Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice start yaar 😃👏
OMG!!! when you introduced Dev and RAdhika ....was so cool ..especially Dev on his motorcycle 😉
So Radev already met and were tongue tied seeing each other 😳...So cute...I really liked it ..
Continue soon 😊

Priya46 thumbnail
I have just one word to say awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dancer97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

The next day

5.30 am

Radhika was going outside. She was going for her jog. She was wearing a black and white soft track suit

http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/347973809/Free-shipping-Wholesale-TWIST-HEART-Woman-White-Tracksuit-Womans-Royalty-Leisure-Suit-100-Cotton-Sportswear-No.jpg

As she was entering the hallway, she bumped into someone and both of them fell.

"oh crap, sorry sorry you ok?" she asked.

"yeah, don't worry," the guy said.

Then both of them stopped as they saw each other.

"you?" they said together.

"dev right?"

"yeah, radhika right?"

"yeah,"

"what are you doing up this hour?"

"I should ask you that question."

He smiled, "I'm going for my jog,"

"no ways, me too,"

"wanna go together?" he offered

"am…sure,"

"then let's go,"

"I think we have to get up first," she added smiling. He smiled, "yeah," he got up and helped her up. As their hands touched, they felt something, but didn't let it show.

"thanks," she said.

"no probs. Lets go,"

While jogging they learnt a lot more about each other, but not everything. Dev heard part of radhika's life story and wanted to cry. It was beyond sad and painful, emotionally. After a hour they came back, they were walking in the hall, talking.

"so you really wanna see the pictures?" she asked him.

"yeah, if it's not problem," dev said.

"sure come. Warning, I might cry," she said smiling.

"that ok, I'll…I mean ok,"

They entered her dorm and the place was a mess. There was flour everywhere.

"what the-"

She stopped as she felt flour being poured on top of her head. Dev got some too. She looked up and low and behold from the top stair was maya and tina, drenched in flour with smiles on their lips and the evidence in their hands. She looked at them with a smile.

"seriously? Flour off all the things in the world, flour?"

"yeah," they said together.

She looked at dev who was a bit surprised.

"just a minute," radhika said looking at dev. He just nodded. She ran upstairs.

"I will kill you both," she said running with a smile. Dev smiled seeing her like this, especially after knowing some of her past. She was running them down and then she was running away from them. They ran downstairs and trapped her. She was standing in front off dev. The girls came closer with flour in their hands. As they threw it, she ducked and dev got the flour in his clothes. They stopped shocked. Radhika got up too and looked at him with a smile on her face. Dev was surprised but smiling. He knew he had that coming.

"maya, can I have some flour please,"

"yeah, sorry, sorry"

"no problem. The flour," he said.

He gave them the sign to corner radhika. They smiled and did so.

"o my gosh, allyeh so mean ," she said unbelievably.

At the sane time they threw flour on top of her.

She looked at them, "run. Now… run…"

And they did so. They ran and go floured until there was a knock at the door. Maya opened the door and met one of dev's friend, Nathan. Time froze for them. Tina saw this and show dev and radhika. They immediately began smiling.

"Am…hi, I'm Maya and am…I don't usually look like this," she added off smiling. Nathan smiled.

Nathan, was one of dev's best friends. He was very caring, had grey eyes, dark brown har and a smile to win anyone.

"hi, I'm Nathan," he added smiling , "you all alright?"

"am…yeah,"

"no ways, flour fight," another voice said. He was Matt, Dev's other best friend.

Matt, was also very cary and kind. He had blue eyes, brown hair and the personality that made anyone happy.

Tina's mouth dropped open seeing him. radhika saw this and showed dev. Both of them smiled and gave each other a high five.

"can we play…please," matt asked impatiently.

"Yeah sure," tina said immediately.

So they played and played and at the end, they were all soaked in flour, the place was too. They cleaned it and then cleaned themselves in their bathrooms respectively. After about two hours, Nathan, Matt, Dev met the girls in their dorm. Nathan, matt, tina and maya went out for ice-cream. Dev and radhika remained to see the pictures. Radhika began showing him and telling him her story. It touched his heart. She also told him what was going on with her.

"dev promise me, promise me that you won't tell anyone about this. I mean about what's wrong with me and what happened in my past. Maya and tina doesn't even know so…please,"

"I promise," he promised her.

I hope you all like this. Please comment and or criticize and please press the like button. Thanks a ton for liking the previous parts. You support means a lot. Thanks youssss.

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwww...............its great but unfortunately my time is sop limited but if zoud do me a favour by sending me each part u write it b vry nice.............thks
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks alot for that amazing update yaar👏
Cant wait too know wads the secret😕
Keep up the awesome job and cant wait for the next part😃
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy dear..awesome updat ei ttly love it huh
thanks for d pm!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Great update.Can't wait to know Radhika's past.
Dancer97 thumbnail
hi, thanks for liking the previous parts, i'm not sure when i will update, cause i'm not feeling well and school is starting back but i will update
anyways, here is a preview for the next part, and there are a lot of hints here, so read it carefully:

The first month of school had finished and Dev, Radhika, Maya, Nathan, Tina and Matt had become great friends. They were in the same classes and were studying to become specialized in cancer.

One day during their class

"ok class. You are all here for the same reason," the professor began , "but before you become doctors, you need to understand the pain our patients go through. You know…I mean how hard it is for them to live their life knowing that something is wrong with them. Agreed?"

"yes miss,"

"any comments on that statement," she asked.

Radhika's hand went up. The professor noticed this and smiled. Ms. Rao, was very happy to have radhika in her class. Radhika was one of her favorite students and ms. Rao was always interested in the statements and questions radhika asked, because everything radhika said made sense, everything she said had a moral behind it and in cases like this radhika understood what the patients went through.

"yes radhika,"

"miss, I have an objection to that statement,"

"please say," she continued smiling.

"you can never really understand what a patient goes through unless you're in his/her place. You can try, but you won't be able to imagine the pain patients, in this case, cancer patients, these being the people who suffer a lot, day and night, you won't, you really won't be able to imagine the pain and believe me I've had relatives with cancer, and you won't want to be in their place. That's what I had to say," radhika said with a lot of meaning. Ms. Rao, was very touched. She nodded.

"radhika, "

"yes miss," she looked up from her book.

"I'm saying this in front of the entire class, this being a class of over a hundred students. Radhika, I have never met a student who was so determined, so loyal, so educated, so understanding and so full of wisdom as you. The things you say make me want to cry because the things you say: all of you make me proud…to be teaching in this institution,"

xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the precap yaar xD it was very nice and amazing as usual. ^_^
gud luck in school , i know that must be hard cause i have school from next week too please pm me when you update please and hope you get well soon =))
Dancer97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

wowww...its great but unfortunately my time is sop limited but if zoud do me a favour by sending me each part u write it b vry nice...thks

thanks sure yeah no problem