Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

-love and tragedy-

PART 2

Miami, USA. 22nd March 9:00 am in the morning

PJ is at her house. She is getting ready for her Office meeting. Martha enters holding a cup of Coffee for PJ. Ma'am, Coffee. Leave it on the table Martha and Go. Sure Ma'am. She took out her Silver Volvo from the garage and off she went to her office. At the base of the building, a section of the parking lot is strictly reserved for the editors. She looks at her watch. It's 9:15 sharp. On time PJ. Her cabin was on the 13th floor. She took the lift. At the reception, she signed beside her name. Good Morning PJ Ma'am. Go Morning Renee. Has Anvesha arrived.Not Yet Mam! She has to drop Angela to the play-school. She will be here any moment. Good. and any files for me. Yes Ma'am there are couple of them, I have put them on your table. That's better. Good day Renee! Good Day PJ...Oops! PJ Ma'am. 

Anvesha arrived half an hour later and straightaway headed to PJ's room. Good Morning PJ. How are you today? As always. PJ replied still looking at her files.Ready for the Meeting? Almost. Still gazing at the files submitted by Peter. Why Almost? You know PJ, In every meeting Marissa koi na koi bomb to phod hi deti hai! Well said Annie. By the way where is you hubby dear? Gone for the Photoshoot! Anvesha left and PJ continued with her work. At about 11, she rose up to go for the meeting. Anvesha, Abhi...Come for the Meeting. Coming PJ.Coming Darling! They walked through the wing and then entered the board meeting hall. Their names were already mentioned and they took their proffered seat.

The Board Meeting Area

The Director of the company soon arrived and started off with a seminar.

Marissa- A very Warm Welcome to all my Asian Wing Editors. Before starting off with the seminar, I would like to congratulate all the members for successfully completing 6 years of VERVE. Before talking about May Edition lets first discuss about April Edition. I would like that PJ and Abhishek Sharma to brief me about the edition. Anvesha, will you please give me the raw edition of April for my assent by the end of this day?

Anvesha- Sure Marissa, I totally ensure you about that. 😉

Marissa- So PJ and Abhishek, May you please continue?

PJ- Sure Marissa, Abhishek can you please hand over the file to me. So Marissa, this month we have Kristen Stewart on our Cover Page and this edition is dedicated to the youth and teenagers. This edition show-cases the popular ill-habits among the teenagers and the youth , their relation with their Parents. The effect of Parents' split on the upbringing of the children. Since Kristen is currently the youth icon. I thought it would be proper to show her on the cover. Anvesha and Abhishek have researched tremendously about the topic and we have surveyed a lot throughout the Pacific peninsula and gathered interviews of both the teenagers and their parents. I would like that Anvesha to follow up please.

Anvesha- Thanx PJ. So as PJ was saying, our research in the peninsula has been fruitful. We have reached to the conclusion which till this time theoretically available but now its a proven fact. Abhi, i would like you to continue with the  gallery portion. Marissa, this time the end of VERVE will have an entire picture gallery regarding youth. About the raw edition, it'll be on your table at 5:00 pm sharp!

Marissa- Great Job you 3 of you! No doubt this wing is doing great than other wings. The reason is clear.!!And now the most important thing. The May Edition. You will have to manage two editions and the other 2 will be manage by Sandra, Peter and Derek. I have planned that the first two editions of VERVE in May will show-case INCREDIBLE !NDIA... PJ, Anvesha and Abhishek you need to tour the country first and then complete the editions. The cities you have to tour are listed in the papers in front  of you. I'll give you a minute. Go through them.

PJ, Anvesha and Abhishek went through the paper-

• MUMBAI
          • DELHI
          • DEHRADUN
          • BANGALORE
          • JAIPUR
          • SRINAGAR
          • TIRUVANANTHAPURAM
          • AISWAL
PJ could see no city other than Dehradun. She froze. Why always destiny decided her life. Didn't she have any control over her life. Was she a puppet in the hands of her destiny? 

