Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rajsri

Tazzi ... lovely post

I have to agree ... I love the way Rubina is playing Rads in CB2 ...  the key is her versatility.  She can go from looking shy and vulnerable to every inch an RP to playing a character  like Imerti .... She can look amazing in the most traditional Indian clothes and then look hip, modern and very pretty  in western clothes.  She is also a very graceful dancer. 

I think she has improved a lot in her acting ability, her expressions and her dialogue delivery since her early days in CB1.  Like how she looks in CB2 ... with minimal make up.  If there was one area of improvement that I would point out it would be to focus on voice modulation at the high level

I am really looking forward to seeing her in movies or wherever she aspires to be ... Good luck Rubina ... I am rooting for you  (and for Avinash of course)  😊

Thank you.  This is just my opinion, her voice modulation is just fabulous also. This is how she speaks. It is very natural.
Tazzi thumbnail

When Radhika first enters in today's episode, she has this shyness and that sparkle in her eyes as her father is talking about her Krishna Kanhaiya.  There is excitement in her voice when she states that she will make the halwa and then she blushes when her father states whether son in law has eaten the halwa yet.

My favorite scene today was Radhika talking to her Kanha.  First she opens her blue Chunri and starts speaking to her KK in a very low rhythmic tone that she is going to take him to all the places they had visited. Then subtly her tone changes to more formal when she is speaking to Kanha. Asking him to help her Dev to remember the time they spent at the Raas Leela and to help him forgive her for the way she behaved with her KK.  No one could have done this scene better than Rubina. With that gleam in her eyes and soft/innocent face, she has said her monologue pristinely.

Last scene she just looked beautiful in pink. Pink is her favorite color and she can carry it off very well. When her family says that the future in laws are here, in an excitement and in hurry she wears her bangles.  Then she sees her KK through the window and they are lost in each other's eyes. One could feel the love in her face.  Rubina has enacted scene beautifully. Despite no dialogues one could feel her emotions of joy & eager to finally be with her KK.

In my opinion, she truly deserves all the accolades.  For a person, who is new to the industry and had no acting experience before Choti Bahu, she has delivered so many praiseworthy performances.  She is able to bring that innocence, shyness and that she truly cares through eyes and voice.

Let see and wait for tomorrow for another mind-blowing performance from Rubina.  I have a feeling she is going to steal the show tomorrow…………………..

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!! Tazzi --you are just on a role---

This post is so apt--to describe Rubina's talent...loved the poster too--very beautiful

Rubina is truly talented and getting better each day...I find her eyes the most expressive...they speak to the viewers....makes us feel what she is feeling---the gleam in her--the sparkle in her eye when she sees Dev--

Her complexion is flawless and as a result she can carry off any color---and she looks fab in Indian clothes as well as western outfit---she seems so at ease in the clothes she has to wear for her role---

Both Avinash and Rubina complement each other and enhance each other's performances---

Thanks Tazzi--for this beautiful thread

Tazzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

Wow!! Tazzi --you are just on a role---

This post is so apt--to describe Rubina's talent...loved the poster too--very beautiful

Rubina is truly talented and getting better each day...I find her eyes the most expressive...they speak to the viewers....makes us feel what she is feeling---the gleam in her--the sparkle in her eye when she sees Dev--

Her complexion is flawless and as a result she can carry off any color---and she looks fab in Indian clothes as well as western outfit---she seems so at ease in the clothes she has to wear for her role---

Both Avinash and Rubina complement each other and enhance each other's performances---

Thanks Tazzi--for this beautiful thread

Thank you. Both Avinash and Rubina complement each other. Indeed her skin is flawless. She is one stylish lady.
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Tazzi, you and Radhika5 covered everything, what else to write...both of you covered everything....

Tomorrow will be heart breaking when she will see Rohan to be the one...I am sure she will lusturos just like a pearl....
I love her in pink  too, it is my favorite color too...
Also in recent episodes her make up as be simple and subtle.

Today when she is Dev through the mirror her face was so Radiant and than her blushing....beautiful

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful post Tazzi and for the adorable poster of Radhika/Rubina....

Like you said she deserves all the recognition she is receiving because she deserved every bit of it for someone who is relatively new to the industry she acts like a pro...

She will do great in tomorrow episode, cant wait to see Avina light up the screen with their brilliant portrayal of sadness, hurt and pain.....

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
 Tazzi u have beautifully decsibed Rubina as Radhika .Loved the way she acted today her excitement her slight shyness, her blushing, eagerness for the ceremony to be conducted well and how she is helping her parents potrayed in a lovely manner. The last scene was so good her happines and shyness at seeing Dev and also loved Avinash acting in the scene and the episode.👏👏
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow Tazzi superb work yaar...yaar next epi will be gr8...may Rohen can't put the veil so that mean she will no be rohen's wife case she married to our loving Dev wow
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rubina was awesome,

I really loved the way she pulls out the Kanha murthy which is hidden and starts talking to him.  I really loved the fact that she has all the memories and gifts with her for her to cherish and remember her KK but also spares a thought for her KK and wonders if he has any to remind him of her.

Then her subtle appeal to Kanha asking him to be her doot and convey the message to KK that Radharani knows to get angry but does not know to pacify.  That was awesome for me.

I have no words to explain the huge improvement seen in Rubina's acting---Avinash was great too.
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful poster Tazzi! I am looking forward to tomorrows episode. From the precap we know it is going to be an emotionally charged episode and that will give Rubina a chance to show her acting prowess! BTW she looks divinely beautiful in pink (which is her fav color).