~My Screwed Up Life~part3-page9

simran6 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmmmmmm.......To all the members of This Forum......I am a newbie and I am Going to Write My First Ever FF in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi Forum.......I Don't Know Whether You Guys Will Like It or Not....But I Just Wanted To Give A Try To My Non-Existent Skill Of Writing....Though There Are Many Talented Writers Here,But Still I Wanted To Write.......This Is Going To Be a Light Hearted Story....i mean not Exactly Light Hearted But Not So Serious Type.....Over - All Medium Type You see...!!! So Here Goes The Prologue ....Not Exctly Prologue......its Like The Gist , The Theme Of The Story....If You Guys Like It, Then Only I Will Proceed With My Horrible and Overexaggerated Thinking....Plzzzz Bear The Torture...

My Screwed Up Life

How Many Years Does It Take To Mend A Broken Heart????What Will Happen When FATE , MIND and YOUR PARENTS conspire altogether to marry such Guy Whom You Just Can't Stand?What Will Happen When You Have An Annoying Boss Who Leaves No Stone Unturned To Make Your Life Living Hell???What Happens When That One Guy Tries To Arrange Your Life???What Happens When that Annoying Guy Tries To Play Political Games With You???

so Guys This Is The Gist Or MainTheme Of The Story.....If You Guys Like It Please Leave A Comment....Again I Am Telling This Is Not Going To Be A Sad Story OR Heart-Wrenching But Yes There Will Be Emotional Parts And I Tell You Guys , I Am Going To Be Not - So - Serious......I intend To Show Maaneet Chemistry But That Will Be In My Way..IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORYLINE THEN I WILL UPDATE IT LATER AT NIGHT😊

PART#1 - PAGE#2
PART#2-PAGE#5
PART3#-PAGE#9
Edited by simran6 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey dear....
very interesting concept....
do continue soon...
plz add me to ur pm list
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept...would love to read this FF..
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting............
do continue...........
plz add me to ur pm list............
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting concept...do continue 😃
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting ...

plzz add me to the pm list

love
Sana
simran6 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for showing interest.....i will update it as soon as possible...
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting concept... pls add me to ur Pm list
Downhill thumbnail
awesome intro...
plz add me to ur PM list...

sorry just a request...........could u plzz use black colour as font.........coz i am already wearing specs... and i find black easier to read....i kno this is lame....but just a request😆

simran6 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

PART#1

"Bas Kijiye Aap."Rano shouted which made Everyone present in the Hall to look at her.

Darji was telling them how He will fix another Rishta for Geet as Dev with whom Geet was supposed to be engaged was cheating her.He was giving his lecture How A girl should marry when she is 16 and how she should take responsibility of house-hold.jobs are just not meant for Girls.

Rano could not tolerate all these non-sense.For God's Sake,her daughter's marriage is broken.She is heart-broken and her so called traditional father-in-law is trying to fix another boy for her just for this fake family Reputation sake.These people lead their life while they stay in a village like Hoshiyarpur.Thanks to Geet's Father who never ever disappoints his father and as a result of this , some time its her or sometime its her daughter who has to be punished all the way.But now its enough , she can't let them ruin her daughter's life anymore.She will speak out and now no one can stop her not even Geet's father.Mohinder Handa, being one of the Successful Enterpreneur of This Country , still he is unable to retort back his father when he is doing absolutely wrong.Huh'This is my fate.Thank God She has a son who helps her and her daughter  at least.She was sure that He will support her if his father does not.Its high-time to stop all these non-sense.

Darji was kinda scared seeing the anger in his daughter-in-law's eyes.She was burning with anger.That was the first time he was seeing such anger in his sweet ,loving , caring Daughter-in-law who always abides by his rules.

"Bahu main toh bas koshish kar raha tha'."

"I don't want you to try anymore darji.Geet is our Daughter and we know what is good and what is bad.i will be highly obliged if you and your elder son's family stops poking their nose into my family."

"Jo bhi kuchh hua usmein undono ka kya galti tha?"

"I don't care whether they are at fault.All I know is My Geet is not at a fault.And She will not marry now.She will go to UK for further study."

And I too support Mom in this case.I was never ever in favour of this marriage and now when my mom is raising voice,I am with her.it does not matter whether Dad supports us or not."Aditya,The son of Mohinder and Rano Handa added the last sentence sarcastically sharing a look at his father.

Mohinder instantly dipped his head in shame.He felt really ashamed for not being able to help his family when they needed  most.Moreover he is so helpless that he is sending his daughter in another problem.

"Mohinder,Your Wife has gone Mad.Please Tell her to knock some sense into his head.Otherwise your Family will be destroyed."Daarji shouted at mohinder.

Finally gaining courage,He said , "No Darji.Rano is absolutely right.i don't want any boy for my daughter.She will study and then join me in my farm."

Rano and Aditya looked at him with a tinge of respect in their eyes.Mohinder went to them and said ,"I am sorry.I should have voiced my opinion long ago.This would never have happened."

"Its ok , Dad , Better late than never."

"And Daarji please go back to Hoshiyarpur with ur another son.Its your good luck that I am not kicking them out when their daughter has done such thing to my daughter."Mohinder said in a firm voice.

