there should be a banner contest

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friends....don't you think cgm forum should have a banner contest??..the show and the characters has been appreciated a lot....and dev team made this forum organised.....so i think a banner would make this forum more attractivwe..don't you think so guyz....so i request the dev team to start a banner contest....please friends give me your opinion
Edited by jhum_86 - 12 years ago
dont u think its quite early .. let more characters enter ..
[QUOTE=...PARiNA...]dont u think its quite early .. let more characters enter ..

ya we can wait but i think banner will attract more members..and i guess this gurukul phaese will stay for long..as its a very important stage of cgm's life..and most of the characters of this phase had been entered....we will wait..but i think we should start a banner contest to make this forum active too😆😆😆

yeah absolutely right in that way .. :)))
 just thought that in case they enter a new character .. n we shouldn't miss any .. :))

btw that's not a bad idea but i was thinking should we wait for CGM to grow up... do you guyz actually know who's going to play the grown up CGM...

i think let's wait at least for other characters to enter if not for the grown up CGM
haaan Captain had a plan naa? but she is offline nowadays😭
vik rocks....its not neccessary that we should have banner contest only once.....though i am not sure but prc had that contest more than once....but ya we can wait for more characters...but this contest will make this forum more active and attractive....i think we should wait till the veeryatra ...as there is a probablity for entering moe characters there...but this forum is needed a banner.....

rinku...i know khushi always arranges this kind of innovative contests..i am missing her too
well, then ok jhum_86 
we can wait till the veer yatra for the entry of some new characters

i was just wondering can banner contests be held frequently or is there a time gap that is needed to be fulfilled before conducting another contest...😕