luvd d start
cont soon
tc
shaaz
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Maitreeee another one and am so glad ðŸ¤—

I just have to read what you writee !! Ok the fact that Sids Riddhima's fiance made me go ðŸ˜³ LOL but its an interesting angle and the whole seperation left me intrigued .I wanna know so badly what happened that they seperated and Riddhima fell in love with Sid then :S
You write beautifully ,am inspired and am sure your ff has something really beautiful and amazing in store for us <3
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
why is riddhima crying
she is someone's else sweetheart now
it shudnt matter to her
poor armaan still saying basket
shit !!!! dont do this  I cant see armaan so sad
how can she dare to love someone else other than armaan
Edited by arooshee - 13 years ago
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i wanted u 2 write n ff.
I m happy s well s excited

wonderful beginning!
really interesting!
Ridz is sid's fiancee!
She loved armaan. then what could've happen that she got engaged 2 sid n fell 4 him. I m eager 2 know
Cont soon
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey nice start...

pls add me to ur pm list...

would luv to read further....

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
FIRSTYLY!

🥳 CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW FF!🥳

MY dear payaari sweetheart adorable TRIIIIIIII!
I am sooooooooooooo god damn glad that you finally started your own FF ahahaa and that with an amaizing title;" Meant to be" duh obviously AR are meant to be! Seriously Tri your writing gets better update by Update! The way you have described both of their situations in here is mind-blowing, no joke. The description of their feelings mirrior perfection ahaa soooooooo happy right now! WHat missy! when i included Sidma in my FF you nearly killed me ahahaa and here you are making them all happy and lovey dovey couple No no even worse Finace's? arghhhh this is big NO NO! hehe but I reckon their little phone call was cute ( I am 100% KaJen/ AR fan but come on guys it was cute wasnt it?) ahahaaha Lol Moving on... Mystery . Mystery. Mystery. Mystery & Mystery lurks within AR and their lives today! Seven YEARS!? woah what has happened to them, that Ridhimma left him? for seven years? and that got engaged to Sid? ahaah there Always has to be a kabab mein haddi person in AR's life ahaha! MAITREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM GONNA KILL YOU! Hasnt Armaan suffered enough? 7 years of seperation from the love of his life, 7 years of knowing that he will never move on in his life without her in his arms, 7 Years of heartbreake! wasnt it enough that you made have an accident! he better not die! or else... I AM LITERALLY GONNA KILL YOU heheh Enough of death threats LOL seriously he is going to be devasted when he finds out that she has a finace that will even be worse than him dieing for him! arrghhh But WHY? Like why? did she leave him and still move on ( well sort of coz she still thinks of him till today- thats AR for ya! hehe) UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooN! and relieve us of this mystery!

PS; If he DIES seriously emm gonna kill you!

Love your Pri! =)  
Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 13 years ago
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start please add me to ur pm list :)
Live.Laugh.Love thumbnail
ohhh i really like your ff!!! i wonder what their past is and why she is with sid. please update soon 😊
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm start buddy totaly wow part.
Update soon.
And plz do pm me whn u update.
T.c.
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hay Maitree.

Loved your first part..It left so many questions unanswered. Why Ridhima Left Arman like this.. And now she is with sid😲 soon going to be mrd to him. But Arman does love her now also and she didn't think about him...

Update soon and do include me in your PM list