Dear Diary,

How Have you been??i know I know it's a lame question'.you are well as I have kept you well.But have you ever thought about me?How can you?Thank God you don't have mind.Otherwise This mind will never forget you some stupid and horrible things in your life.I know I know I am beating around the Bush.But I don't know how to start myself to write my own story.Well ,Well let me give you a short tour of my life in the last one and a half hour.in this time I have seen so many thing which I haven't seen in my last sixteen years of my life.Yeah !!! I know you are thinking how I can get married at sixteen years old.but my daarji decided to make me engaged in sixteen year and to get married legally when I will be eighteen.Horrible..isn't it???Ufff, Finally I can say I am happy and I am Sad too.Happy because Finally My Marriage is broken and I am going to London for further study and Sad because I started liking that bloody Guy with whom I was supposed to be engaged.Well I will not call it Love but I will say I liked him as a guy as he was caring , loving , I thought he was mature and a bit protective too , but this mess '.ummm I don't know. Ok ok now I know I am creating suspense but yeah I am telling you the whole story now.Well You know that Today it was my engagement with the Guy whom my daarjee choose for me.Okay my Darji another inhuman in my family , I tell you Diary he always  shouts about Parampara , Pratishtha , Anushasan'Just like that SRK movie Mohabbatein where the great Narayan Shankar used to behave like I-Will-Not-Change-Do-Whatever-You-Can.My Darji was a carbon copy of that Naru shankaru dude(well me and my bro call our darji Naru shankaru'.Hehhe'I know I am sounding crazy'but its superfun..you should also try).ok ok coming to the main point,Our Narushankaru wanted to marry this guy whose name is Dev.And This Dev dude toh bohot zyada chalak nikla.He was marrying me , sleeping with my cousin Nayantara and playing me as the mistress on the side.Granted that I am younger than the two of them but that does not mean that they will bring me into a stupid love triangle of theirs.I am feeling dejected on this part actually.i never wanted to snatch anyone's happiness nor I wished to marry. But thing is when it was destined that I will get married to this guy then why such thing happened ! ok now coming to the main plot,Mom,Dad,Tauji ,taiji ,Dev's parents and some close friend of both these families were present in our engagement ceremony which was scheduled to be hapenned today.everything was fine till Dev's mom brought the engagement ring.Nayantara ,my cousin,Tauji ' taiji's daughter started acting really crazy.She came to us and slapped Dev before Passing off.He carried her bridal style ( I think he actually loves her) and rushed to the hospital.The doctor came in to tell us,"Congratulation,She is pregnant."I was looking at my taiji and tauji when Nayantara wakes up and Dev is down on his knees saying how sorry he is.I was shocked to the coreand it took some seconds to register what happened actually.thats when I went out of the room and started going out of the hospital.My father wanted to talk to me but I gave him don't-talk-to-me-as-of-now look and he stopped.i took a cab and entered in my room straight.I was feeling horrible after all these incidents but something has happened which made me happy at least this one thing will help me to forget what hapenned in my life.Well Well Diary , I know you are very much eager to know.And I promise that I am going to tell you the reason fo my happiness right now.Well it is the way my mom retorted back Daarji.I was in my room but I can clearly hear the roar of my daarji and my mom.And my darling brother , What should I say?ufff you are awesome and mindblowing '.The way you told off that naaarushankaru I am proud that you are my brother.and I am ecstatic when my father devided to come out of his I-Will-Not-Speak-In-Any-Case mode to I-Will-Speak-When-My-Family-Needs mode.Thats the best thing I have got today.Okay okay Diary,It the time to bid goodbye to you.Since I can hear the sound of my mom's footsteps and you know that I can't refuse my mom and my bro.They are the bestest in my life.So byeeee.I will catch u later.

The moment Geet closed her Diary ,She heard that someone is knocking the door.

"Geet beta,Please open the door."

Geet put on a mask of unhappiness and opened the door.

Rano kept the tray on the side table and said ,"You really don't need to pretend in front of mine.I know that initially you were unhappy being rejected in that way but now you are too happy after hearing the whole convo in downstairs."

Geet looked at her mom with a smile,"Oh Mom you are the best.is it true that I will go to USA for further study?"

"Yes and now you tell,did you love Dev?"

"No not actually but yeah I actually started liking him.i accepted this marriage as the ultimate truth of my life and started learning how to fall in love with a guy with whom your marriage is arranged."

"So do you think will you ever be able to get over it?"

"Yes Mom.I will.See he is not the last guy in this world.isn't it?"She smiled weakly.

Rano understood that her daughter was heart-broken and si trying to hide that aptly.but she still chose not to ask any further question on this issue except praying to god that one day someone will come who will mend her broken heart.

"Ok then now get ready to go to ur aunty in UK.I have talked to her .she said you need to collect three recommendation letters from your three teachers and four certified pages with that you need to submit all the GPA details including the last semester,signature from counselors,three essays.You know you need to arrange these things."Rano said after kissing her head.

Geet closed the door when Rano left.

"Ufff this Essay thing'Aaarrgghhh'How much I hate writing Essays ! and so many things to do'I need to see his face again for this." She groaned at the thought of asking the Representative of his school who seems to be an arrogant moron.God knows how he has become best frnd of my big bro.Though he is a great looking guy and quite charming and dynamic personality.girls go ga-ga over him but still I don't wish to see him.

May Be he will help me to get me out of the school.i need to pray to God because only God can change Maan Singh Khurana's mind about me.

i have written the first chapter of my FF ...i sincerely hope that you guys will like it.... and constructive criticism are always welcome as this will help me to improvise my writing skill....i will expect that you guys will give your valuable feedback in the form of comments....waiting for your reply...
Edited by simran6 - 13 years ago