Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Tazzi,what  an awesome post.Agree with you wholeheartedly.Rubina is a pearl & she's a wonderful actress. With minimal makeup too she looks gorgeous. When an actor/actress is able to make you laugh & cry along with him/her it means they have achieved their goal.And Rubina as Radhika has been able to do it.Hats off to her.Waiting to see how she'l react when she finds out that Dev is her real KK.

Thank you. She is wonderful actress indeed.  She is very gorgeous with hardly any make up.  That's why she deserves the recognition because of her capabilities.  By just looking at her onscreen one knows what she is feeling without utter a single word. This is very commendable for young actress fairly new to the industry.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhev

its 100% true that rubina cna do magic with her emotions coming out with her eyes

Rubina indeed can do magic with her eyes.  Thank you.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Firstly thanks a ton for this thread! It was a pleasure to read it. 

Truly Rubina has portrayed the character of Radhika so very beautifully that you see Radhika in her now completely. We cannot imagine someone else.......so beautifully has Rubina portrayed it!! Kudos to her!! indeed she is a precious pearl.....a moti......her acting be it sadness or happiness.......anger or despair at feeling attracted towards another man......her yearning for her KK.......everything has been shown beautifully by her!!

You're most welcome.  Rubina is just like Radhika. Always thinks of others before. She also makes sure others are comfortable.  I would not have watched CB if Avina were not part of it.  Others are good in the show but because of Avina and their acting have made me glued to CB.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ansa786

Tazzi, beautiful post.

Yes, Rubina has done wonders with her role of enacting the character of Radhika - simplicity, innocence and purity ....... only Rubina could have portrayed it this well. Her display of various emotions thru her eyes and facial expressions is just brilliant ..... she is unique and your PEARL, MOTI description is truly perfect for Rubina .... Yes, she deserves all the recognition.

Thank you.  Rubina is perfect Radhika.....simplicity, innocence and purity. She has unique capability to emote with her eyes just like Avinash.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Tazzi, Rubinas strength is her expressive eyes, and she is very good in the scenes where she does not need to say any dialogues and just emotes.My favourite scene off her as Radhika was the scene in Rawal where Radhika goes to the river bank and just sits there thinking and then she goes to the temple and stands there with a desolate look as if asking

Are my thoughts only dreams

One that I thought I felt but to others it seems

That they are nebulous feelings of times long gone

But to me they are the essence that completes me as one. 

Rubina has improved a lot in her acting and kudos to her for doing that.For me she just needs to work a bit on her voice modulation.

Thank you. I think she is doing fabulous job in voice modulation.  She does brilliant job with her eyes. She continues to improve. Her character is as such that with Dev she is full of life and her tone changes. We all do that in real life. Well I do that all the time...my mom has point that out to me. My voice very different with different people. With Dev naturally she is speaks in low tone and with Chennu at similar tone because she enjoys their company. I have noticed that when she speaks with her adopted mother and sister she has more formality to her voice.  We have to wait and see how she speaks with Maheshwari, Rohan and other Purohits.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Tazzi,  beautiful description about Rubina ...  You  mentioned  that  she is a pearl   its very true   ...she is  perfect for Radhika   can't   imagine anyone else  as Radhika... Rubina is a natural  beauty   love to see her in minimal makeup...   She has improved her acting style   in CB2  little more.... We can feel   Radhika's  pain through her  acting...

Thank you. I cannot think anyone but Rubina as Radhika. She is natural beauty.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiHa24

Tazzi beautifully written....
Rubina as Radh is doing brilliantly...Her expression, her showing her feelings for KK in various scenes...πŸ‘
I really loved the way she is able to portray many mixture of Emotions....and she is doing it briliantly.
Hope to see her bag an award this time😍

I wish she gets award this time as well.  thank you.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

Totally I agree with you Tazzi about Rubina.  Thanks for this nice post. Just love her as Radhika. Rubina is great and beautiful actress.  Love her expressive eyes and sweet voice. Her expressions are amazing. She can make you laugh and cry. Just look at the Imarti character, she made me laugh a lot. πŸ˜ƒ And off course she a natural beauty.  One of the most beautiful actress I have seen. Hope she get recognized more and more.  She is much better than the current bollywood actresses in mine opinion. Hope she get a chance in movies too, she will rock for sure! And she has her fans behind her for support. πŸ˜‰

Thank you.  She is indeed much better than current bollywood actresses. That is one of the reason I admire as actress because of her capabilities of emoting through her expressive eyes ans sweet voice. In real life she has very beautiful and soothing voice.
Tazzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avina_fan1

Completely agree with you Taaz about Rubina.

Rubina is indeed a very very good actress and her expressions along with Avinash's are amazing...it leaves people speechless.  

I love Rubina expressions through Radhika...she can make people cry and then laugh the next minute.

Rubina played both characters of Radhika and Imarti so well (it must have been difficult as the characters were nothing alike each other). 

I am sure that Rubina will get a chance in movies because does she not only have talent, she has natural beauty, as well as her fans supporting her all the way....and according to me, Rubi is a much better actress than the current top Bollywood actresses. 

Rubina is the best actress i have ever seen.........I love her loads!xxx πŸ˜Š

Thank you. You're right both Avina leave people speechless. Very few actresses are capable of making people cry and then laugh the next minute.  Lets get ready to cry with her next week.........
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tazzi ... lovely post

I have to agree ... I love the way Rubina is playing Rads in CB2 ...  the key is her versatility.  She can go from looking shy and vulnerable to every inch an RP to playing a character  like Imerti .... She can look amazing in the most traditional Indian clothes and then look hip, modern and very pretty  in western clothes.  She is also a very graceful dancer. 

I think she has improved a lot in her acting ability, her expressions and her dialogue delivery since her early days in CB1.  Like how she looks in CB2 ... with minimal make up.  If there was one area of improvement that I would point out it would be to focus on voice modulation at the high level

I am really looking forward to seeing her in movies or wherever she aspires to be ... Good luck Rubina ... I am rooting for you  (and for Avinash of course)  😊