Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to ?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy birthday Niki!😊 Belated happy birthday wishes to you too Mandy!😊 I hope you enjoy your birthday and enjoy another year of life!πŸ˜†
Happy Birthday Nikita...πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday Mandy..(sorry it is late..)...πŸ₯³

Happy Happy b'day munckinπŸ˜ƒ

GOD BLESS

GOOD HEALTH

HAVE A BASH

HopeπŸ˜ƒ

Happpy Bday Niki...Have a super duper bday!!

Happy Belated bday to Mandy...Hope u had a fantastic one indeed..
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Niki.. Enjoy ur birthday and may God bless you with all the happiness

Oh Niki I never knew even you love Rajeev Khandelwal.. I too looooooooove his acting a lot.. So I like Sujal more than Rajeev.. He was best as Sujal.. I never thought anyone could beat him in acting but then Sushant came and he is a fab actor.. So love both of them 😳

Happy Belated Birthday Mandy. Sorry we are very late to wish..
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Happy Belated Birthday Mandy. Sorry we are very late to wish..

Very cute picture, Rachna.
Originally posted by nishr

Here I also wanna wish Mandy(bollywoodcrazed) Happy Belated Birthday! Actually her birthday is on 10th March, but we all forgot about it, πŸ˜³ so why not we celebrate it now.

Happy Belated Birthday Mandy! Hope you wonderful time on your birthday and may all your wish come true!

P.S. I know we are too late, but we are too early in wishing for your next year birthday also. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Aww how sweet!  Thank you!

Happy Birthday Nikita, have a great one!!
Happy birthday Nikita.....πŸ₯³
'm a fan of ur writing... so keep writing moreπŸ˜›....May god bless you with happiness n success in life...πŸ˜ƒ.

Happy belated birthday Mandy.....πŸ₯³Have a joyous n successful year ahead.. may all ur wishes come true...

Have a nice day 😊

Happy Birthday

πŸ€—πŸ€—