Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

- Sammy's FF/OS Index ;Gangsters Mistress Link Upd - Page 5

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti_l

Thanks for the link to this thread...

love all ur work...

there r some OS which i am yet to read...

thnx for putting them in one place...

No worries love. Glad that you like my work = )

I hope you also like the remaining 'One Shot's' you have yet to read. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks so much for posting the links. Will go through them later- I love your writing!

I'm done reading all of them!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Btw, they were all amazing!!!!
Edited by bmtdluver - 12 years ago
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

From your very first Venture till the very Last. I hav read them all!! 😃

Oh n lemme tell u "You are Mine" was Awesome!! Really!! It seemed as if u had thought it over for long and then written - the way the story is interwined!! Ahh...the Golden old Days !!!😆
 I am just watching the 24th June Pratigya episodes rite now outta curiosity n dey' re umm.. Not bad. Krishna and Pratigya are...oh well...😉
 You still have to continue Divyaz FF! Ta-da😛 I feel oh-so honored!⭐️
.Lina. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

ROFL. Either you like to torture me without sharing your reasons or somehow we tele-communicate and I already know WHY 😆. My guess is I'm a genius for making your life easier rather than stalking my profile and trying to find my other writing pieces? 

Am I correct? 😉

Yes I am stalked #2. AND it's er hm.. More flattering for you to be #1. Since it means that your more COOLER to stalk ;) 

nope. we havent reacher the state of telepathy yet 😉 we hav a long way to go ☺️
BEEP!!!! WRONG!!!
But you are getting warmer. 😃😆
i feel like the KING OF THE WORLD 😃😃😃
i am so cool 😎

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrates dear😊it'll help people a lot actualy i love to recieve ur pm's😆
JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bmtdluver

thanks so much for posting the links. Will go through them later- I love your writing!

I'm done reading all of them!!!! 😭

Btw, they were all amazing!!!!

You are one fast reader! 😆😆
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hi
add me in ur pm list
wow great u have everything
on same page
plzz update gangster too
fatema_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I truly loved each nd every work of urs...
xmaangeetx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍WAITING...😍