love u loads...β€οΈπŸ€—Take care dear...πŸ˜ƒBye..😊
Thanks a lot Ali and Swat... no you are not at all late.. as I said earlier in this thread its never too late to wish anyone.. thanks a lot for your wishes... Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago