Miley Jab Hum Tum

Live life to the fullest - Mohit

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Mohit Sehgal: Live life to the fullest
Buzz up!
By Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Mohit Sehgal, who rose to fame with his first show as Samrat of STAR One's Miley Jab Hum Tum, chats with us about his career development, balancing his career and relationship with Sanaya and more.
Showing 1 of 8 images Previous    Next

How do you balance your career with personal relationships?
I believe in balancing both career and personal relationships as I like to concentrate one thing at a time. If I am working on a show, I keep my personal relationships away and when I am with my girlfriend Sanaya or my parents, I don't think about work. Of course, one must also get support from your loved ones to balance work and home.

Who inspires you the most?
My grandfather is my real inspiration as I was very close to him. He taught me a lot of things in life, about life. Like not to hurt anyone on purpose and one must give your best in life in everything

What do you think of that someone special?
Yes, it's very important to find someone special. I am lucky to have Sanaya in my life, with whom I can share my feelings. She understands and supports me in whatever decisions I take. Apart from Sanaya, even my parents are very special and close to me.

What has been your proudest career achievement?
My first show Miley Jab Hum Tum success and the love and support I received from my fans. It was something I can never forget. I remember the way the my father reacted when I told him about my plans to become an actor, but now I feel proud when someone calls me Samrat in his presence. That gives immense strength.

What would you like to achieve in the next five to 10 years?
Every actor wants to see himself in Bollywood but I believe in giving my best shot first in television. In next five years, I hope to be among the top most celebrities in the entertainment industry.

How would you describe your life?
For me, life is about fun, and positive attitude. Live life to it's fullest and all will turn out well.

When will you we see you back on television?
I am waiting for some good concepts and roles to come my way. I gave a few look tests but nothing concrete turned up. So let's see.

Message to your fans.
A big thank you to all my fans who loved and supported Sanaya and me. Please maintain the same love and very soon I will be back on small screen.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Natasha- thumbnail
Awwww Mohit I loved your answer ... One must always balance personal and professional life.

I just LOVE when Mohit says - MY Girlfriend Sanaya 😳 and when Sanaya also calls him as Boyfriend. 😳

Love you Mohit and waiting for your come back.

Edited by -Natasha- - 13 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chote parde pe kab dikhoge Mohit babu!!!!!
-Natasha- thumbnail
Oh more is left ... yayy 😆
sajanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Luved ur answer mohit Please sign good project soon we miss u alot
-Natasha- thumbnail
I LOVED the way he said Sanaya - the someone special 😍 Loved the way he said that he is very lucky to have her and the way Sanaya supports him. 😍

Awww Mohit we love you and Sanaya ... We will ALWAYS support you and Sanaya ... FOREVER. 😃

Edited by -Natasha- - 13 years ago
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lov ya mohit so dang sweet
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Natasha-

Oh more is left ... yayy 😆

Sorry dear actually i update from mobile so sometimes server is slow so the delay 😳

n i luv Mohits answer.... so sweet n he always talks so fondly of Sanaya 😳
aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
How sweet! He is so down to earth. I loved all his answers. I wish him all the best for his new project. May all his dreams come true. Mohit, we all love you and want to see you back on screen.
All the best!
Aveksha
BTW, thanks for this article!
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
awwwiiiieeeee omg this is soo sooo soo sweet just loved all the answers... u rock mohit.. love ya