con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
applegoldcoin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gals1110

Nice update Dear.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.

Will update soon😊
applegoldcoin thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhahi

nice one 😊 ...

so Adi fell in love at first sight πŸ˜† ...
waitin for ArMan's first meet 😍 ...

Yup....Started the track for Adiya.But,Reagarding ArMan's I am cofused A bit .So will update soon
applegoldcoin thumbnail
Hey, Fellas ........Finally, I gave a name to my Fiction i.e.
"The
RomanticVoyage"

Do comment and share your views on the title ,If u have some other name do let me know as i can change too
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Only one word Apple....perfect
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Apple i had missed your first chapter since i didn't receive a PM........butyou send me one fogthe second chapter.....girl this is awsome.....as usual i love your pics.....they just enhancea story.......loved Adiya meet....Aditya has alreadyfallen for her.....waiting for ArMan and Abhiya.............loved it really hun.....cntnu soon
applegoldcoin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Apple i had missed your first chapter since i didn't receive a PM........butyou send me one fogthe second chapter.....girl this is awsome.....as usual i love your pics.....they just enhancea story.......loved Adiya meet....Aditya has alreadyfallen for her.....waiting for ArMan and Abhiya.............loved it really hun.....cntnu soon

Hey.............I simply loved your appreciation....And yup i believe snaps enhances the emotions well
applegoldcoin thumbnail
Chapter 3

Archana Deshmukh House:
Archana Deshmukh is a working girl who had done her PG in Management and presently doing Waitress job in 5-star hotel.Archana lives in a slum area and belongs to very poor background.She is the only working personal in the family who is helping her Father.As her Father earnings are not sufficient enough to run the expenses of everyone.

She also has the responsibility of her two younger sisters i.e. Varshu and Vaishu.

Morning 6 ,Archana is done with mandir and puja ,She is busy with house-cleaning and for food preparation,Preparing the tiffin for her sisters and ready for work till 8.
Di u r pampering us so much.

Beta aur kitna karogi tum poora kam ghar ka bhi karti ho and then u leave for work too(her aai says).

Aai agar mai kam nahi karoongi toh hum hamari beheno ka education afford nahi kar payenge.

Acha, Aur tum beta tum ne time se pehle u just gave up u just sacrificed all your basic luxuries  ,uska kya beta.

Aai maine kaha na jo ho gaya let it be,Mere saath jo crises the i dont want My sisters to face the same.Vaise aai Baba kaha hai,

Beta baba toh aaj jaldi chale gaye.Aaj unke saab ke yaha kuch Party hai.

Oh God!!!! bechare baba itni age main bhi he had to work.Aur aaj toh wo late bhi ho jaenge.

At night,when Archana returns Home.She came crying severely..................What happened Beta ,Her Aai asked with tears too.Aai mera waitress ka job se nikal diya.

Next Day,Archana was about to Give interview at Raichand's office as some vacancy is there.The Surprise was that this time the Job Interview was taken by the MD itself of the company i.e. Mr. Manav Raichand

Raichand's office:

What the hell, Archana thought, I've already lost the job so there's nothing to be gained by being polite.
Mr. Manav's Cabin
"Very well, Mr. Raichand. But I'd like to make a small wager with you. If I win, you hire me. If I lose, you hire any man you like."

As she was speaking, Archana saw the muscle in his jaw relax, the hostility in his eyes change to interest and speculation.

"And the nature of this wager?"

"You choose any company files you wish and give them to me. I'll carry out the inspections under your supervision. Today is Friday. The wager will start Monday morning at nine and end at five p.m. on Wednesday, if you can spare the time, of course. And I'll work without pay. You can make my salary retroactive when you hire me Thursday. Have we got a deal?"

"We have a deal, Miss Deshmukh. I'll meet you here at nine on Monday. But don't spend any money yet." And he smiled.

It was the first time his face had relaxed since the interview started two hours earlier. But the smile wasn't friendly. It was smug, a definite smirk. Ah well, she'd won the first round.

Picking up her resume she stood, said, "Thank you for your time, gentlemen," and left the room. The tension that had been with her for the past several hours drained away as she shrugged into her coat, under the curious glances of the office staff.

Edited by applegoldcoin - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update

Loved it loadz

Cant wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice concept of story and all. I really like the way you add those pics and give descriptions. Awesome job. Im not actually a reader, but what you've done is worth to read. U should definitely continue to write more. Its okay you dont need to PM me, cause Im not sure if Ill be able to catch up with all the PM's and stuff. Sort of a busy person. But lovely concept, whatever you've done is outstanding.