An Ode to KRISHNA !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I claim to be a simple individual liable to err like any other fellow mortal. I own, however, that I have humility enough to confess my errors and to retrace my steps.
                                                                                                   Mohandas Gandhi

What a journey it has been !! What a Beautiful,torturous and fulfilling journey it has been and it is going to be...

The  metamorphosis of Krishna , A changeling slowly maturing into a caring,sensitive, responsible individual has made for a fascinating watch..More than Pratigya and her righteous fights, More than SS and his comic villainy..It was Krishna's evolution which kept  us hooked to this serial ..Krishna did evolve ,not smoothly,steadily and gradually..but he evolved in fits and starts, many a time fighting his inner demons, his prejudices,his archaic notion's...Sometimes succumbing,few times floundering but always conquering..This has been Krishna's hallmark

I am going on a trip down memory lane..Do join Me !!

Ah!! Those golden days, those innocent days ..That was the day we first met a supremely confident,cocky Cub  called Krishna ...He stepped out  draped in a color of passion, exuding power and danger ..He was the epitome of self assurance, Self Belief..He was the cub who believed that all the things that pleased him were his , All the things that he looked at were his..He was a naive Cub ..not yet aware of the limitation's..not even aware of the boundaries..he was a free spirit who was not answerable to anyone..His anger a  molten fire which consumed whatever was in his path , His Ego a giant mountain and one which was not allowed to be trampled on..A morally blind Cub, a Cub who  did not have an inkling of right and wrong..A Cub who was inquisitive,cruel and selfish and yet churning underneath all this poison was a ocean  full of love..undetected and untapped as of now bec the Cub was more intent on exploring the physical dimension rather than the emotional or spiritual dimension ...Such were the days of Cub..

A few summers later, The cub while wandering through the lanes of the jungles comes across a creature from another world , A nymph..The Cub is smitten by her, is attracted to the warmth and strength exuded by her..arrogantly wants to own her ..stalks her ,preys on her wears her down and carries the trophy  triumphantly to his home ..But he had not reckoned on the strength of the Nymph..The Nymph rejects him, is contemptuous of him ..Does this deter this Cub...No !! Sirree ..He steps back, Pauses ..watches her , tries to understand her ..resolves to win her again but not with force but with love ..In the process The cub learns about compassion,consideration and patience  ...Not only that The  Cub Realizes that he has brought this vulnerable Nymph to his kingdom and as such The Nymph is his responsibility...The Cub, Krishna turns protector and very chivalrously and gallantly fights for and on behalf of the Nymph without any thought for any kind of repayment ..The Cub  has had his first lessons of Duty ..In due course of time his patience,love,understanding yields result and love blooms turning him into a sensitive and supportive husband ..The Cub has become a man-cub...

Although now the Man-cub has everything ..and it would be quite reasonable to assume that Krishna has truly evolved into a good Human being..BUT..yes there is a BUT..Krishna has not learnt the most Important  quality of all ..RESPONSIBILITY !!..Krishna has not realized that he must shoulder some responsibility and relieve the pressure on his Aging father..Krishna has not realized that His wife came to this house and is living in this house   trusting him and it is his responsibility to provide for her ...Krishna still thinks that it is his father's responsibility to take care of him and his wife,Demands the earnings of his father as his birth right, does not realize the pleasure of labour..and chafes at any talks of him working ..His father tried to  break it into him gently, grew exasperated and bullied him and ordered him to get a job..but all this was wasted on a  Krishna who was smug in his belief that he was born to rule and not be a serf..The gentle Nymph tried to reason with him , tried to motivate him, goaded him to work..Unable to bear this constant pressure and unwilling to take the final step..The Man-cub took the easier way out..He lied !! unfortunately Lies do not flourish for long and Krishna's lies too perished sooner than later..His Wife found out the truth and was disillusioned by the artifice practiced by Krishna ...One would have thought seeing the love of his life so hurt and in pain would impel Krishna towards assuming responsibility ..Alas ..That was not to be ....Krishna was tied to the yoke of irresponsibility and that tie would not loosen so easily ..Just when it appeared that Krishna will never ever take that plunge...Fate or destiny intervened ..Krishna shot Pratigya !! Krishna watched in disbelief and shock  his whole world crumbling in front of him, At that Moment he realized the selfless Love of Pratigya and Selfish Love of his ...It was at this juncture that he resolved to assume responsibility for he knew that this was the only gift which could lighten the sadness lingering in Pratigya's Heart ...

Again He approached his father ..and what a difference there was from the previous Krishna to this new Krishna .. this time there was hesitancy in his voice..he did not demand, He requested, He did not ask for his share,  he sought a loan, He did not   peremptorily demand a Sum, but replied that he will be happy with whatever amount his father would choose to give..Krishna asked for  a chance , A last one at that ..The Man cub  had learnt a important lesson  called Humility and was ready for transition..Yes ! He was willing to don the mantle of responsibility ...The Man-cub had finally  made that call and opted to be a fully grown Tiger ..

The upcoming days will be hard and will be full of obstacles..lets hope that the Tiger will not give up so easily and will , will itself to succeed and that we get to see his success ...for that will be a Golden moment...A moment that will be etched in stone...
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 wow...wat ap writing yaar...reaaly the post is so touching..which made me remind the olden days of krishna and his attittude with others...

we love him in all these transitions....that the unique feature of krishna.....

i hope cv's doesnt ruin the upcoming krishna tracks...they should not combine that stupid A-S track into this..the editing also must be noted by the cv's...but we saw 2 episodes which were fyn...

yesterday the way both arhaan bhai and anupamji portrayed the characters k-ss were amazinfg so touching....

Edited by lakshmipai - 13 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I seem to be saying this so much nowadays but

Wowwwwweeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I just know I'm gonna lubb this - and why wouldnt I - it has all the outward signs of a post that is irresistible - a walk down memeory lane and an appreciation of the new winds of change......

just a quicki for now as I need to get to work! but in true Schwarzenegger styleee, I'll be back!!!!
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully and brilliantly written tanths! 👏
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LALLANTOP!⭐ Tanths!  A beautiful walk back on memory lane. That's bec' I actually read it bottom to top. đŸ˜ČI just realized it's 3 am and I am off to get my beauty sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post..👏 very wel written.đŸ‘đŸŒ loved the way u describe d transfornation of krish frm early days till now....
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmipai

wow...wat ap writing yaar...reaaly the post is so touching..which made me remind the olden days of krishna and his attittude with others...

we love him in all these transitions....that the unique feature of krishna.....

i hope cv's doesnt ruin the upcoming krishna tracks...they should not combine that stupid A-S track into this..the editing also must be noted by the cv's...but we saw 2 episodes which were fyn...

yesterday the way both arhaan bhai and anupamji portrayed the characters k-ss were amazinfg so touching....

Thank You, Lakshmi 😃 ...

Quite true.. They have shown Krishna in all shades yet we have remained loyal to him ..KUdos to Ab for making Krishna likable ...

They were very sublime,poetic and touching...Hope to see many such brilliant scenes...
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An authentic Tanth post...thanks honey! :-)

Am just watching yday's episode...will come abcka fter that!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

An authentic Tanth post...thanks honey! :-)

Am just watching yday's episode...will come abcka fter that!

Authentic ??? ..I hereby declare that All my posts are authentic  and are not ghost written by robots ...😆😆😆...

Sure..watch it..decent episode !!
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OUTSTANDINGG.....👏👏👏👏  from where u get inspiration of delineating character in such a wonderfull way.......â­ïžđŸ‘ 

what to say about krishna,he was the most unique character i've ever seen on indian television.His entry made sych an impact on me that i never ever able to leave the show......though in bigmany track i giveup for sometime but somewhere i had hope that cv's will bring back that krishan whoo was loved for his grey shades...i simply love dis grey shaded krishan....sometimes he makes us furious with his behaviour to P but  in d next scene or epi he makes us fall in love with him once again.......i can say that bz few weeks b4 when he was lying to P and was humiliating her instead of regrecting on his own acts ,i give up...thought cv's just to show P a mahan character and to gain more and more sympathy for her character thy r hell bent to ruin fav character of MANY veiwers. BUT in d hospitle track mannn I MUST SAY ...i forgot all that crap he did with P and d pain he gave to her.........his pain,his guilt, and ALL THOSE FEELINGS which he was going throw when P was in critical stage were much painfull to watch than pratigya being humiliated by krishan b4 this accident.........i cried soo many times during this track. NOW lest hope cv's won't ruin our expectations and will bring back that charm of krishan's character

CV;'S need to understand it's not necessary that to gain sympathy for ur female lead u've to ruin d male lead and how him as a typiacl male leads of other shows........