Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the reason may not be right guruji..at least we get to see archu giving it back to savita..😎..may be once she gets cured she will be nice to archu you never know..😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CVs can make anyone into a glorified person..

Archu now a doctor...Lowd have mercy ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ

She is doctor, counselor-psychiatrist and more..

Wonder woman indeed...😈
archanamanav thumbnail
varsha..manav was a mechanic,car driver now a financier..look how many jobs he has done..so archu is also doing all kinds of jobs like supervisor,tution teacher now she is a doctor..😎...god is kind to her..she can make carrier changes easily..😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

varsha..manav was a mechanic,car driver now a financier..look how many jobs he has done..so archu is also doing all kinds of jobs like supervisor,tution teacher now she is a doctor..😎...god is kind to her..she can make carrier changes easily..😆

Archu is a  versatile woman.😛  She learned so much in just one yr being in B'lore..👏👏  I just wish I had those opportunities in my days 😉

Manav is financier but still has to live in chawl...he can never make it big 😆  what kind of crap is that...I tell ya this is really entertaining..😆
archanamanav thumbnail
oops..varsha i forgot manav's waiter job..ðŸĪĢ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

oops..varsha i forgot manav's waiter job..ðŸĪĢ

Poor guy was given that job just for a day or two to bhanda fod FBD's two timing  Vaishu  😆

So his resume is quite interesting and versatile too...What a match made in heaven..😉

Issi liye to hum bolte hai ULM Bhaags and Archu Mother Teresa..

wait wait I found another quality Archu has is "Mata Hari" the detective in her...😛

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't forget , he can also make sabzi and daal for the entire baraat ....ðŸĪĢ..
Multi talented man ....

Archu also  doctor , shrink , supervisor , tution teacher , did job in bank  , expert home maker ..
Marriage councellor ( to varsha Viaishali ) , divorce councellor ( to Madhuri ) ....

Uff , so much these two can do ....ðŸ˜ē
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like what they are showing in this track.. Only thing good in this track is, archana behaviour.
It is nice see her talking back to savita...  As always evil evil savita is getting away with things... Before she was grieving mother, now she has illness.. what is next for the queen savita to get away with any thing and everything.. I hate manav (the wimp, cry baby) these days.
Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Don't forget , he can also make sabzi and daal for the entire baraat ....ðŸĪĢ..

Multi talented man ....

</div>
Archu also doctor , shrink , supervisor , tution teacher , did job in bank , expert home maker ..

Marriage councellor ( to varsha Viaishali ) , divorce councellor ( to Madhuri ) ....

<div>Uff , so much these two can do ....ðŸ˜ē

😆 I'd like to add expert party planner to the list. Remember the lovely baby shower she threw for shravni? 😉
And we may add OB to the list too as she could possibly be the one delivering the Jaipurwala babies!... 😆

But as far as this track goes, I'm not loving it. It's refreshing to see this other side to archu, but not in this situation. I liked her aggressive, assertive fierce side when she first came back from Bangalore. I wished they applied this side to her in the work world or something. I don't like hearing her say lines like, "hit me, slap me, throw me out, etc." is that supposed to make one look strong? Great role model. Treat me like a doormat- I'll take it and I'll cure u in the process. Archu the magical miracle worker!Edited by zaara10 - 13 years ago