Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey if we're just voting for the heck of it, I'd vote for AS-NS romance then instead of Kala-Suds "romance".....or even AS-Kishore BHAJAN as that seems to be an option....rofl.

I wonder why Baaji's possible love story isn't an option in this poll....lol
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Hey if we're just voting for the heck of it, I'd vote for AS-NS romance then instead of Kala-Suds "romance".....or even AS-Kishore BHAJAN as that seems to be an option....rofl.

I wonder why Baaji's possible love story isn't an option in this poll....lol

That is 🤣 Another CLASS visual in my head..."Jagdambe" and "Hari Om" together 😆 

I introduce a new option in the poll: seeing red curtains roll out on LTL 
AreYaar thumbnail
Curtains on LTL would surely get my vote, Fatty👏😆

Speaking of Kishore......I also propose the option of Kishore playing with this black and white bunny rabbits again🤣
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Curtains on LTL would surely get my vote, Fatty👏😆

Speaking of Kishore......I also propose the option of Kishore playing with this black and white bunny rabbits again🤣

Oh thoseeee! :rolls:

Jokes apart, some things I would've loved to see had times and situations not snowballed would be Kala/Kishore backstory and Baaji's origins + DuJi as kids...how uber cute would that have been? 😛
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Jokes apart, some things I would've loved to see had times and situations not snowballed would be Kala/Kishore backstory and Baaji's origins + DuJi as kids...how uber cute would that have been? 😛

Kala-Kishore backstory?? Wow I'd loveeeeeeee to know.....HOW did he come to marry a meethi chhuri like Kalavatiiiiiiii😆.....What made Kala marry such a simple man given her own hi-fi ways?😆.....when did he find out about her demented evil ways?? Sooooooooo many questions....would have loved to know.

Baaji's history *sigh* Goldmine of potential storyline there too and VR would have done very well......and awwwwww@ the thought of DuJi as kids.....awwww that would be adorableeeeeeee.
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see LTL out of the trp charts but will enjoy even more if it ends soon.
Edited by Keva - 13 years ago
_sneha_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
since dutta left :(
we shud see more naku scenes, srsly who would want to see kala....
LOL... i know dutta has left.. :( but arent they trying to put dhigu and naku together?.... i know dis is not awesome.. but i still want the see the show to continue... cause i love mahi vijj she's great  as much as the way mishal is...
Edited by _sneha_ - 13 years ago
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Acha baba *holds ears* maaf kardo, I can't help it if I prefer Dhigu. O.o

But to whoever said about the fact thing, yeh sorry I meant opinion. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

_sneha_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alias90

Acha baba *holds ears* maaf kardo, I can't help it if I prefer Dhigu. O.o

But to whoever said about the fact thing, yeh sorry I meant opinion. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOL😆 i kinda like dhigu too...
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _sneha_

LOL😆 i kinda like dhigu too...

i can understand you know tastes do matter mishal  is a classy and stylish actor and  so was dutta so only those who prefer sophastication and class will go for dutta on the other hand aadesh is an average actor and playing the role of a tapori with one single expression and we dont have taste for this kind of loud acting that is why we are not able to appreciate it is good that you prefer him at least he comes upto your expectations but i dont think he will find many admirers here as we are spoilt by a genius called mishal raheja and so are not able to appreciate dhingu or whatever his name is