Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to ?? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Niki.. Enjoy ur birthday and may God bless you with all the happiness...Thankyou Rachna!😊

Oh Niki I never knew even you love Rajeev Khandelwal.. I too looooooooove his acting a lot.. So I like Sujal more than Rajeev.. He was best as Sujal.. I never thought anyone could beat him in acting but then Sushant came and he is a fab actor.. So love both of them 😳
Yup I looooove him lots.... I used to watch KTH at 11 o clock just for him.... sujal is the only character on TV whom I have loved as much as Manav... only difference is Manav (old Manav) is a dream boy for all girls, very few faults... I quit the serial after he left... same old story... male lead butchered to make the female look good.🀒

I also thought I wudn't like any other actor/character as much as Rajeev and Sujal, but I think Sushant and Manav appealed to me a lot cos they were TOTALLY different from Rajeev and Sujal (no competition you seeπŸ˜† ) am a big pankha of both now... 

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Mandy and Tiya, thanks a lot for the wishes!

Fifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So good to see you!!!

Video didn't work... πŸ˜†.... but thanks for the wishes... miss ya!

Originally posted by coolpratz

Happy birthday Nikita.....πŸ₯³
'm a fan of ur writing... so keep writing moreπŸ˜›....May god bless you with happiness n success in life...πŸ˜ƒ.

Thanks a lot! I also hope I keep taking out time regularly for some writing... thanks for encouraging me every now and then... :-)
 Happy belated birthday Mandy..hope you have a amazing year ahead and may god fulfill all ur wishes..πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

nisha,aarti..amazingg siggies..lovedd dem πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by soul_angel

Happy Birthday Nikssssss!!!πŸ€—

and belated Birthday Wishes to Mandy πŸ€—

I know about Niki that she is a brainiac well she has to be one for a doctor πŸ˜› and Mandy also gives me that intelligent sort of vibe πŸ€” thats why A nerdy cake for the two brainiacs πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Now let's come to the point shall we I want Birthday Treats! πŸ˜³
Mandy First you ,whenever I post in Bolly forum no matter what I write I want you to ignore my posts completely no stopping and no warnings 😳
And Dr.Nikita from you as a birthday treat I want you to write a medical application to the Dean of my UNI of me being very very very sick  so I can skip exams πŸ˜πŸ€£

Jiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you so much for the wishes and the cake.. wah kya cake hai... πŸ˜†

And hey I'm not a nerd *scoffs* if you come to my college you will come to know I'm considered one of the craziest people here jisko dekhke people can only shake their head... especially during JDJ people wanted to take me to a doctor...πŸ˜†

Hawww.... nakli medical ceritificate.... I'll do it tomorrow Jia, b'day ke din no beimaani.🀣
Claire, Carpe: Thanks for the wishes!! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Heyy Nikki, Many Many happy returns of the day!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
God bless you with loads of happiness, laughter, success and love throughout your life...
Its pleasure to read your posts and their analysis , glad to have you with us here πŸ˜ƒ
Rock your birthday!!!

Thanks a lot for the wishes Soni.... its a pleasure to interact with you too... I love your posts too...
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Dr.Niki πŸ₯³ πŸ€— hope you have a fantabulousssss year ahead and may god fulfill all your dreams and become a very good Doctor in future which i'm sure u'll defo..Thankyou so much Nisha... I hope I work hard and live upto the expectations of all of you.

I truly wish you get a guy like sushant(not exactly though πŸ˜‰) who takes care of you sooo muchh πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ Perr-fect!!!πŸ˜† The cake looks yum-yum!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by shootingstar27

πŸ₯³Have a Happy,Blessed birthday NikiπŸ₯³

May you have many more, and may all your birthday wishes come true to keep you smiling all through the year!

Thankyou very much Omana for the wishes and thankyou for the feedback for my FF and helping me out of troubled waters... (you know when..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)... your comments always encourage me a lot. 

@ Resham::::

Thanks a lot dear!!!!
Originally posted by riniiii

Happy B'dae Nikitaaa..... :)

Thanks a lot dear!😊
Niki did u see Rajeev's wedding photos with Manjari??? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Happy Birthday Nikita !!!!

May God bless you and you keep writing more amazing and interesting stories to entrall one and all.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is to a long happy and prosperous future ahead .... Keep smiling and debating with the same enthusiasm always .......