Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

@Omana
Thank uπŸ€—
Yesterday there was a cultural show on Ugadi celebrations.
Today was a busy day 4 me Omana. Woke up early 2 make pacchaddi ( a paste with 5 tastes sweet, salty, bitter, sour n hot)to take 2 the temple 4 everybody. Made rangoli in front of the house n threw saffran water in my yard n all to welcome the new year.😊

Happy Ugadi πŸ˜›
Sounds like so much fun πŸ˜› Kids got a day off school too?
Pacchaddis are so yummy, I like them πŸ˜ƒ  Silly me thought they were a Keralite dish πŸ˜³
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

I am glad to make you guys laugh. what can i say i hate men who are spineless, whimps.

Happy Ugadi! and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too πŸ˜›

Your posts always sound so serious but for some odd reason it cracks me up too like Jaanu said.

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

How can he not tell the difference between an allergy and the slap marks on cheek? I think its extremely foolish of her not to tell him about the slap but at the same time understand why she didnt do it.The last time Savita slapped her, Manav told off Savita and things got worse from then and Manav turned into a cry baby, dont blame the Archu for not wanting the cry baby back. 

Omana i also understand why she didn't say anything. She didn't want 2 ruin things bet the duo whose relationship is like they r walking on a rope metres away from the ground but Manav not realising n inquiring more is quite foolish since he knows very well wat his mom is capable of doing.

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: star_wars

Have not seen it but going according to WU and your fab post, it appears the wimp has started to limp.

smart karen πŸ˜‰ even i'm gonna miss it not cos manav yells at archu but i just cant take savita anymore...she is getting on my nerves  day by day🀒..so why increase BP?instead shop wid peace lolll
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
happy ugadi teacher and omana and whoever celebrating ugadi..
omana you live in kerala?..i used to live near kerala karnataka border..but i don't know malayalam
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Manav have always looked the other way when his mother does something nasty.he gives excuses for her behaviour and she has the best excuse in the world now🀒 Damo baba is no doubt a lousy husband but sometimes I feel he is the only one who seems to know the extent of Savita's nastiness when things doesn't go her way hence he makes all the sarcastic remarks.     
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Happy New Year to you too πŸ˜›

Your posts always sound so serious but for some odd reason it cracks me up too like Jaanu said.

Karsri reminds me of my firebrand sis Karen.😊 Very blunt n speaks her heart out without bothering whether anyone agrees or not.
Usha used 2 say :earlier i used 2 get tensed when Karen postsπŸ˜†
Karsri writes serious posts but yes everytime one line of hers gets me in splits though i know she was not humouring usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

happy ugadi teacher and omana and whoever celebrating ugadi..
omana you live in kerala?..i used to live near kerala karnataka border..but i don't know malayalam

No Usha,I live in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia πŸ˜› My great grandparents are from Kerala so we still follow the culture and traditions. 
If I was fluent I would offer to teach you but mine is so mixed up with English words πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shootingstar27 - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Have not seen it but going according to WU and your fab post, it appears the wimp has started to limp.

Don't lose ur precious time Karen. Knowing u, u'll blow a fuse n Manav wud have 2 run 4 his life🀣
But yes all those who were missing old wimp Manav wud b thrilled
Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent post / thread OSJ ...

Agree with you all the way .Terribly disappointing turn of events ..Manav did not even let Archan explain herslef ...he just shut her up .
The kitchen drama was maha stupid but I still would have understood it if Archu was doing this to spite savita  but no ,  I think the reason is to make savita better ....

Well, her treatment is working .Savita is looking every bit of her old self again ...😑

There is only one cure to savita's illness...no, it is not Manav's love ( that he was giving before but his mother was not interested ) , the cure is Archan getting humiliated by Manav and Archu's  pain and her tears ....
That is  the only thing that will make Savita better .....