Kuch Kuch Hota hai Geet..Kab Samjhogi?-Maan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Lachchi is telling Yashpal on the phone that ... the family has brought.. a namoona in ur place..n he talks like..n then suddenly notices MSK standing behind her..!! Lachchi tries to cut the call but MSK says..u talk..i will make breakfast...coz i m all in one..!! Lachchi.. says.. ok ..go ahead..n whatever u make..it should be nice..coz if u mess it.. i will get u kicked out of drivery n MSK says..dun worry...!! Lachchi leaves saying... when ur done call me..n MSK handsover her cell to her..n he is cooking..!  He makes Panipuri..for Geet..! πŸ˜³ MSK looks at it n sees.. Wah.. Bawarchi Balwant Singh lets c how Geet doesnt eat ..!! Lachchi sees and says.. if Beeji sees this she will kill me.. MSK says..u take this quietly to Geet ..she will love it!! Lachchi warns that..if anything goes wrong..i will take ur name... n with me..u will be fired too..! 

Lucky is doing dumbells..n says.. all girls will go crazy on u now..!! MSK passes by n Lucky stops him n says.. u r flying rockets these days.. Jugnu Mama was telling.... so teach me how to drive..! MSK says..ok.. Lucky says..rite now... MSK says...this is not the time..!! Lucky insists...n MSK diverts saying... u do exercise right?? U need to do more ... show ur biceps..n Lucky shows.. n MSK shows his n says.. if u exercise more..then only u will be having bigger biceps n fly instead of drive..Lucky is convinced n says..i wil do it in 10mins..!! MSK leaves!

Lachchi gets... the golgappas to Geet and Geet asks..who made it.. Lachchi is scared.. n says..not me... n then Geet starts to eat...!! MSK sees from sideways n says..i knew it.. that once u see Golgappas..u wont be able to resist...!! Geet asks.. Lachchi..how she knows ..that Geet likes Golgappas...!!  Lachchi.. says..that  Balwant knows how to cook n i was cursing unnecessarily.! Geet overhears..n asks..who knows how to cook?? Lachchi says... that driver Balwant Singh.. he forced into the kitchen n said.. that he will cook for u..n cook something that u wont be able to resist..!! MSK self thot..why did she need to say... now Geet will doubt me more!! Geet says..driver cooked?? Lachchi.. says... i too was surprised... imagine.. a driver cooking...! Suddenly Beeji calls n Lachchi leaves.. n requests Geet not to tell this to Beeji! Geet sees MSK peeping.... n MSK sees as well n hides..!! Geet self thot..now i need to know whats up..!! MSK says..thank god.. i hid before Geet came out..! 

Lachchi comes to give Dinner to MSK n MSK says..knock before u come..n Lachchi says..u aint Tejjy ..that i have to knock.. !! MSK says..i wont eat this.. Lachchi says.. u r not a king..that i have to make chilly chicken for u..!! MSK self thot..see Geet for u i have to do so much..!! Geet calls Lachchi... n asks..if she was giving food to driver... Lachchi says.yes.. n says...that he was acting pricey. .as if he eats in big hotels..!! Geet gets an idea..!! MSK starts to eat..n cribs...that for love u have to do so much..! Better eat..till Geet agrees! Geet is coming towards MSKs room n MSK eating.. after pacifying himself..that he has to eat this type of food everyday!  MSK is undressing.n is shirtless n takes off his turban n hanky tied on head.... n Geet sees........ n says.. Maan... !! MSK hears n turns n is shocked n says.. Geet!! 

Geet comes in n says..from the day u stepped in the house i knew..something was wrong..but i culdn clear my doubt..!! MSK says..now ur doubt is clear.. so now i dun need to hide before u..!! Geet says... u r lying..n staying here..n u r still joking? MSK holds Geets hands n pulls her closer n says..i came here n m staying here to win ur heart n take u with me..!! Geet moves back n says.. if u think i will forgive u.. then forget it..i wont n wont go with u either..!! U leave from here or... n Geet stops..n MSK pins Geet to the wall n says..or else?.Geet says.. i will tell all ur truth... MSK says.. dun forget to tell them how much u love me.!Geet says... that love is swept away in tears...that u gave me! Lost is that Geet who used to love u..!! Geet tries to leave n MSK blocks her . n says.. dun lie.. i see love for me in ur eyes... n my Geet cant hate her Maan so much..!! I came to find my Geet.. n take her with me..! Geet says.. the dream ur seeing wont be real..! I wont forgive u..!! MSK says.. its real.. not dream..n its real that ur with me.. near me!

Geet says..no point in these talks...! MSK says..thats what u feel not me..n pulls Geet closer n holds her strongly..!! MSK says.. to stay near u n get to see u is enouf.. need no more..!! MSK tells Geet...that i luv u a lot..n i have full belief that.. u luv me just as much..!! Geet is staring at MSK...!! Intense eyelock... n MAHIIIIIIII😳  Geet says.. u forget this love..n leave..!! MSK says.no way.. i wont leave till u come with me... !! Beeji calls out for Geet..n Geet says.u wont get anything from this..!As Geet starts to leave.. MSK holds her arm n snuggles closer to her..n says..'Kuch kuch to ho raha hai....ask ur heart' πŸ˜³ Geet freezes!

Precap - Geet self thot... have to tell MSK that he is in risk.. if anyone found out his truth..there will be an uproar... MSK self thot..i dun care for anyone..i will go only when i have my Geet with me..!

-END-

Link (Ashy/ Bul)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 4

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oye me first..Boss i beat u today happy dance penguin smileyhappy dance penguin smiley

and Tanu Thank You soo Much πŸ€—

All my Crazy Buddies :)
my doc ReemaπŸ˜†
Sofiya 
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Mouly 
Pinku
Priya
Samiya

i Think i dint miss anyone if soo let me know πŸ˜Š
Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
shaliniastha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks to all my countdown friends

Kirji
Simona
Veronika
Reema
Sangi
Sofiya
Nehara
Azmatazz
Deepi
Muskaan
Dewdropped
Param
Salma
Thush
Bubbly
simran
mouli
sammo

Edited by shaliniastha - 13 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

aww i feel sorry for the dude!! even though hes at fault! but i feel so bad!!😭

thanks for update!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Edited by *Guli* - 13 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Tanu..

Hmmmm..  So MSK knows how to reach to Geet's heart through her stomach  ha ha ha..

Nice one MSK..  Golgappa for Geet.. Now let's see how fast Geet can reach you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh Boy!!!  She did...   Hmm MSK apni Geet ko golgappa khilaoge to fir khud bhi pakade jaoge....

As only you know how much she loves those tasty bites and junk food  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok chalo after almost two week of hide and seek the truth of Ballu is out in front of Geet..
and we could see Maaneet in one frame...

Guys celebration time πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

At least now Maan would not be hiding from Geet and Geet won't be able to tell the truth to her cousins as she knows how angry they are with Maan... 

So all those outburst of anger from her Veerji's actually were helpful to save Maan's cover from her brothers..  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu.................
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanks Tanu

From
Sofiya
Simona
Reema Welcome Back
Thush Welcome Back
Kirti
Param
Azi
Misthy
Sangs
Salma
Shalini
Muskaan
Deepi
Bubbly
Mouli
Sanya
Shriya
Samia
Nehara

Edited by Kash-fanforever - 13 years ago
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thankss Tanuu

& Thankss From All My Awesome CD+CC Buddies Alsoo
Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 13 years ago
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You So Much Tanu. 😊
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks tanu, awwwwwwwwwwwww msk, dreamy msk can do that only.
Mallu