Marissa- Anvesha, you all may leave by the next week. Get your preparations done and in accordance with your daughter, you might shift her to a play-school in India. You'll be there for the next whole month.

Anvesha- I'll sort that out Marissa, thanks for considering.

Marissa- You all may please leave.

Anvesha as usual found PJ in her own world. Come PJ..! Hmm...yaah lets go...! Good Day Marissa! Good Day PJ! While they were walking, Anvesha requested PJ to pick up Angela, she has to attend to the preparations or going to India. Sure. I'll go there!

While PJ was driving, her mind was muddled up with worries. It was not the first time she had lost in front of her own fate. She reached outside the play-school and waited for Angela. PJ...You hele(here)!? What a shulplize!(surprise) Where isz mamma. Mamma is busy Angie! She asked me to pick you up darling.! Aww!! Mamma ishz aweshum!(awesome). So how was Angie's day today...? PJ, it wash(was) lovely...and youls!(yours) Mine was good to! I want banana shplitsh(splits) Wait let me ask your mamma! No No No never ashk(ask) hel..(her) she will nevel(never) aglee(agree)? pleashze na! PJ  Okay Angie, but just one? Yah only one...thanxz PJ...ummah Angela kissed PJ's cheeks. PJ took her to the cafe and gave her banana splits while herself took a coffee. Afterwards she dropped Angela to her place and reached her home where Martha was ready with dinner. She had her usual dinner of breadsticks and soup and went back to her study to complete her assignment. She couldn't concentrate. Her mind was on 'Dehradun'. Martha called her twice. Ma'am! Ma'am your coffee? Ohh! yaah Martha, keep it on the table and you may go. Thanxz!. With the coffee mug in one hand and pencil in the other, PJ worked on her edition for 3 hours. 

At night, when she stretched herself, She found that it was already 3 in the morning. She closed up her files and Cuddled up in the blanket. 

Precap

PJ's Past- More Light Thrown

NEXT -PART 3-

Please leave your comments, i love reading them!

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
aeswum part dear 
superb 
continue soon
thnkz for da
pm
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice one yaar.......😊
karantakiar thumbnail
Fantastic updt yar.
amazing nd superb one!!!!!
Do cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Nice update dear.. Angela n piya's talk was Cute 1.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
Unknownrockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Apart from the rest story i loved the talks of angela and PJ.😛
Angela is so cutie!!!!!!!😳
keep it up.👍🏼 
waiting for the next part.😊
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
this is moving on a good pace..expecting piya's visit to india..s u r precap is promising..hope abhay will also be introduced by next update..do continue soon..
tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cool update.. please update soon
mitzi11 thumbnail
fantastic update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
PART 3

Miami, USA. 23rd March

PJ had not woken up and it was already 8:30. Martha was tensed. PJ is still sleeping, How come? Shall I wake her up. Well, let me first make the breakfast and then i'll wake her up. Martha quickly prepared the Pasta and Juice which PJ mostly took for the breakfast. At about 9:00, Martha peeped in to see that PJ was still sleeping. She called Anvesha, who was on her way to the play-school where she had to drop Angela. Anvesha Ma'am, I am Martha speaking. Ma'am PJ is still sleeping. I think she is not well. Shall I wake her up?. Anvesha wondered, PJ! still sleeping! Guess what's happening to her these days. Then answered Martha, Martha don't wake her up. I am coming there. Give me 30 minutes but DO NOT wake her up. Give her anything only if she desires. Is that clear? Yes, Ma'am Sure! Goodbye Ma'am. During this time, occasionally Martha would peep in PJ's room and found her turning restlessly in her sleep. It proved that she was ill. At about 9:40am Anvesha arrived and headed straight to PJ's room. She sat beside her and felt her forehead. She was flushed with fever. PJ murmured, Mamma! No PJ, that's me Anvesha. How do you feel? What the hell did you do with yourself. Why are you flushed with fever? I am fine Annie! Just give me a minute, i'll get ready. She tried to get up but Anvesha pushed her down.PJ you aren't going anywhere, I am calling the doctor...aa.aa.. don't try to get up or i'll kill you! I am dying, already. My loneliness is killing and eating me from inside. It's better I should die of a disease. Shut Up, You aren't leaving us. Don't you dare forget about Angela. We will never let you die. Shut up okay. Never say that to me again. Did you hear that. Never. Anvesha hugged PJ tightly. She called the doctor who told that it was a normal season change fever and after having pills she can continue with her work and can even go to the office. But Anvesha didn't let PJ go to the office nor she went there herself. For the next 2 days. Anvesha and Angela lived with PJ at her bungalow and filled the emptiness of the house. 

3 Days Later- Miami

PJ finally got well and accompanied Anvesha to the Office. To her surprise, the entire office asked about her health. Even Marissa called twice. They received a letter from Marissa that day-
Anvesha, Abhishek and PJ,
Your Air-tickets and all the other expenses will be born by the Company itself. Get packing guys. By the way, wishing PJ a very healthy life ahead. Don't you dare fall ill again. The entire office feels hollow without you. Anvesha, your girl's education will not be hampered. I have personally contacted the principal and she is ready to give her leave for a month or more than that.You will find the air-tickets and some other details of the project you are undertaking in the parcel attached to this letter. See you at the Airport

With Regards,
Marissa.
Anvesha jumped with joy and kissed her hubby while PJ just rose and went to her cabin. She was gazing at the tour-guide attached with the letter which showed the delicacy of Dehradun. Tears never came in her eyes for these trifling matters. She tried to divert her mind and started going through all the files that needed her assent before being sent to Marissa. In fact, Marissa believed her blindly and would herself never go through the files if PJ had already assented them. 
At her bungalow, PJ started packing her luggage. She also put her mother and father and her sisters' photos with her luggage. Next day, she would be leaving for INDIA! She was proud being called an Indian and never in her early life had planned to leave her country without telling anyone. She was going to her country as an NRI. 
Next day, at 7:00 am sharp. Anvesha arrived at PJ's bungalow where PJ was all ready. She gave Martha her salary and asked her to be in the bungalow as soon as she called her.
So P...PJ all shet(set) leady(ready) to go to In...India!
Ya'ah, totally Angie...what about you?
Mee too...totally leady!! Sho(so) letsh(lets) go!
C'mon shout now...India we are coming.
India, we...ale coming! yipee! Da..Daddy...you ale leady?
Ya'ah Darling, I am ready. C'mon, come in daddy's arms. Come Come Come...ahaa! Good Girl!
They reached the airport and found Marissa waiting for them. Hi PJ, Annie and Abhishek. Hi shweetie...She turned towards Angela, Pleashze do not touch me...I don't like stlangels(strangers). Okay, I will not... Sorry. PJ tell hel, i don't like hel fache (face)... Sho don't show it to me pleashze... Both Anvesha and Abhishek felt embarrassed and asked Angela to keep quiet. After barding the flight, Angela slept. Abhishek was busy working on the designs while Marissa was snoring at the back seat.
PJ, It's been more than six years since we met and I told you everything about my life. Now you need to tell me. Why did you come to Miami. You never speak about your family. A long silence grips your mouth when i talk about your family. In the flight, you need to tell me everything about you. I saw your expression change when Marissa decided to come to India. So you need to tell me please.?
Anvesha, I never wanted to hide my past from anyone. But my past is so dark! I mean i can't trouble anyone with that. But I will tell you write now..everything. Everything that always pinched me from within...
You always wanted to know na! why i hated my birthday? I will tell you that even.
"It's been 6 years since I left India but my story dates back to 21st March, 2003...My first day at the first year of College. I belong to Dehradun Anvesha!... It was my 21st birthday and My dad had gifted me a BMW. I was very keen on showing this to everyone in the college..."

Precap
More light on PJ's Past- In the flight!

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago