Karan Grover: I don't like skinny women

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Karan Grover: I don't like skinny women

What is your fitness regime?
Since a month, I have been off workouts as I have been shooting non stop. But when I do workout, I try to devote 3-4 days a week to gym sessions. I do my weight training as I enjoy it and cardio too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail

Since when have you been working out?
I began working out when I was 20. That is the best age to start. I took to weight training as a fish to water. It was fun, energetic and gave me results. I had trainers teach me the right technique and moves. Today I know enough about exercise and my body so I don't need trainers and can workout on my own.
.Tanya. thumbnail

Do you love going to the gym or are happier to do yoga, aerobics or other exercises too? 
I have tried all alternate exercises but I always come back to weights. I have done Muay thai, kick boxing, aerobics, spinning, body balance and even Yoga. They were cool but Yoga puts me to sleep. It is too slow and I am unable to enjoy it as a workout.
.Tanya. thumbnail

What are your dos and donts?
Keep with the flow, don't try too hard. One never gets a physique in haste. Don't listen to gym officials or trainers who recommend supplements, steroids or pills for weight gain or muscular body. Stick to regular workout, healthy diet, keep a check on carbs, eat more protein and aim for a good fitness level. Most people think a muscular body, 16 inch bicep is fit but that is not the case.
.Tanya. thumbnail

What kind of diet do you follow?
Nothing particular. I love home cooked food and my mom is a great cook so I relish her cooking. I am a Punjabi boy so I love rajma chawal, chole, butter chicken, raw paneer and paneer dishes but I eat in moderation. You can eat all kinds of food but we forget to eat in limit. People go over board and then put on weight. Even diet food should be eaten in moderation. Evenings, I skip dinner at times or stick to lighter meals like grilled chicken, soup, or tofu, which I don't love but eat at times.

.Tanya. thumbnail

What would you suggest to people regarding fitness?
Patience and perseverance. People want quick results but weight training, losing or gaining weight doesn't work that way. You have to keep at it, work out regularly and the needed results will come with time. Once you have achieved your desired body, you have to workout to maintain it or it will be lost. I want to tell people to eat well and sleep well too. You need energy not only to exercise but work in office or 12 hours, party for 4 hours too.
.Tanya. thumbnail

Who do you think has the best body in men and women in television and films?
I think Gautam Rode has a great body among men on television and Barkha Bisht has a fabulous body in women. In films, I think Hrithik Roshan has an awesome physique while I don't like skinny girls, so I go for Kareena with curves looks gorgeous and so does Katrina.
asiaheart thumbnail
oh c'com! he likes "curvy" women like kareena & karina??? but those 2 are "skinny" girls!! nothing against both of them, but i would've thought that when someone prefers curvy over skinny, there would be a better example!!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing. he looks awesome.
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahahahaha lolss damnn he isss sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee