Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I love you, Pia...

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After long time u made post !!

Lovely caps and rightly said ..i too want believe that they are now together . Abhay has given and said those words which we waited for so long . It look so good to see abhlya together .

Execution : scene was too abrupt and somewhere something was defiantly missing ....lot of feeling i get when i see there scene .
Abhay look worried ( piya new traits and sid evilness ) and very soon they got into some other mission .....not much time really to get into one ......DONT KNOW IF I AM MAKING SENSE 😕

But yes this what we are were looking for and very happy to see this track .....😛 They are look so adorable and piya look like cute little girl .
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Beautiful, beautiful post, Chillzie. I think Abhay-Piya are the most perfect fairytale in this see-saw show. As you said, everything goes against them, works against them and there are many more storms to come but when you look at Abhay-Piya in each-other's arms, you understand that there is no other life and nobody else for them. I know, Piya will know sooner or later what Abhay has done to her - misunderstandings and hatred may happen but their love is greater than anything in them and around them. All roads will always lead Abhay-Piya back to each-other. 
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swee-eet! 

Pia took the cake, surprisingly this time! It was so natural of Sunshine, all her crying when she received the I love you. Twas seriously very nice, and twas the second time in less than forty-eight hours that I felt fiction or no, girls will be girls. It was typical of Pia, and reasonable but it was majestic too. 

Abhay doesn't have it clear in the head still, I think. But he loves her anyhow, right? So for all the little time they are together, nobody should object. They have their own reasons of separation and well, union too. But something's quite unwavering, the hopeless love that they harbor for each other doesn't go, and like -- that's all bout this story. I get the point! 

I liked it the best when Abhay comforted Pia post her psychic attack regarding Panchi. Rest, all was hurried but err -- reasonable, like I already mentioned.

Post, cool uh! And the caps are cute, minus the hug one --- ah, sorry. 

Peace,
Kankshita
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey awesome post

I also felt it was something missing and then I decided am going to look at from Piya POV. We hoped and dreamed with her. So when piya  came to terms with Abhay we accepted but didn't give up hope. I'm so happy for piya, the girl waited patiently and endure so much for this moment that she can't believe is real. I love how Abhay reassured her and kept telling he loves her and did you see her face is like no matter how many times he said it, Piya acted it was her first time hearing it.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hey awesome post
aftr dere confession i ws waiting for post like this
i knw abhy has done this 4 pia safety
bt he spoke truth at last
i knw i shud njoy dis moment cz we were longong 4 it frm long tym
bt i cant get over with the fact dat abhay is not doin dis whole-heartedly
and ya dis was our dream also
so we cant also get over wid dat dey had finally made dere confession
and ultimate fate of the story will be dat dey will end together
cz dere love 4 each other is so true
so fighting all hurdles  and misunderstandings dey will end togethr only
through love dey can also fight dere fate

and thanx alot 4 makin such nice post

.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

After long time u made post !!

Heyy!! Yes, it's been a while since I made a post. You noticed? Lol! But then, there was nothing much worth making a post on, lately.

Lovely caps and rightly said ..i too want believe that they are now together . Abhay has given and said those words which we waited for so long . It look so good to see abhlya together .

IKR? We finally saw AbhIya together when we least expected them to be. And out of Abhay's mouth, these words actually seemed magical! <33

Execution : scene was too abrupt and somewhere something was defiantly missing ....lot of feeling i get when i see there scene .

The confession scene was actually very random if you ask me and very rushed. If it would've been anyone but Abhay, I wouldn't have even called it a confession. Lol! But this is Abhay we're talking about. He has to do stuff out of norms :P

Abhay look worried ( piya new traits and sid evilness ) and very soon they got into some other mission .....not much time really to get into one ......DONT KNOW IF I AM MAKING SENSE 😕

Yes, Abhay is worried about Pia and her new found powers. Lol! And I guess he's used to Sid and his evilness now. But the beauty was that Abhay was more worried about Pia being able to sense danger and not Panchi being in danger 🤣 🤣

But yes this what we are were looking for and very happy to see this track .....😛 They are look so adorable and piya look like cute little girl .

Pia is actually just basking in the rays of her new found love. I'm sure this was just as unexpected for her as it was for us. Lol! Precisely why I guess she still can't believe it because neither can I :P

Thanks for replying! :D

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We all Know why Abhay Confessed to Pia. but iam glad he finally told his feelings for Her.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abhay and Pia are meant to be together and they felt just right with each other.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Beautiful, beautiful post, Chillzie. I think Abhay-Piya are the most perfect fairytale in this see-saw show. As you said, everything goes against them, works against them and there are many more storms to come but when you look at Abhay-Piya in each-other's arms, you understand that there is no other life and nobody else for them. I know, Piya will know sooner or later what Abhay has done to her - misunderstandings and hatred may happen but their love is greater than anything in them and around them. All roads will always lead Abhay-Piya back to each-other. 

Thanks a lot, Pocoz! 
Today, Abhay and Pia actually appeared like a fairytale to me. How ironic, considering that their love story is anything but a fairytale. 
I guess when two people are just meant to be together, not even the highest order of power can separate them, not even they themselves can separate the other. 
@misunderstanding: You just burst my pink bubble! 😳 😆 😆 Seriously, I've had enough to last me a while, I don't need more. But this is EK, unfortunately so, I guess I'll deal with it when it comes. Right now, I'm just enjoying AbhIya despite the poor execution of their scenes. Sometimes, I really wonder what works for them and what makes me love them despite everything! It's like they have some kind of an invisible attraction 😆