Arjuhi Ki Filmy Judai.. - SBS (6/4)*Link PG 1*

Posted: 12 years ago

Saw SBS segment on Arjuhi..

Arjuhi on Road with Aarohi's family....Arohi in tears While Arjun in Blood..car aside Road..

Raajveer was pointing gun at Arjun as well beating him & Arohi takes Gun on her head and Ask to shoot hef First before Arjun.. Rajveer beats Arjun & Push him on road  & he was in Blood..Arohi was crying & runs to him....

There is Arjuni confrontation with Rajveer and exchange of Words..Both Arjuhi seemed determind to be Together..πŸ˜ƒ

At Final moment Arohi seems leaving with Gauri in Car while Sadly Looking at Arjun...Arjun
had determind Look as If I'll soon come to take you back my Love...

Kritika said - Love story has been Started in Full Fledge..Both hv expressed their Love & now they wanna be Together But families...Pyaar Ke Dushman.... Its all Saazish of Rudra and My family..Due to Which Arjun gets in Jail and they wanna send me Abroad...(After saying this shes Like maine To sab Keh Diya..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

She Again on this Filmy sequence - KMH is more inspired by 70's ..So we do believe such things Hero break the Jail bars come back to heroine and all...πŸ˜†

Karan was listening song on his Phone..Which I couldn't listen Properly..But Was related to this Situation and Was Funny how he was making us Listen To It .. ..πŸ˜†

Karan asks  -How  could you go to Abroad. only I hv passport na.....And Kritika says So What ..Its show..Anything Possible here..πŸ˜†He he

SBS Reporter said  - Kya Bichdega Do Hanso Ka Joda..

Thats all I could remember...Will post Link as Soon as I get..😳

* Link  - Posted by Zeenat on page 1..Thanks a lot dear..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago
oh noooooooooooo...lambi judai..😭very filmy indeed..hope Arjun does something to get his lady love back...
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
hate those Ahluwali's and singania's..
Pyaar ke dushman...

i hope SMHW michel will help arjun !!
i don't think that  Michel  will be  able to help  Arjun...Rather Arjun  would  go to jail  on his own interest  as i think  this  another  imtehan  for  him to prove  his  love  so  agagin he"ll  go through  that  so  called  mohabbat  ki imtehan  .....So dam  miserable...Everything  Arjun has  to  go through  all  sorts  of  huerdles  n imtehans  to  prove  his  love ..Why can't  Ekta mam  sometimes show  the girls  giving  imtehan...
Can I shoot the Singhania and Ahluwalia family? Why are they being so hard now. Com'mon they love each other and are meant for each other.

Can u guys see how sad they are when not togethere

Anyways thanks for the Upate dear
Will post link Guys as soon I find..

and Thats True Preeti....Arohi's family is now crossing Line..Where is their so called Love is gone..Arohi was so depressed when Rajveer was beating Arjun..

and Now Whats this Leap thing..Better they first unite arjuhi...Other wise I can sense Lambi Judai on the way...Gosh...why they cany let them be together...
^^^I say
better shoot the 2 than toture them like this. Poor Souls love each other so much and these ppl fail to understand the 2? And then they claim to love Arohi a lot?😑

As if 2 yrs would change things. And how did even Arohi accept to leave. How did Arjun let her go? I wish they had aloped from the House now. Bahut hua
I'll kill all d singhus(dadi, raj n romit excluded) and all d ullus(only love excluded)... Pyaar ke dushmannnnn.... 😑 seriously cant they see they just CANNOT separate arjuhi.. They r destined to be together, no matter what..

N speaking of dadi.. Cant she do sumthing to release arjun, or get a bail for him..??

πŸ˜•