Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Ji

So here is our 16th chit chat corner. You are allowed to chit chat with each other; be it about Bollywood, or anything under the sky (just as long as it follows I-F's basic rules lol).

Link to the past Chit Chats:
Bollywood Chit Chat 14
Bollywood Chit Chat 15

Basic rules need to be followed:
No bashing/attacking anyone
No fighting

A little request from Simran. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are stalkers in the online world. Please be very careful.

Enjoy ji!
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

taalian taalian taalian taalian re... agayi agayi agayi agayi main agayi re.. please dnt mind my randomnesss..πŸ˜†

Heellooo..πŸ˜›
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay  - Koolchica can rest easy now with this new thread πŸ˜† All thanks to our Mahi.
Hi Pallu!!

Thanks qwww for helping me finish that chit chat πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi!

I read that sickening post in the DM forum. I have a pretty good idea who it is. Disgusting.

Anyways..what's up guys?
Choco you want to pm me the name of the member? You're the third person who's said that they know him/her Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did you girls see this clip  ?

Hi Choco, Pallu
I dont know why the mods havent trashed that stupid topic. Freedom of speech is one thing and perverted ideas are something else.
Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: qwww

Did you girls see this clip  ?

Hi Choco, Pallu
I dont know why the mods havent trashed that stupid topic. Freedom of speech is one thing and perverted ideas are something else.

there was actually more

the players in the ground were watching the back and forth interaction between the oversπŸ˜†

this was in b'lore

can i have the pm on the member too?
Hey everyone!

I read that sick post in the debate mansion as well, which reminds me that I gotta go there and give a piece of my mind. I also have a feeling on who that member is. 

qwww...thanks for the video! Still can't get over that shot by Dhoni, and that video makes it even better. =)
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
ROFLLLLLL.....look at the cheers in that vid for the girl and ZAK. Ha. Everyone's enjoying it, Lmao. So cute. My love has hit an all time high for the Cricket players....so watching the IPL now. πŸ˜† Dhoni's bat twirl was fiiiiooone.

Who's the savage to make the post in the DM mansion? Pm please too.