Me&Mine Shop For All SHOP#1 CLOSED :) - Page 36

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Riasa

yaaa i have seen your longgg comment der ...i will reply your comment soon ...im dead 🀒.i can't belive that i have got sooo beautiful ...comment by u yaar ...
my net sucks ...specially the site from where i did nt get Kash pic 😑😑...

hey do u have old star one site of DMG season 1 ...πŸ˜ƒ

Your work is amazing, therefore it deserved all those lovely comments.

Yaar take ur time in replying, but i shall be waiting for the nxt update. Ummm i dnt think thr is a Star one site for dmg s1. But if u want KaSh pics, thrs like a bundle of them on FB.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

ooopsss  i mean Bebo ki deewaani ...lozzz

Riasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Your work is amazing, therefore it deserved all those lovely comments.

Yaar take ur time in replying, but i shall be waiting for the nxt update. Ummm i dnt think thr is a Star one site for dmg s1. But if u want KaSh pics, thrs like a bundle of them on FB.

really ...where ...i want that ...i have search many FB page of Kash but few pic was der ...😭😭

-Cherry- thumbnail
If you go on FB and search for KaSh fanclub, then like that page. Then go onto the photos and they've got like every KaSh scenes pictures. Even off screen and eportfolio pics too.
Riasa thumbnail

If you go on FB and search for KaSh fanclub, then like that page. Then go onto the photos and they've got like every KaSh scenes pictures. Even off screen and eportfolio pics too.

thanx alot Dear πŸ˜³ ..*HUG*...bt if i did nt get the page then can u send me the link ... πŸ˜ƒ
-Cherry- thumbnail

thanx alot Dear😳 ..*HUG*...bt if i did nt get the page then can u send me the link ... πŸ˜ƒ

No probs sweets. Well right now im on my phn, so i cant send the link. But if u dnt get it, PM me and ill send over the link in the morning. Muah xx
Riasa thumbnail

No probs sweets. Well right now im on my phn, so i cant send the link. But if u dnt get it, PM me and ill send over the link in the morning. Muah xx

muhaaa ..lov u .i got that page ... really awesome ...
der r sooo  many piczzz ...my net update will will jumbo KASH update ...lozzz
-Cherry- thumbnail
Riasa u have no idea how happy you've made me. Jumbo KaSh update, hayeee cant wait for this, ill defi will be drooling hehe. Muahhh
Riasa thumbnail

Riasa u have no idea how happy you've made me. Jumbo KaSh update, hayeee cant wait for this, ill defi will be drooling hehe. Muahhh

u know wat . ...hopes make me worried ...if u didn't like my next update den ...??😭
im soo damm worried ..bt i will try my level best  in my next update ...bt u have to wait .beczz of my net probl .😭🀒...i can't download many things wjich i needed in siggy ...
-Cherry- thumbnail

u know wat . ...hopes make me worried ...if u didn't like my next update den ...??😭
im soo damm worried ..bt i will try my level best in my next update ...bt u have to wait .beczz of my net probl .😭🀒...i can't download many things wjich i needed in siggy ...

Let me say one thing baby, i knw exactly what Hope is, no one better to know then a KaShian whose waited in that lost hope for two years and now just hoping to get them back. And babe you have nothing to worry about, because I know that whatever you make you'd make it with grace and pride, and i will look at those siggies feeling proud.

I can wait, but dnt keep me waiting too long, patience is something i lack LOl. And take ur time and make it. Muah xx